DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-23-2014, 11:04 PM   #91
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukdotcom View Post
"We have just received notification from Disney that they are waiving their Right of First Refusal"

Just passed at BLT.

chukdotcom---$92-$15,808-160-BLT-Feb-122/'14, 160/'15-sent 1/24, passed 2/23
Welcome Home!!!!

Now the harder wait begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklein View Post
Finally got the message I was so anxious for! We passed at BLT. Can't wait, we're first time buyers.
Very nice!!!! Welcome Home! :good vibes



Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
Passed! Just found out today 2/23. Took 31 days. For some reason BLT was held up as many have said.
Not sure what the holdup was… glad you passed! Welcome Home!
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 11:07 PM   #92
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgumiela View Post
pgumiela---$64-$16525-250-OKW-April-0/'13 ,0/'14, 250/'15-sent 01/27, passed 02/23

We heard today that we passed! So excited! Now to get everything else taken care of and hopefully be able to find availability in June by the time we have our information and can actually make reservations. I do hate that we are starting off borrowing points, at the time a stripped contract seemed like it was more cost effective since it was lower price pp and no MF due now. DH is worried about a cycle of borrowing, I'm just thrilled to own DVC. Heck even if we do get on a cycle of borrowing it won't catch up to us until 2042 right by that time we will have added on anyways...
Welcome Home!!!!

Our contract wasn't totally stripped… 51 current points. We had to borrow to make our first reservation, which is for our 10 year anniversary so we splurged on our room. Utilize those studios and SSR & OKW to save points and you'll catch up. :good vibes




Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSam View Post
samsam $72.00-$9070.00-120-AKV-June-0/'14, 120/'15, -sent 1/27, passed 2/23
Great price.. Welcome Home!



Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
JWG --- $99pp - $4,950 - 50 - BLT - Aug - 50/'14, 50/'15 - sent 01/22, passed 02/23

To put it in the right format.
Thanks! Got cha updated!
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-24-2014, 07:32 AM   #93
deltanut
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 25

Just got the email - we passed!

deltanut---$91-$12,337.21-125-BLT-Feb-61/'14, 125/'15-sent 1/24, passed 2/24
deltanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:39 AM   #94
Betcboop
Earning My Ears
 
Betcboop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15

Got the email last night that we passed our first ever ROFR!!

Betcboop---$76-$14,368.98-175-BWV-Sep-98/'14, 175/'15 -sent 01/22, passed 02/23
__________________
Betcboop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:44 AM   #95
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltanut View Post
Just got the email - we passed!

deltanut---$91-$12,337.21-125-BLT-Feb-61/'14, 125/'15-sent 1/24, passed 2/24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betcboop View Post
Got the email last night that we passed our first ever ROFR!!

Betcboop---$76-$14,368.98-175-BWV-Sep-98/'14, 175/'15 -sent 01/22, passed 02/23
Congratulations!!!!! Welcome Home!

page 1 updated!
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:09 AM   #96
goofdad64
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 9

goofdad64-$85-$9,673-100-BLT-Sep-0/'13-114/'14-100/'15-sent 2/21/14-waiting
__________________
First time owners at BLT
goofdad64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #97
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,666

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofdad64 View Post
goofdad64-$85-$9,673-100-BLT-Sep-0/'13-114/'14-100/'15-sent 2/21/14-waiting
That is a great price on a 100 pt contract. I really hope it gets through ROFR!
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #98
chukdotcom
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 194

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofdad64 View Post
goofdad64-$85-$9,673-100-BLT-Sep-0/'13-114/'14-100/'15-sent 2/21/14-waiting
Wow, nice price. Mind is I ask what the asking price was?
chukdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #99
jnsma
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 325

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

After renting points 4 years in a row, finally decided to buy.
Here are the details, hopefully got the format correct. Thanks for maintaining this list, it is very helpful in determining a price to offer.

jnsma---$85-$18725-200-BWV-Aug-104/’12, 200/’13, 200/’14-sent 2/24
jnsma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #100
supersnoop
DIS Veteran
 
supersnoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Pflugerville
Posts: 1,211

Looks like I shouldn't have any trouble with this one. I'm surprised by the low prices on other BLT's lately, but this one is good enough for me.

supersnoop---$94-$12,017-120-BLT-Jun-60/'14, 120/'15-sent 2/24

Code:
BLT    $94 Jun   120   $12,017              60    120   02/24        supersnoop
supersnoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #101
Noelle
Kungaloosh!
 
Noelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 680

Smile Waiting

noelle ---$77-$13324-160-OKW-Aug -214/'13, 179/'14, 160/'15-sent 2/24

includes 1/2 closing costs, members fees for 102 pts., & admin fee $195.

I am so excited about this contract. Silly as it might sound...over the years, we have spent many vacations at OKW just because the points were lower. But it definitely is tied with BCV as our favorite place to stay and for certain seasons, it's the top of our list. We love it so much that we would have bought it direct for $123 a pt. But resale is less money and a shorter contract than direct which works best for us. Let's hope we pass ROFR
__________________
ASMo - 7/10 ASMu - 7/99 AKL - 11/09 AoA - 12/12, 1/13 Beach Club - 6/04, 10/06, 10/07, 12/14 Contemporary - 7/92 CSR - 12/06 GF - 7/03, 12/04, 12/06 OKW - 7/08, 11/09, 8/10, 4/11, 7/12, 7/14 Polynesian - 12/05 POR - 4/03, 12/03 SSR - 10/05, 6/12 (THV), 12/12 Vero Beach - 7/08, 8/10 WL - 6/12
Noelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:35 PM   #102
Syndrome
Who's super now?
 
Syndrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Central PA.
Posts: 928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle View Post
noelle ---$77-$13324-160-OKW-Aug -214/'13, 179/'14, 160/'15-sent 2/24

includes 1/2 closing costs, members fees for 102 pts., & admin fee $195.

I am so excited about this contract. Silly as it might sound...over the years, we have spent many vacations at OKW just because the points were lower. But it definitely is tied with BCV as our favorite place to stay and for certain seasons, it's the top of our list. We love it so much that we would have bought it direct for $123 a pt. But resale is less money and a shorter contract than direct which works best for us. Let's hope we pass ROFR
Congrats !

That sure sounds like a "Sharon" from Fidelity deal !
Spit the closing, and pro-rate the maint. fees . !

Watch those 214 13' points. Don't loose them !
You have until March 31st to bank them. You wont close by then. You may want to have the seller bank them so you don't loose them, unless you have plans to use them April - July. Even then, availability will be tricky ! Good Luck !
__________________

Various stays at : ASM, AKL, AKV, BC, BLT, BWV, FW, GF, HHI,
OKW, Poly, POR, WL, VWL, SSR, RPR, HRH, PBR, Off-Site ......
Syndrome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #103
Noelle
Kungaloosh!
 
Noelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 680

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Congrats !

That sure sounds like a "Sharon" from Fidelity deal !
Spit the closing, and pro-rate the maint. fees . !

Watch those 214 13' points. Don't loose them !
You have until March 31st to bank them. You wont close by then. You may want to have the seller bank them so you don't loose them, unless you have plans to use them April - July. Even then, availability will be tricky ! Good Luck !
Thanks! It is Sharon.
We already had the seller bank all of the 'bankable points' - 77 from 2013 to 2014 - so it originally had 291 2013 points. I already have all my 2014 vacations planned and booked on our other two contracts. I doubt we will get the points in time to rent them. So I'm hoping to find a family member who may want to go to WDW with the points for whatever time or room we can find available.
__________________
ASMo - 7/10 ASMu - 7/99 AKL - 11/09 AoA - 12/12, 1/13 Beach Club - 6/04, 10/06, 10/07, 12/14 Contemporary - 7/92 CSR - 12/06 GF - 7/03, 12/04, 12/06 OKW - 7/08, 11/09, 8/10, 4/11, 7/12, 7/14 Polynesian - 12/05 POR - 4/03, 12/03 SSR - 10/05, 6/12 (THV), 12/12 Vero Beach - 7/08, 8/10 WL - 6/12
Noelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #104
Syndrome
Who's super now?
 
Syndrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Central PA.
Posts: 928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle View Post
Thanks! It is Sharon.
We already had the seller bank all of the 'bankable points' - 77 from 2013 to 2014 - so it originally had 291 2013 points. I already have all my 2014 vacations planned and booked on our other two contracts. I doubt we will get the points in time to rent them. So I'm hoping to find a family member who may want to go to WDW with the points for whatever time or room we can find available.
LOL, I knew it .
I am working with Sharon right now. She has been great to work with .
Hopefully I can list my new deal here in a few days !
__________________

Various stays at : ASM, AKL, AKV, BC, BLT, BWV, FW, GF, HHI,
OKW, Poly, POR, WL, VWL, SSR, RPR, HRH, PBR, Off-Site ......
Syndrome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:01 PM   #105
jonahlam77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 7

$130-$13,000-100-VGC-DEC-52/'13, 100/'14, 100/'15-sent 01/21/2014, passed 2/23/2014
jonahlam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: