Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2014, 11:44 PM   #376
DVCMomBLT
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey2580 View Post
Here now. We have 1 set on a room only reservations an 1 set on the package. We prebooked fp+ with the package bands and today have been using the room only for whatever is available to supplement. So far:

Today at Hollywood studios at 8am ish we got star tours, beauty & beast and great movie ride. Didn't really need it on any of them.

Epcot tonight at 6pm ish we got maelstrom for 7pm. It was a 15/20 min wait w/ out so that was good. We used our prebooked on spaceship earth, test track and mission space.
Were RnR, TSMM, or TOT sold out or were you just not looking for those?
DVCMomBLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:09 AM   #377
JaydaNicole
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 147

I have AP linked to MDE for July trip. I also have RO reservation on same MDE. I have made all my FPP selections for entire stay. I also have a NE ticket (KTTW card) with unused days on it that is NOT linked to this account or anywhere. Can I use it to get SDFP? Can I just take the card to a kiosk or would I have to get it linked to a separate MDE?

Last edited by JaydaNicole; 06-09-2014 at 12:31 AM.
JaydaNicole is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-09-2014, 05:45 AM   #378
audrey2580
DIS Veteran
 
audrey2580's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 709

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCMomBLT View Post
Were RnR, TSMM, or TOT sold out or were you just not looking for those?
we have 2 kids that won't do them so I wasn't paying attention lol. Sorry.
Heading to AK this am and I will post what's available.
audrey2580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #379
Imagineer5
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 2,067

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmar411 View Post
You are correct. An active MB with an active ticket on it can be used for FP without using it for park entry. We do this every single week since my teen never comes to the park with us yet she has an AP. Might as well get something for all the money that ticket cost us.
I PMd you but maybe someone else can help. In this scenario -

Can you pre book FP since said person has an ap?

And, when doing SDFP how does that work at a kiosk (if I use my dds mb which doesn't have a ticket). Tap it to kiosk and pick? I've never used a kiosk.

Thanks!
__________________
Imagineer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #380
LarryJ
Dedicated FW 1600 "Looper"
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NoVa
Posts: 1,909

I have read this entire thread and have a question that I saw a mention of in several of the posts and it's concerning MB, linked tickets, multiple MDEs and ADRs. Here is our situation:

1. We have two back to back reservations at Fort Wilderness for later this year on one MDE account in my Name.

2. We will be getting MBs from that MDE shortly.

3. We don't have any tickets yet, but will be getting an AP, probably thru Shade of Green on the first day of our arrival unless I can get a AP voucher from our local MWR but that is unknown at this time.

4. I have created a second MDE account under my wife's name with a different e-mail from the one in #1 above, but it has the same address as in #1 above.

5. Our plans are to at some point link our AP to the Resort Reservations in the MDE account in #1 above so that we can make FP+ advance reservations and be able to modify, etc. via the phone app. Our plan is to use that account for FP+ scheduling and adjustments/modifications only. I understand or think I do that I can have two MDEs and only have my Resort Reservations on one and my tickets/ADR only on the second, but while I might be able to double my SDFP+ reservations I would not be able to make them in advance and change modify them online unless they are listed and linked on the same MDE account.

My question is concerning ADR and how to ensure I don't run into any limitations or conflicts with either making the ADR and/or with the FP+ advance reservations. In the past we have made ADR directly and bascially linked them to a Resort Reservation # os that the 6mo ADR window is extended some like to the end of the Reservation that is within the 6mo window. My intent in creating the second MDE was to use that exclusively for ADRs, but I'm not sure how or if I will run into potential issues in trying to do this like ...

1. Can I put the existing resort reservations making sure I do not put the APs on that second MDE and then make on line ADRs and avoid any potential FP+ advance reservation conflicts or will have the same reservation nr on two different MDEs be allowed or will the system somehow see a conflict between the two MDE's and the FP+ advance reservations on one MDE and the ADRs on the second MDE.

2. Can I make phone type ADRs and somehow avoid any potential existing for future FP+ issues since how do I control or even if I can on which MDE account the CM puts the ADR on since in general all I have every given them is the Reservation Number, but now that number could be on two different MDE accounts.

I hope I made my question clear, but what I want in the end is ...

1 MDE with a set of Resort Reservations and AP linked together to make and manage our FP+ Advance reservations.

2. A second MDE account (different e-mail, but same mailing address) that has the same set of Resort Reservation numbers associated with it along with any ADRs that we want to make and manage and not have conflicts between FP+ advance reservations and ADRs.

Thanks,


Larry
__________________

DL-73,75,76,78,80,81,04; WDW-71,77,FW-85,86,87,89,90/91,91,93/94,94,95/96,96, 98,00/01,04/05,07/08,08,09,10/11 Next trip Dec 10, 2014 to Feb 2015 -Premium site all the way Our Rig: 2001 E350 w/7.3 PSD/4.10 rear towing a 2007 HR Aluma Lite 8306S. CLICK HERE FOR MY TRAILER MODS
LarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 07:10 AM   #381
mom2mickeyfan
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,593

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJ View Post
I have read this entire thread and have a question that I saw a mention of in several of the posts and it's concerning MB, linked tickets, multiple MDEs and ADRs. Here is our situation:

1. We have two back to back reservations at Fort Wilderness for later this year on one MDE account in my Name.

2. We will be getting MBs from that MDE shortly.

3. We don't have any tickets yet, but will be getting an AP, probably thru Shade of Green on the first day of our arrival unless I can get a AP voucher from our local MWR but that is unknown at this time.

4. I have created a second MDE account under my wife's name with a different e-mail from the one in #1 above, but it has the same address as in #1 above.

5. Our plans are to at some point link our AP to the Resort Reservations in the MDE account in #1 above so that we can make FP+ advance reservations and be able to modify, etc. via the phone app. Our plan is to use that account for FP+ scheduling and adjustments/modifications only. I understand or think I do that I can have two MDEs and only have my Resort Reservations on one and my tickets/ADR only on the second, but while I might be able to double my SDFP+ reservations I would not be able to make them in advance and change modify them online unless they are listed and linked on the same MDE account.

My question is concerning ADR and how to ensure I don't run into any limitations or conflicts with either making the ADR and/or with the FP+ advance reservations. In the past we have made ADR directly and bascially linked them to a Resort Reservation # os that the 6mo ADR window is extended some like to the end of the Reservation that is within the 6mo window. My intent in creating the second MDE was to use that exclusively for ADRs, but I'm not sure how or if I will run into potential issues in trying to do this like ...

1. Can I put the existing resort reservations making sure I do not put the APs on that second MDE and then make on line ADRs and avoid any potential FP+ advance reservation conflicts or will have the same reservation nr on two different MDEs be allowed or will the system somehow see a conflict between the two MDE's and the FP+ advance reservations on one MDE and the ADRs on the second MDE.

2. Can I make phone type ADRs and somehow avoid any potential existing for future FP+ issues since how do I control or even if I can on which MDE account the CM puts the ADR on since in general all I have every given them is the Reservation Number, but now that number could be on two different MDE accounts.

I hope I made my question clear, but what I want in the end is ...

1 MDE with a set of Resort Reservations and AP linked together to make and manage our FP+ Advance reservations.

2. A second MDE account (different e-mail, but same mailing address) that has the same set of Resort Reservation numbers associated with it along with any ADRs that we want to make and manage and not have conflicts between FP+ advance reservations and ADRs.

Thanks,


Larry
Is you trip coming up soon? If not, I can help you out and let you know what we have done but since we are headed out to HS at this moment, I don't have time to type it all out.

I wanted to let everyone know that this worked yesterday at Epcot. I can give a better report later. I will do my best to answer any questions anyone has. But right now we are off to have some fun!
mom2mickeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #382
audrey2580
DIS Veteran
 
audrey2580's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 709

Animal kingdom in the am on Monday - everything was available.

Today at MK - it was pretty crowded and only mine train and frozen were sold out. Got barnstormer for 11 didn't need it so traded it for speedway at 11. Used pirates at 1 and had our choice of times. Booked big thunder for 5 but it's raining so we haven't headed back.

I will say the kiosks are a pain. 5-10 min wait everywhere but they cast members are super helpful.
audrey2580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #383
ScrapYap
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 213

You should be able to use that NE ticket. You could link it to a different MDE and make the FP+ in advance. Or don't link it and take it to a kiosk for SDFP. At the moment, tickets don't have to be used to enter the parks in order to be used for SDFP. Nor do they have to be used for FP+ in advance (as long as they're linked to a different MDE as the APs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydaNicole View Post
I have AP linked to MDE for July trip. I also have RO reservation on same MDE. I have made all my FPP selections for entire stay. I also have a NE ticket (KTTW card) with unused days on it that is NOT linked to this account or anywhere. Can I use it to get SDFP? Can I just take the card to a kiosk or would I have to get it linked to a separate MDE?
__________________
Karrie
My life: Scrapping, yapping, and doing laundry!
ScrapYap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #384
ScrapYap
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 213

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJ View Post
I I understand or think I do that I can have two MDEs and only have my Resort Reservations on one and my tickets/ADR only on the second, but while I might be able to double my SDFP+ reservations I would not be able to make them in advance and change modify them online unless they are listed and linked on the same MDE account.
If you are planning to make FP+ in advance, you must link tickets for each person for whom you are making FP+. MDE will not allow you to make FP+ reservations for any guest who does not have a linked ticket.

If you link your APs to a separate MDE from the resort reservation (the one you made in your wife's name, for instance -- makes no difference that the street address is the same -- only need a separate email address), you'll be able to get FP+ in advance, but not as early as if the APs were linked to the resort MDE (only 30 days ahead rather than 60). In that case, you could use your MBs for SDFP. If you choose to take advantage of the 60 day advance, you'll have to link the tickets to the resort MDE which means you'll only get one set of FP+ whether you use the tickets or the MBs to enter (as they will all refer back to the same account).


Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJ View Post
My question is concerning ADR and how to ensure I don't run into any limitations or conflicts with either making the ADR and/or with the FP+ advance reservations. In the past we have made ADR directly and bascially linked them to a Resort Reservation # os that the 6mo ADR window is extended some like to the end of the Reservation that is within the 6mo window. My intent in creating the second MDE was to use that exclusively for ADRs, but I'm not sure how or if I will run into potential issues in trying to do this like ...

1. Can I put the existing resort reservations making sure I do not put the APs on that second MDE and then make on line ADRs and avoid any potential FP+ advance reservation conflicts or will have the same reservation nr on two different MDEs be allowed or will the system somehow see a conflict between the two MDE's and the FP+ advance reservations on one MDE and the ADRs on the second MDE.

2. Can I make phone type ADRs and somehow avoid any potential existing for future FP+ issues since how do I control or even if I can on which MDE account the CM puts the ADR on since in general all I have every given them is the Reservation Number, but now that number could be on two different MDE accounts.

I hope I made my question clear, but what I want in the end is ...

1 MDE with a set of Resort Reservations and AP linked together to make and manage our FP+ Advance reservations.

2. A second MDE account (different e-mail, but same mailing address) that has the same set of Resort Reservation numbers associated with it along with any ADRs that we want to make and manage and not have conflicts between FP+ advance reservations and ADRs.

Thanks,


Larry
Just to repeat -- your resort reservations and APs cannot be linked together if you want the option of a second set of FP+ (SDFP). So you the resort MDE to make your ADRs for dining and the separate AP MDE for FP+ in advance. The MBs will "know" about your ADRs, but since you'll be making only SDFP for those MBs, your choices might not be that great in any case. You'll mostly want to rely on your APs which will have FP+ in advance. If you really want the ADRs separate, make a third MDE. Though that is all getting unwieldy. I would keep it to two MDEs and put the ADRs on the resort MDE and the FP+ in advance on the AP MDE.
__________________
Karrie
My life: Scrapping, yapping, and doing laundry!
ScrapYap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:20 AM   #385
LarryJ
Dedicated FW 1600 "Looper"
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NoVa
Posts: 1,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapYap View Post
If you are planning to make FP+ in advance, you must link tickets for each person for whom you are making FP+. MDE will not allow you to make FP+ reservations for any guest who does not have a linked ticket.

If you link your APs to a separate MDE from the resort reservation (the one you made in your wife's name, for instance -- makes no difference that the street address is the same -- only need a separate email address), you'll be able to get FP+ in advance, but not as early as if the APs were linked to the resort MDE (only 30 days ahead rather than 60). In that case, you could use your MBs for SDFP. If you choose to take advantage of the 60 day advance, you'll have to link the tickets to the resort MDE which means you'll only get one set of FP+ whether you use the tickets or the MBs to enter (as they will all refer back to the same account).




Just to repeat -- your resort reservations and APs cannot be linked together if you want the option of a second set of FP+ (SDFP). So you the resort MDE to make your ADRs for dining and the separate AP MDE for FP+ in advance. The MBs will "know" about your ADRs, but since you'll be making only SDFP for those MBs, your choices might not be that great in any case. You'll mostly want to rely on your APs which will have FP+ in advance. If you really want the ADRs separate, make a third MDE. Though that is all getting unwieldy. I would keep it to two MDEs and put the ADRs on the resort MDE and the FP+ in advance on the AP MDE.


Thanks and I'm getting there, but I guess as I feared I didn't make exactly what I want to end up with as clear as I thought.

First I'm not that interested in getting a second set of FP+ and would like to have the 60 day FP+ reservation option and I understand I will need to link our APs to a resort reservation MDE. Currently I have one MDE with our upcoming resort reservations on it and just today ordered AP vouchers which should have a number than can be linked to an MDE. They had to be ordered thru our local Miliitary Rec Services (this saves around $60/AP over Disney Prices), but aren't here yet since they were a special order and I only mention this because I will be dealing with AP vouchers vs. and actual active in hand AP.

In the next couple of days we will hit our 180 day window for doing ADRs and in the past we could make reservations beginning at the 180 day window which begins at the start of our Resort Reservation and could make ADRs until the end of that Reservation.

I have created a second MDE account which currently has nothing associated or linked to it.

I understand that I could put everything on the first MDE account (i.e. APs linked to our resort reservations giving me the 60day FP+ advance reservation option) and make any ADRs with the extended 180 time frame that goes thru the end of the resort reservation on that MDE.

My question is that I have now created a second MDE with the thought that I could also put my resort reservations on that account along with any ADRs and preserve this extended ADR reservation window that would start 180 from the beginning of that resort reservation and continue out to the end of that reservation.

When I get my actual AP vouchers in hand I would put and link those to the resort reservations on the initial or first MDE. Hopefully I was hoping to keep any cross referencing or potential rule confilicts like not having a FP+ time within -1 to +2 hrs of an ADR, etc from happening. However, I'm not sure I can actually do this since it would basically require my resort reservations to show up on two separate MDE accounts with one having MBs and APs linked/associated to it and the second MDE account only having my ADRs on it. This might not even be posssible ... i.e. having two separate MDEs with the same resort reservations on them.

Again thanks to all for trying to keep me straight and answer my questions which I thought were clear and the replies so far are getting there.

Larry
__________________

DL-73,75,76,78,80,81,04; WDW-71,77,FW-85,86,87,89,90/91,91,93/94,94,95/96,96, 98,00/01,04/05,07/08,08,09,10/11 Next trip Dec 10, 2014 to Feb 2015 -Premium site all the way Our Rig: 2001 E350 w/7.3 PSD/4.10 rear towing a 2007 HR Aluma Lite 8306S. CLICK HERE FOR MY TRAILER MODS
LarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #386
fairy8i8
Spread the Magic!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 323

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryJ View Post
Thanks and I'm getting there, but I guess as I feared I didn't make exactly what I want to end up with as clear as I thought.

First I'm not that interested in getting a second set of FP+ and would like to have the 60 day FP+ reservation option and I understand I will need to link our APs to a resort reservation MDE. Currently I have one MDE with our upcoming resort reservations on it and just today ordered AP vouchers which should have a number than can be linked to an MDE. They had to be ordered thru our local Miliitary Rec Services (this saves around $60/AP over Disney Prices), but aren't here yet since they were a special order and I only mention this because I will be dealing with AP vouchers vs. and actual active in hand AP.

In the next couple of days we will hit our 180 day window for doing ADRs and in the past we could make reservations beginning at the 180 day window which begins at the start of our Resort Reservation and could make ADRs until the end of that Reservation.

I have created a second MDE account which currently has nothing associated or linked to it.

I understand that I could put everything on the first MDE account (i.e. APs linked to our resort reservations giving me the 60day FP+ advance reservation option) and make any ADRs with the extended 180 time frame that goes thru the end of the resort reservation on that MDE.

My question is that I have now created a second MDE with the thought that I could also put my resort reservations on that account along with any ADRs and preserve this extended ADR reservation window that would start 180 from the beginning of that resort reservation and continue out to the end of that reservation.

When I get my actual AP vouchers in hand I would put and link those to the resort reservations on the initial or first MDE. Hopefully I was hoping to keep any cross referencing or potential rule confilicts like not having a FP+ time within -1 to +2 hrs of an ADR, etc from happening. However, I'm not sure I can actually do this since it would basically require my resort reservations to show up on two separate MDE accounts with one having MBs and APs linked/associated to it and the second MDE account only having my ADRs on it. This might not even be posssible ... i.e. having two separate MDEs with the same resort reservations on them.

Again thanks to all for trying to keep me straight and answer my questions which I thought were clear and the replies so far are getting there.

Larry
Doesn't work like that. Reservations can only be on ONE account. That is true for both dining and resorts, and even advanced FPP. You can have a different account for each, but you cannot put one reservation of any type on multiple accounts (this doesn't get into friending, which still doesn't allow what you want to do).

To ease your mind, I went in May. Reserved ADRs 180 in advance, and used only 1 account. The system let me choose times for FPP that "conflicted" with ADRs, it just popped up a box that warned me of conflicting reservations. If you know ride times you want, then custom pick the times and you should have no problem besides a warning. We kept it on one account and had no problems. This thread is for people who want extra same day FPP from a second MDE account.
fairy8i8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:04 AM   #387
LarryJ
Dedicated FW 1600 "Looper"
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NoVa
Posts: 1,909

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy8i8 View Post
Doesn't work like that. Reservations can only be on ONE account. That is true for both dining and resorts, and even advanced FPP. You can have a different account for each, but you cannot put one reservation of any type on multiple accounts (this doesn't get into friending, which still doesn't allow what you want to do).

To ease your mind, I went in May. Reserved ADRs 180 in advance, and used only 1 account. The system let me choose times for FPP that "conflicted" with ADRs, it just popped up a box that warned me of conflicting reservations. If you know ride times you want, then custom pick the times and you should have no problem besides a warning. We kept it on one account and had no problems. This thread is for people who want extra same day FPP from a second MDE account.
THANK YOU ... GOT IT

Larry
__________________

DL-73,75,76,78,80,81,04; WDW-71,77,FW-85,86,87,89,90/91,91,93/94,94,95/96,96, 98,00/01,04/05,07/08,08,09,10/11 Next trip Dec 10, 2014 to Feb 2015 -Premium site all the way Our Rig: 2001 E350 w/7.3 PSD/4.10 rear towing a 2007 HR Aluma Lite 8306S. CLICK HERE FOR MY TRAILER MODS
LarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:19 PM   #388
mom2mickeyfan
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,593

I haven't read the last of the post here but wanted to report back from our trip. We just got home last night.

Bands that had never had any tickets tied to them worked to get FP+ day of just like it is mentioned here. We had bands with tickets tied to them that we pre-booked FP+s with and then some bands that worked to get day of FP+.

Tickets set up in a different account were able to pre-book FP+ and worked even though they were not used to enter the park also.
mom2mickeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:25 PM   #389
Anc96
DIS Veteran
 
Anc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Poconos, Pa
Posts: 968

Quick update about non-ticketed magic bands.
They are still working as of today. We've been using them for over a week now. One of them occasionally won't work, I tell the cast member hanging around and they can usually fix it. No questions about whether it was used for park entry, and no one has ever questioned the fact that I have one around my wrist as I'm using 2 others to make reservations.
It's myself and my daughter, and I have 2 extra bands. I pre-book ours, and when I get into the park I get three on the extra bands. I also do the 4+ fastpasses after the others are used/expired on both sets of bands. If I park hop before the fp+ are used, I just have a castmember in the next park cancel out the reservations, and I can do one at a time there.
Without having the extra bands I would be very unhappy about only 3 FP+ a day. Also I have not had a hard time booking our FP+ the night before, or even the morning of. I had them made weeks ago of course, but we are spontaneous and change the park according to mood, weather, crowds, etc... So I go on my MDE and check what I can get before I change the current ones. I've gotten 7Dwarves several times with no problem, and even Anna and Else (I let these go). No need to be online 60 days out at midnight.

I do think Disney will eventually fix this and you will need to activate the band at the gate in order to get fastpasses, but for the moment, they work. Thankfully!

OP, thank you so much for posting this info. It has been invaluable this trip, my last for a while with my daughter (senior year of HS this year, then college bound next year.. no time for vacation )
__________________

June 2004 12 nights @ Pop Century
Dec 2004 8 nights @ Coronado Springs MVMCP
June 2005 10 nights @ AKL 7/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ AKL 4/nights OP
July 2006 7 nights @ WL
Dec 2006 5 nights @ AKL MVMCP
June 2007 10 nights @ Beach Club CL /10 nights OP
Oct 2007 5 nights @ POR MNSSHP
June 2008 14 nights @Windsor Hills/ 6 nights @AKL
June 2010 16 nights @ Bahama Bay Resort/ 6 nights @ Double Tree, Universal
July 2011 3 nights Best Western/ 14 nights@Windsor Hills
June/July 2012 1 night Best Western/ 21 nights@Windsor Hills/ 3 nights HIE
June/July 2013 14 nights Windsor Hills
June 2014 Windsor Hills 7 nights/ 3 nights B resort
***Last Visit Until Avatarland Lures Us Back***

Me: DD17
Anc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:42 PM   #390
advfhorn
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sussex County, NJ
Posts: 9

Sorry, I am trying so hard to understand this thread. I was SO ANNOYED with Disney when we went Dec. 2013 bc of the fast pass limitations.

So I saved all the fast passes from my last trip (Dec. 2013) and we are going again in Sept. 2014. So I am going to book a new hotel only reservation and order Magic bands ..... but not book the park tickets on that reservation?

How do I link the purchased separately park passes to the OLD Magic Bands?
advfhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: