Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2014, 01:07 PM   #1
momof3littles
Mouseketeer

Help with Kona breakfast ADR time?

Edited to take out all of the extraneous stuff. I hope someone will consider helping me.

What time would you aim for a Kona bkfast ADR if you were at wishes the night before with youngish kids? I guess what I'm getting at is how early can I still get through a good bit of MK in the morning without necessarily making rope drop? We'll be at wishes the night before (8pm, doing the dessert party). My kids usuallly get up on their own by 7:30 pm, but they are typically in bed around 8-9 pm.

I assume to get back to POR it will take us til like 9:30 or so after 8pm wishes? We will have a car and will be driving back afterward.

I have a 7:45 am for Kona and I'm wondering if that is just too early after wishes the night before. Kids are 10, 7, 3.5.

Last edited by momof3littles; 01-20-2014 at 07:18 PM.
momof3littles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:20 PM   #2
momof3littles
Mouseketeer

politely bumping, and hoping someone will suggest a good time for ADR after a somewhat busy night the night before with youngish kids. Perhaps I should have asked on the family board.
momof3littles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #3
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

For us, we always had a car but chose to take the bus to MK because the Bus Loading zone is right outside the MK entrance gates.

With Fp+, you can schedule in rides for later in the morning or early afternoon. So, you may want to let your kids sleep in a little and have a later breakfast.

Again, you can ride the bus to MK before your breakfast and then ride the Monorail to the Poly.
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Itinkso is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: