Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #16
brobrosmom
DIS Veteran

We leave in about 3 weeks....a week ago I checked and found some Ohana times. I would definitely keep checking!

brobrosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #17
GovieMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobrosmom View Post
We leave in about 3 weeks....a week ago I checked and found some Ohana times. I would definitely keep checking!
Oh I definitely will, thanks. And how great for you!
GovieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #18
gocubsgo
Earning My Ears

On one if our trips we were staying at Poly and I was disappointed that we weren't able to get ohana readies prior to our arrival. On a whim while there I asked one of the concierges about openings at Ohana and we we able to get one for that night! Keep trying you never know!
gocubsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:24 PM   #19
IUHoosiers
Mouseketeer

We are leaving in the morning for our trip. Two days ago, I finally found an 'Ohana ADR for Tuesday night. I do think it is more likely to find something the closer you get, but I would keep checking every day. There is hope!

IUHoosiers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:33 PM   #20
farmermom
Earning My Ears

We just got back yesterday. On Wednesday, we were going to do date night with my sister and her husband off-site, but decided to try Ohana's. We didn't find any openings that morning, but I did get an ADR around noon for 7:00. We were seated ~7:20 and it was fantastic! We were able to see Wishes and part of the electrical water parade (or whatever its called)!
Old 01-19-2014, 01:58 PM   #21
AliceandAriel
part of your world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GovieMom View Post
I've been trying every day for weeks to get a dinner ADR at 'Ohana for our trip the last week of February. Who knew it would be booked solid at that time of year, geesh. Just wondering if anyone has ever had luck snagging an ADR there, close to their trip. I've seen ADR slots pop up for other popular restaurants, but so far none for 'Ohana. Is it THAT popular??
Same. Trying to get a first morning ressie the day I check out, and no luck. Must have some of that delicious food!

[May 2012 Off-Site WBC][May 2013 Off-Site WBC][October 2013 AoA LM][February 2014 AoA LK][October 2014 AKV-Kidani]
AliceandAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #22
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GovieMom View Post
I've been trying every day for weeks to get a dinner ADR at 'Ohana for our trip the last week of February. Who knew it would be booked solid at that time of year, geesh. Just wondering if anyone has ever had luck snagging an ADR there, close to their trip. I've seen ADR slots pop up for other popular restaurants, but so far none for 'Ohana. Is it THAT popular??
As others have said, keep trying. Since your trip isn't until the end of February, you still have a lot of time for something to open up .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: