Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #1
steel1203
Earning My Ears

Brekfast in room - cat T

Hello, I will be staying in a one bedroom suite and really fancy having breakfast in my room. I was wondering if anyone who has done this could advise if the hot selections were hot when received in your room? Any reviews would be appreciated thanks
steel1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
DISNEY FANTASY
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel1203 View Post
Hello, I will be staying in a one bedroom suite and really fancy having breakfast in my room. I was wondering if anyone who has done this could advise if the hot selections were hot when received in your room? Any reviews would be appreciated thanks
Reasonably hot, the toast was wrapped in a tablecloth and wasn't good the rest ok, there is a menu in your room and you can Oder from that for set hours normally same menus as the MDR that serves a sit down breakfast for same hours.
Disney Fantasy 8/11 and 8/18 2012 back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
Disney Magic Eight cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 and 15 night Panama crossings, and 7 night Caribbean cruises.
Over 14 Previous cruises, including Disney, RCI and Princess.
DISNEY FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #3
Buckeye Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEY FANTASY View Post
Reasonably hot, the toast was wrapped in a tablecloth and wasn't good the rest ok, there is a menu in your room and you can Oder from that for set hours normally same menus as the MDR that serves a sit down breakfast for same hours.
Do you by chance recall the hours it was available?
Old 02-27-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
mrkyyyle
Mouseketeer

We ordered breakfast into our room on our cruise a few weeks ago.

Menu was from the sit down restaurant, we looked at it night before and then wrote our order down and gave to the concierge. They deliver between 815-1030am I think it was. We asked for ours as early as possible as we were having it on the Castaway Cay day, and it was delivered right around 815am.

Food was reasonably hot and it was a nice presentation with them setting up your table with a cloth, table settings etc

Hope this helps!
mrkyyyle is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: