Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2014, 07:51 PM   #346
DRDISNEYMD
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A girl should be two things: *+*~Classy & Fabulous~*+* +*+*~Coco Chanel~*+*+*+ *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwfreak View Post
You're welcome, DRDISNEYMD. I learned about Josh through these boards. Thought I'd return the favor...
~You most certainly have, wdwfreak! I'm sure your efforts helped to calm the nerves and provide some reassurance to many posters with upcoming WDW trips! You're definitely the voice of reason here, as well.
DRDISNEYMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:24 PM   #347
Mad Hattered
I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryz View Post
Yes. "If you stay on site, you get your choices. If you don't stay on site, you get what's left," expressed as R=((E/H)-(E-(E/H))), where R is the number of rides you can expect, E is the number of rides, and H is the number of visitors who stay on site.
I came up with 3 as an answer. But then I thought you actually might be trying to trick us. I find it ironic that the same formula was involved in the New Coke recipe. You are the ultimate trickster, my friend.
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2014, 10:32 PM   #348
dayvewc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryz View Post
Yes. "If you stay on site, you get your choices. If you don't stay on site, you get what's left," expressed as R=((E/H)-(E-(E/H))), where R is the number of rides you can expect, E is the number of rides, and H is the number of visitors who stay on site.

I keep trying to use this and get nothing but negative numbers. Does that mean I have to give Disney a ride?

I don't think many would fit in my Vibe. And pretty sure the rest would think I'm kidnapping Mickey. (Or is that 'mousenapping')
July '09 and New Years Eve '09 offsite . Spring Break '11 Orange Lake , August '12 WorldGate , July '13 Orange Lake , Halloween '13 Saratoga Springs , Spring Break '14 Orange Lake , July '14 Silver Lake , Spring Break '15 DisneyLand Grand Californian

dayvewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #349
vicki_c
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Unfortunately (for research purposes,) that is still not quite the same thing as buying a NEW ticket for a new, separate trip (no on-site resort stay,) and being able to link that new ticket to MDE and make advance FP+ reservations with that new ticket I'm not saying that you can or that you can't (I don't know) but, I am pointing out that having "days left" on the same ticket that you used on the last on-site trip is kind of a unique situation. (And somewhat closer to having an AP.)
I agree with that and that's what I was thinking. I think it would be more likely to work with "left over" ticket days that were attached to your account for the on site stay than an entirely new ticket. But it may work for both.
June 1978 - Poly / Nov 1996 - Yacht Club / Jan 2001 - Poly / Jan/Feb 2004 - Wilderness Lodge / 2004-2006: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Nick Hotel, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, HI Sunspree, Buena Vista Suites, Caribe Royale / Jan 2008 - Poly / June 2008 - Saratoga Springs and Villas @ Wilderness Lodge / Nov 2008 -Boardwalk Villas / Dec 2008 - WL, Beach Club Villas and Beach Club / June 2009 - POFQ and Poly / Jan 2010 - AKV, 4 night DCL & BCV / Nov 2010 - POFQ / April 2011 - SSR / Nov 2011 Swan / Jan 2012 - BC/ April 2012 OKW / April 2014 AoA & AKV
vicki_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 05:44 PM   #350
TooExcitedCantSleep
I can't with you basic chicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwfreak View Post
Any of you familiar with Josh and easyWDW.com know that he is funny, insightful, sarcastic, and, during these uncertain (and mostly negative) FP+ times, the voice of reason. He tried the MK out with FP+ and, if you scroll down to the bottom of the piece (although I highly recommend you read the whole thing) you may feel a bit better about your upcoming trip. I know I do. We need Josh in times like these. Read on...

http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized...ss/#more-12783
Thank you. I was so frustrated but Josh's strategy makes it look easy. I'm going to book 2 rooms - 1 offsite and 1 on site. I will drop the on site if off site can book FP+ in advance, just like the on site. I feel so much about my trip after reading this.
TooExcitedCantSleep is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: