Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM   #1
uandmfan
Earning My Ears

BLT advice

Hi

We are staying in a 2 bedroom in late Feb. We have traded in with intrawest so I have no idea if its a dedicated unit or lock-off. I've tried reading the BLT thread but its too long.

We have 5 adults, a 3 year old and an infant and are staying in a lake view. Does anyone have any tips for requests we should make? We will be at the parks for rope drop and home before dinner every night.

This is our first trip to Disney in 15 or so years and a first for my husband. We've never stayed at BLT or the Contemporary before and are very excited.

Thanks!
Becky
uandmfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:42 AM   #2
Sandisw

DISboards Moderator

If you request an even numbered room, north end, you could end up with a partial view of MK as some of the lake view rooms have that view if you turn to the left on the balcony. You can even see the fireworks!

If you are more concerned with the walkway over to the CR, then request the 5th floor as that is the one that connects.

Have fun! We love BLT, its one of my favorites. I used to own all my points there but have since sold and bought at VGF and BWV, but will be staying at BLT in the summer with my son and his family!

The walk to MK is quick and easy and makes it a breeze, especially with a stroller.

Have fun!!!

Sandisw is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: