Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
sonofanarchy
DIS Veteran

3 days and I STILL can't make ADR's

Getting seriously p***ed off now. I called this morning, and the CM's computer was having problems. She was supposed to transfer me over to another CM, and instead I got transferred to the after call survey. I went back online to try and make them, and when I got to the last screen I got a message saying "Server is Busy."

This is the crap I can't stand. I've accepted the fact that our Disney vacations have become equivalent to the most secure Navy Seal team mission imaginable, but damn, at least provide me with weapons that function to complete the mission!
sonofanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:10 AM   #2
smbowtie
Been there done that, gonna do it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofanarchy View Post
Getting seriously p***ed off now. I called this morning, and the CM's computer was having problems. She was supposed to transfer me over to another CM, and instead I got transferred to the after call survey. I went back online to try and make them, and when I got to the last screen I got a message saying "Server is Busy."

This is the crap I can't stand. I've accepted the fact that our Disney vacations have become equivalent to the most secure Navy Seal team mission imaginable, but damn, at least provide me with weapons that function to complete the mission!
Every time I made a ADR I got the same message but when I checked on MDE they were all there. It was just a glitch. Don't know if this is the case with you.

smbowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2014, 09:40 AM   #3
Belle61513
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbowtie View Post
Every time I made a ADR I got the same message but when I checked on MDE they were all there. It was just a glitch. Don't know if this is the case with you.

+1
The same thing kept happening to me...also with the FP+ system too...
I bet they're all in there.

Engaged on Seven Seas Lagoon private Wishes Cruise May 13th, 2012.

<> ADPi <>
Belle61513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:44 PM   #4
TamaraQT
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofanarchy View Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:31 AM   #5
maxy mouse
Earning My Ears

Don't you've up. We had the same problem for weeks then a few days ago the sky opened. At three weeks before our visit. We now have Be our guest for lunch and dinner. It seems Disney does not release all reservations at the same time.

The dinning doesn't work well with android. I find it works about half the time. It did do better on my iPad. Called Disney and they said app is not comparable with android. This is odd since they want you to use mobile so they can still provide "service" and fire people. I do not care for the direction of this all.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #6
jcjen519
DIS Veteran

yeah the website sucks. We were in disney in december and my son decided he wanted to go to chef mickeys......great. so I watched the website and surprisingly a time popped up. I grabbed it as quickly as I could and went through the entire process only to get that server busy screen at the end. The reservation was not saved...I checked thinking that must be what happened.

2015March- 6 days AKV-CL spring break 2014: December: YC CL, 12/12 dream concierge, 10 days AKV-CL July: 4 days boardwalk villas/CR TPV CL June -1 day OKW, 8 days GF RPC May - 4 days GF RPC march-April - 10 days Poly cl/ 2013: Bay Lake Tower TPV, fantasy concierge, bc cl, poly cl (2x), gf sl, vero beach resort 2012 - Vero beach resort, OKW, Poly cl (too many to count before that)
Husband, myself and 4 year old son
jcjen519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:10 PM   #7
RAPstar
Proud Redhead
I remember reading somewhere
Can you blame me tho?

I'm fairly certain they're "enhancing" their system. A CM I spoke to the other day mentioned it (it was about a resort reservation though). Things like this tend to happen when they do that.
RAPstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: