Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2014, 08:24 AM   #151
StayCool
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYS
Posts: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
I had the identical injury in both shoulders. The doctor said it is arthritis and will come back. Had a bone spur that was tearing apart my rotator cuff. So, I had the spur removed, partial rotator cuff repair and a partially torn labrum.

I think you made a good decision pushing off the race until September. As much as it is frustrating to have sat it out, now you will have more time to get in shape for it and you will run a better time when you do run it, and it will be a nice warm-up for October.

I understand how you feel though. Once you decide to finally start taking care of yourself it is frustrating when your body doesn't cooperate with your mind.

I ran on Saturday. I have been running once a week but I started to pick up the pace as my training program starts on Tuesday to be ready for ToT. So, I ran my normal course Thursday. I took 10 seconds per mile off my previous pace. So, Saturday I went to a neighborhood down the street. One trip around is a mile and I was going to go from 4 to 5 miles now that I was getting through 4 miles pretty easily. And, the new route was pretty flat whereas the one near my house has some hills. I thought 5 miles would be easy AND I'd improve my pace. NOT!!!!! I BARELY got to 2.7 miles. I forced myself to do that much and my pace went from 9.43 min/mi to 10:55 min/mi. My legs were killing me. It makes no sense to me.

Now I'm concerned because I have a 10K on 6/1 to move up my corral for the ToT but I seem to be moving backwards in my miles. My point in this story is that my mind had one thing in mind and my body decided I was going to do something different.

The good thing we have to keep in mind is this (I'm speaking generally as I don't know what anyone else's habits were). Last year at this time we were sitting in a couch not working at improving ourselves. This year we are working toward goals. It may not be going as planned or as easy as we thought but we are moving in the right direction.
It seems like our bodies are like the ultimate prankster. They let us think we are in control and then suddenly you get the, ha, just kidding and things aren't what we expect. Oh well I am trying to roll with it. This morning I slipped *just a little* in the shower and my foot burned. So even though it does not hurt anymore, there is obviously something wrong still. That bums me out but I can't control it. I have been good wearing the boot all the time except to bed. I know I am supposed to but I can't bring myself to because it is dirty. Silly? Probably.

I need to force myself to start cross training of some sort. I can't do anything about my foot but I could do squats and abs, but I just can't seem to get myself started. I even have a weight machine in my basement. It is something about the feeling after running that draws me to it. I don't get that with other exercises.
__________________
Me DH DD13 DS11

Sept/Oct. 2014 - First Disney trip and finished the TOT 10 miler!!! Can't wait to go back.
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 02:31 AM   #152
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran
 
zanzibar138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,471

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
I need to force myself to start cross training of some sort. I can't do anything about my foot but I could do squats and abs, but I just can't seem to get myself started. I even have a weight machine in my basement. It is something about the feeling after running that draws me to it. I don't get that with other exercises.
I get that with running too! It's the only type of exercise I actually *want* to do.

I totally understand your frustration. I was going great-guns with my first week of training last week. However, over the weekend I ended up in hospital with abdominal pain, and am getting my gall bladder taken out on Friday.

It seems to be just one thing after another
__________________

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR - Aug/Sep 2014 RunDisney 10k DLR (DI&S & Portofino) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Sep 2015 RunDisney Half DLR PTR - 2016 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-06-2014, 11:39 AM   #153
Waiting2goback
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 479

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar138 View Post
I get that with running too! It's the only type of exercise I actually *want* to do.

I totally understand your frustration. I was going great-guns with my first week of training last week. However, over the weekend I ended up in hospital with abdominal pain, and am getting my gall bladder taken out on Friday.

It seems to be just one thing after another

Sorry to hear about your gallbladder.

You guys are both better than me. I HATE running. I only signed up for the ToT race because I knew if I had the carrot in front of me I would actually do the training. I don't mind working out, I just hate running. This was just a challenge for myself. Now, I still try to push myself everytime I run to beat the previous time out. I still like the feeling of accomplishment when I finish a run. I just don't look forward to it or enjoy it while I am doing it. Much rather a bike ride.
Waiting2goback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 01:07 PM   #154
StayCool
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYS
Posts: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar138 View Post
I get that with running too! It's the only type of exercise I actually *want* to do.

I totally understand your frustration. I was going great-guns with my first week of training last week. However, over the weekend I ended up in hospital with abdominal pain, and am getting my gall bladder taken out on Friday.

It seems to be just one thing after another
Yikes!!! That is definitely no fun. Take it easy afterwards too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
Sorry to hear about your gallbladder.

You guys are both better than me. I HATE running. I only signed up for the ToT race because I knew if I had the carrot in front of me I would actually do the training. I don't mind working out, I just hate running. This was just a challenge for myself. Now, I still try to push myself everytime I run to beat the previous time out. I still like the feeling of accomplishment when I finish a run. I just don't look forward to it or enjoy it while I am doing it. Much rather a bike ride.
I don't mind actually running on the treadmill. Probably because I watch tv and listen to music to distract myself. The couple of times I ran outside I was MISERABLE! But the feeling after I am done is unbeatable. That is what keeps me going back for more. I feel healthier and stronger. Like I can do anything. So when it is time, I do it again. I had a mountain bike for a while and dreaded it. Finally I sold it. I think I would be ok with weight lifting if I wasn't trying to do it alone. I don't really know what I am doing...

Still waiting on the call with the MRI results. It is killing me.

My husband decided that he wants to take his older son (15) on our trip in October. So now all my reservations are garbage. I have to start back at square one because this makes us a group of 5. Plus I already have plane tickets for the 4 of us. My head hurts just thinking about it!
__________________
Me DH DD13 DS11

Sept/Oct. 2014 - First Disney trip and finished the TOT 10 miler!!! Can't wait to go back.
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:25 PM   #155
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran
 
zanzibar138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
Sorry to hear about your gallbladder.

You guys are both better than me. I HATE running. I only signed up for the ToT race because I knew if I had the carrot in front of me I would actually do the training. I don't mind working out, I just hate running. This was just a challenge for myself. Now, I still try to push myself everytime I run to beat the previous time out. I still like the feeling of accomplishment when I finish a run. I just don't look forward to it or enjoy it while I am doing it. Much rather a bike ride.
Thanks

I felt like that about running when I first signed up too. But after I made it to the point where I could run continuously for 20 minutes, I got addicted Then my body started playing up and I haven't been able to run for about 18 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
Yikes!!! That is definitely no fun. Take it easy afterwards too...



I don't mind actually running on the treadmill. Probably because I watch tv and listen to music to distract myself. The couple of times I ran outside I was MISERABLE! But the feeling after I am done is unbeatable. That is what keeps me going back for more. I feel healthier and stronger. Like I can do anything. So when it is time, I do it again. I had a mountain bike for a while and dreaded it. Finally I sold it. I think I would be ok with weight lifting if I wasn't trying to do it alone. I don't really know what I am doing...

Still waiting on the call with the MRI results. It is killing me.

My husband decided that he wants to take his older son (15) on our trip in October. So now all my reservations are garbage. I have to start back at square one because this makes us a group of 5. Plus I already have plane tickets for the 4 of us. My head hurts just thinking about it!
Nope, no fun at all!

Good luck with your ressie changes. I have a very indecisive DH and am now working on about version 6 of our itinerary
__________________

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR - Aug/Sep 2014 RunDisney 10k DLR (DI&S & Portofino) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Sep 2015 RunDisney Half DLR PTR - 2016 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #156
StayCool
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYS
Posts: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar138 View Post
Thanks

I felt like that about running when I first signed up too. But after I made it to the point where I could run continuously for 20 minutes, I got addicted Then my body started playing up and I haven't been able to run for about 18 months



Nope, no fun at all!

Good luck with your ressie changes. I have a very indecisive DH and am now working on about version 6 of our itinerary
I wish I could run continuously for 20 minutes. I would feel great about myself if I could!

Well I rebooked us in an AOA family suite with free dining this morning. I'm not sure if we will stay put, but I have my foot in the door at least. I need to do some more number crunching but I've done so much in the last 48 hours that my brain needs a break!
__________________
Me DH DD13 DS11

Sept/Oct. 2014 - First Disney trip and finished the TOT 10 miler!!! Can't wait to go back.
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #157
Waiting2goback
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 479

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
I wish I could run continuously for 20 minutes. I would feel great about myself if I could!

Well I rebooked us in an AOA family suite with free dining this morning. I'm not sure if we will stay put, but I have my foot in the door at least. I need to do some more number crunching but I've done so much in the last 48 hours that my brain needs a break!


I can't run for 20 minutes continuously either, don't feel bad. I am up to 5 continuously. Good news is, I increased my miles from 4 to 4.25 last night while not losing much on my pace. Also, I am not as sore now after a run as I was a couple weeks ago. And, my leg takes longer to go numb than it did before. After about 3 miles it would go numb, making it very uncomfortable that last mile. Last night I made it to just under 4 miles before going numb so only that little extra that I added was it numb. WooHoo!!!

My training program on my APP started yesterday officially. I took a closer look at it and it was me to run 4 days a week, with back to back days on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure my body is ready for that yet so I am a bit concerned. And it wants my long run of the week to be on Sunday, after having just run the day before. I am trying to avoid being in your position StayCool and being laid up with an injury. This sounds like a one-way ticket to injury to me.

You need any help crunching Disney numbers I'm your guy. I LOVE going over all the different options. I could do it for hours. I am waiting for the fall deals to be announced but I was considering the AoA resort as well. Not sure why, when I walked through it last August I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be, maybe just because its new?
Waiting2goback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 02:54 PM   #158
StayCool
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYS
Posts: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
I can't run for 20 minutes continuously either, don't feel bad. I am up to 5 continuously. Good news is, I increased my miles from 4 to 4.25 last night while not losing much on my pace. Also, I am not as sore now after a run as I was a couple weeks ago. And, my leg takes longer to go numb than it did before. After about 3 miles it would go numb, making it very uncomfortable that last mile. Last night I made it to just under 4 miles before going numb so only that little extra that I added was it numb. WooHoo!!!

My training program on my APP started yesterday officially. I took a closer look at it and it was me to run 4 days a week, with back to back days on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure my body is ready for that yet so I am a bit concerned. And it wants my long run of the week to be on Sunday, after having just run the day before. I am trying to avoid being in your position StayCool and being laid up with an injury. This sounds like a one-way ticket to injury to me.

You need any help crunching Disney numbers I'm your guy. I LOVE going over all the different options. I could do it for hours. I am waiting for the fall deals to be announced but I was considering the AoA resort as well. Not sure why, when I walked through it last August I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be, maybe just because its new?
Maybe instead of running all 4 days, run for 3 and walk on Saturday? Idk. I was only doing 3 days a week.

I generally don't mind crunching numbers, especially for vacation. But this one has too many variables! Room discount, free dining, adding a child. And then my husband is a veteran so if they renew that, we are eligible there too... So many scenarios. I need to just sit down and write it all out. lol
__________________
Me DH DD13 DS11

Sept/Oct. 2014 - First Disney trip and finished the TOT 10 miler!!! Can't wait to go back.
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #159
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran
 
zanzibar138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,471

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
I wish I could run continuously for 20 minutes. I would feel great about myself if I could!

Well I rebooked us in an AOA family suite with free dining this morning. I'm not sure if we will stay put, but I have my foot in the door at least. I need to do some more number crunching but I've done so much in the last 48 hours that my brain needs a break!
If it's something you're aiming for, you'll get there I never thought in a million years I'd be able to do it!

I'm lucky I only have to deal with DLR changes which doesn't have anywhere near as many variables to deal with as WDW. Good luck with that!
__________________

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR - Aug/Sep 2014 RunDisney 10k DLR (DI&S & Portofino) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Sep 2015 RunDisney Half DLR PTR - 2016 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:06 PM   #160
Waiting2goback
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 479

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
Maybe instead of running all 4 days, run for 3 and walk on Saturday? Idk. I was only doing 3 days a week.

I generally don't mind crunching numbers, especially for vacation. But this one has too many variables! Room discount, free dining, adding a child. And then my husband is a veteran so if they renew that, we are eligible there too... So many scenarios. I need to just sit down and write it all out. lol


I might just do running for 3 days and continue riding my bike on Sunday because I can still build my endurance on the bike as I ride for at least 90 minutes, but do it without the impact.

There is no doubt, lots of options means lots to think about it. Better than crunching numbers for paying bills though.
Waiting2goback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #161
StayCool
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYS
Posts: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar138 View Post
If it's something you're aiming for, you'll get there I never thought in a million years I'd be able to do it!
I hope so. Can't wait until I can start doing *something* again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
I might just do running for 3 days and continue riding my bike on Sunday because I can still build my endurance on the bike as I ride for at least 90 minutes, but do it without the impact.

There is no doubt, lots of options means lots to think about it. Better than crunching numbers for paying bills though.
I think I'm going to invest in a bike no matter what they say about my feet. It is something I won't mind doing and my quads could definitely use the exercise. I think it will make my running better.

I crunched all my numbers today. It looks like the free dining AOA suite will be a better deal than using the military discount even if we upgrade to the regular dining plan. So that means I won't have to crunch any more numbers. lol Now if I could just get my husband to make a final decision on whether his son is coming or not... Then I will be golden.

Supposedly getting my MRI results tomorrow. Now they are puzzled as to why they don't have them yet. Erf. I'm really hoping to be out of the boot because I'm taking a school trip with my son to Washington DC next week and would rather not have to huff this around.
__________________
Me DH DD13 DS11

Sept/Oct. 2014 - First Disney trip and finished the TOT 10 miler!!! Can't wait to go back.
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #162
Waiting2goback
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 479

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
I hope so. Can't wait until I can start doing *something* again!



I think I'm going to invest in a bike no matter what they say about my feet. It is something I won't mind doing and my quads could definitely use the exercise. I think it will make my running better.

I crunched all my numbers today. It looks like the free dining AOA suite will be a better deal than using the military discount even if we upgrade to the regular dining plan. So that means I won't have to crunch any more numbers. lol Now if I could just get my husband to make a final decision on whether his son is coming or not... Then I will be golden.

Supposedly getting my MRI results tomorrow. Now they are puzzled as to why they don't have them yet. Erf. I'm really hoping to be out of the boot because I'm taking a school trip with my son to Washington DC next week and would rather not have to huff this around.


I obviously think the bike is a good idea, I just wouldn't spend too much on it. I know for a fact it as improved my endurance and allows me to run longer than if I hadn't been doing the bike. My bike rides last about 90 minutes on Sundays and I will be running the ToT for longer than that so it is a good way to get the body used to exercising that long without the impact.

I JUST booked the All-Star Sports. I was waiting for the fall deals to come out and they did. I don't do the dining plan. I find I eat way cheaper when I do my own thing and I am not forced to follow their guidelines. I eat healthier too.

Hoping you get good results with the MRI and you can get out of that boot soon.
Waiting2goback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #163
zanzibar138
DIS Veteran
 
zanzibar138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,471

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayCool View Post
I'm going to invest in a bike no matter what they say about my feet. It is something I won't mind doing and my quads could definitely use the exercise. I think it will make my running better.

I crunched all my numbers today. It looks like the free dining AOA suite will be a better deal than using the military discount even if we upgrade to the regular dining plan. So that means I won't have to crunch any more numbers. lol Now if I could just get my husband to make a final decision on whether his son is coming or not... Then I will be golden.

Supposedly getting my MRI results tomorrow. Now they are puzzled as to why they don't have them yet. Erf. I'm really hoping to be out of the boot because I'm taking a school trip with my son to Washington DC next week and would rather not have to huff this around.
I think the bike is a great idea You should be able to do at least a bit of gentle riding even if you do have a stress fracture.

Good luck with the MRI Keep us posted!
__________________

TRIPS TAKEN
March 2011 DLR Engagement (HoJo & Peacock Suites) TR - March 2012 HKDL Honeymoon (HKDL Hotel) TR - Feb 2013 DLP (Hotel l'Elysee) & HKDL (Hollywood Hotel) TR - Aug/Sep 2014 RunDisney 10k DLR (DI&S & Portofino) TR

TRIPS IN PLANNING
Sep 2015 RunDisney Half DLR PTR - 2016 Shanghai Disneyland Opening Day PTR
zanzibar138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:27 PM   #164
Waiting2goback
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 479

StayCool- Any MRI results yet?

I had to come on here cuz I was so excited. I had a terrible night sleep Friday night into Saturday. It was raining here. I had every excuse in the world to NOT get my run in. But, I went anyway. And, I went to the route I had trouble with last weekend. I had my best run ever. I increased my miles by a 1/2 to 4.77 miles. And I dropped my previous best pace of 9.43 min/mi to 9.13 min/mi. Best part was, I wasn't in any pain, my leg didn't go numb like it usually does. I was running longer distances between breaks. And, I could have done more and probably would have if my feet weren't soaked.

Its like something clicked. I couldn't believe it. I actually enjoyed running for the first time ever. I hope it continues.
Waiting2goback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #165
StayCool
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NYS
Posts: 622

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
I obviously think the bike is a good idea, I just wouldn't spend too much on it. I know for a fact it as improved my endurance and allows me to run longer than if I hadn't been doing the bike. My bike rides last about 90 minutes on Sundays and I will be running the ToT for longer than that so it is a good way to get the body used to exercising that long without the impact.

I JUST booked the All-Star Sports. I was waiting for the fall deals to come out and they did. I don't do the dining plan. I find I eat way cheaper when I do my own thing and I am not forced to follow their guidelines. I eat healthier too.

Hoping you get good results with the MRI and you can get out of that boot soon.
I found a bike at Walmart for $100 that looks like it would work. I'm going to do some looking on Craigslist first though. I'm cheap

As far as the dining plan, I have mixed feelings on it. My two younger kids don't eat much so it is not a good deal for them, but my husband and his older son like to eat. So... it kind of evens out. Plus since it is our first trip I want to do some character meals and there it doesn't matter how much you eat as you are paying for the experience. Also I like the convenience of having it all prepaid and not having to worry so much. After this we will see if we do it again next time. I'm also working on my husband to change his eating habits so hopefully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzibar138 View Post
I think the bike is a great idea You should be able to do at least a bit of gentle riding even if you do have a stress fracture.

Good luck with the MRI Keep us posted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waiting2goback View Post
StayCool- Any MRI results yet?

I had to come on here cuz I was so excited. I had a terrible night sleep Friday night into Saturday. It was raining here. I had every excuse in the world to NOT get my run in. But, I went anyway. And, I went to the route I had trouble with last weekend. I had my best run ever. I increased my miles by a 1/2 to 4.77 miles. And I dropped my previous best pace of 9.43 min/mi to 9.13 min/mi. Best part was, I wasn't in any pain, my leg didn't go numb like it usually does. I was running longer distances between breaks. And, I could have done more and probably would have if my feet weren't soaked.

Its like something clicked. I couldn't believe it. I actually enjoyed running for the first time ever. I hope it continues.
No MRI results yet. They told me they would call on Friday but I didn't hear anything. I am going to call at lunch time again. I'm getting really annoyed. If I have to keep wearing the boot, fine. But I want to know what I'm looking at so I can plan to get moving again.

Waiting2goback that is awesome! And that is a great pace!! I'm hoping to be able to run a 14 min/mile! lol I have had runs on the treadmill like that. You just get going and everything feels good.

I had a busy weekend and went completely off track. My husband surprised me with wine tasting on Saturday with friends of mine for my birthday. So I had a good amount to drink. It was a lot of fun. Usually I totally overeat while I am drinking but I didn't! I ate what I wanted and left the rest. So there is some progress.

Hopefully I will post later today what they tell me for my results. Crossing my fingers for good news. I was *bad* yesterday and didn't wear the boot at all to see how my foot felt. It was a touch sore, but not significantly.
__________________
Me DH DD13 DS11

Sept/Oct. 2014 - First Disney trip and finished the TOT 10 miler!!! Can't wait to go back.
StayCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: