Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Royal Caribbean > Royal Caribbean
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2014, 09:32 PM   #76
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

What a full day! I love all the pictures. What a great port to stop in! Many interesting things.

Sorry everyone was hot.. hot and guys leads to grumpy... I know too well how that then leads to one person trying to act chipper for the rest.

My own dh has a pretty low risk tolerance on trips when it comes to getting to a departure point.. I am not sure if it is because he fears being stuck with us or fears being stuck and needing to be responsible for us.

The dinning room was very pretty!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:47 PM   #77
gumbypee
DIS Veteran

Love love love references to grumpy cat
gumbypee is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2014, 09:50 PM   #78
gumbypee
DIS Veteran

Btw, do you journal on your trips to remember everything? That's what I try to do bc it helps with making photo books. I've never done a trip report though
Old 04-07-2014, 01:08 AM   #79
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post

My own dh has a pretty low risk tolerance on trips when it comes to getting to a departure point.. I am not sure if it is because he fears being stuck with us or fears being stuck and needing to be responsible for us.

The dinning room was very pretty!
Good point about possibly being afraid to be stuck and responsible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbypee View Post
Love love love references to grumpy cat
Just sort of showed up at my fingertips.

Quote:
Btw, do you journal on your trips to remember everything? That's what I try to do bc it helps with making photo books. I've never done a trip report though
I don't. And I forget so much. I do, however, ahe two other people with memories to ask, and they can fill in many gaps.

I used to jot things down back when we only went to Disneyland, but for some reason it got left behind.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:49 PM   #80
UmmGooD
DIS Veteran

I love your trip report but I cannot see any of the photos It says that you need to upgrade your account because you are over your bandwidth allotment or something along those lines.

We have been on two DCL cruises but are now my wife and I are going to take an anniversary cruise by ourselves on RCCL on a Voyager class ship (Navigator of the Seas). We hope to scope out the differences between RCCL and DCL while onboard but you might already do that for me. I hope to get to see your photos soon.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:11 PM   #81
gumbypee
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmGooD View Post
I love your trip report but I cannot see any of the photos It says that you need to upgrade your account because you are over your bandwidth allotment or something along those lines. We have been on two DCL cruises but are now my wife and I are going to take an anniversary cruise by ourselves on RCCL on a Voyager class ship (Navigator of the Seas). We hope to scope out the differences between RCCL and DCL while onboard but you might already do that for me. I hope to get to see your photos soon.
Weird, I see the pics but when I click to see bigger it just says connection error which I thought was the forum. Weird
Old 04-11-2014, 12:41 AM   #82
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

I was able to see all your pics... but no longer. The message in the box now reads "upgrade to plus for additional bandwidth"
Old 04-11-2014, 01:19 AM   #83
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

I know.

I've never run out of bandwidth before!
Old 04-11-2014, 09:46 AM   #84
UmmGooD
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Weird, I see the pics but when I click to see bigger it just says connection error which I thought was the forum. Weird
Yes I realized late last night that the thumbnails for the images do show up on my iPad. When on a normal PC or Mac they don't show up because the full images are trying to be displayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
I know.

I've never run out of bandwidth before!
On the iPad App I was able to see your thumbnails so I was able to see most of it! Thanks again for posting your review I really appreciate it.

The centrum looks huge. Do you know what deck it starts and ends at? For example on the Wonder/Magic the center of the ship only goes from Deck 3 to Deck 5. I was curious if I could see down into the centrum from Deck 8 on the Freedom class (I am sailing on Voyager class but I heard they are basically the same but the Freedom is stretched).

Also my daughter is very sensitive to smoke as well. (She has had pneumonia twice and has asthma). Where on the ship is there an over abundance of smoke?

Also when tendering do they use large boats or the life boats? The reason I am asking is I know that HAL uses life boats in some occasions. When we were on the Wonder at Cabo a HAL ship was there and was tendering with old faded life boats. While this probably wouldn't bother me there didn't seem to be much ventilation and frankly I love the trip on the boat up where it is open.

Thanks for tolerating my questions I'll probably have lots since I over plan everything
Old 04-16-2014, 04:59 PM   #85
DisneyZell
Likes Adventures on the High Seas

Great TR!!!

I'm enjoying reading it. I did not see anyone tell you that the hole in the bow of the Disney Dream is the teen club. Very cool.

which begs a question...I did not see any teen club mentioned...do they stop at 11 years old?
Keep up the good work!
DisneyZell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #86
debsters41
DIS Veteran

So sorry not to have seen an update in a while... I hope everything is ok?

debsters41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #87
brnmommy
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmmGooD View Post
I love your trip report but I cannot see any of the photos It says that you need to upgrade your account because you are over your bandwidth allotment or something along those lines. We have been on two DCL cruises but are now my wife and I are going to take an anniversary cruise by ourselves on RCCL on a Voyager class ship (Navigator of the Seas). We hope to scope out the differences between RCCL and DCL while onboard but you might already do that for me. I hope to get to see your photos soon.
Please let us know how Navigator of the seas was! My husband and I are planning a kid free vacation and considering that ship.
brnmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:05 PM   #88
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by debsters41 View Post
So sorry not to have seen an update in a while... I hope everything is ok?
I too am beginning to wonder....
Old 04-27-2014, 01:23 PM   #89
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Sorry all. The prospect of having to pay for photobucket had thrown me!

Siting here at a dance convention with my son and saw the thread come up...feelin' guilty dr leaving you hanging!

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
Old 04-28-2014, 02:04 AM   #90
debsters41
DIS Veteran

I wouldn't want to pay for photobucket either! Maybe another photo sharing site like 4 shared? Personally, while the pictures are great I don't think it is worth paying money just to keep your fans happy Glad you and your family are ok.

debsters41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: