Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #46
disny_luvr
DIS Veteran

Wow, lots of updates!

Quackattacks family seems great and like they like to have fun! I can't wait for formal introductions. You guys are going to have a blast!

I love the idea of your kids writing to their favorite Disney character. I hope they receive a letter back. Let us know!

The PJs are really cute! Great score! I love the window clings, too. They'll look great on your verandah door.

Upcoming Trips:
Beach Club ~ June 27-June 30, 2015/Polynesian Village ~ June 30-July 6, 2015
Disney Fantasy: 7-night Western ~ November 28-December 5, 2015
Past Trips:
* Polynesian ~ August, 2014 *
* Disney Fantasy: 7-night Eastern ~ November/December, 2013 * Disney Magic: 2-night Cruise ~ August, 2012 * Beach Club Villas ~ June, 2012 * Wilderness Lodge ~ November/December, 2010 * POP/CBR ~ May, 2009 * Wilderness Lodge ~ November, 2004 * Dixie Landings ~ April, 1996 * CBR ~ June, 1991 * Fort Wilderness ~ June, 1984 *
disny_luvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 07:23 AM   #47
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Cheeky is suffering the winter and Disney blues at the same time. I have chatted with her on FB a few times. She will be back sometime after she perks up a bit. This has been an especially tough winter for everyone, and it has wreaked havoc on her emotions/moods. Just keep her in your prayers!
I had a nice little chat with her yesterday morning on FB... I agree - it has just been a rough winter... I keep telling myself - only a month left... The sad part, is I've been saying that for weeks. LOL I cannot wait to get outside and FEEL the sun again!

Absolutely LOVED the PJs... I got myself a pair the other day too - at Target... big time clearance... I should take a pic and post it in my PTR - you know, just to stay on the Disney topic. I also have 2 pairs of jammie pants I need to alter... I love them both so much - but they are now disgustingly HUGE on me. Gotta take a few moments to resize them, so I can wear them again.

And lastly.... I love, love, love the Halloween Disney decals for your veranda door!!! I just LOVE halloween and even more - I LOVE Halloween in Disney, there is NOTHING better! I really hope to go back at that time of year again soon - it's so much fun!

Love ya Oopsi - thanks for the great update!

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2014, 08:45 AM   #48
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

AWWWWWWWWWW MICKEY MAIL!!! how sweet is this?!?!?! those are adorable!!!

and the pj's!! they are SUPER SOFT!!! i read the tag.. smart aren't i???

Chicago Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:27 AM   #49
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Cute decals for your door!

I love those PJs! Are they long sleeve/long pants? I can't tell by the picture and I only wear baby doll PJs because even in mid winter I get too hot in long sleeves. Could be the DH and four fuzzy butts in bed with me.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:35 AM   #50
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Super cute pajamas! Nice find. Oh and the decals for your door are adorable!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:19 AM   #51
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

Cute PJs and door decals!!!

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13

missangelalexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:06 PM   #52
krdotson
Mouseketeer

Love The Jammie's!! They are soooooo cuuuuute.
Glad the Disney mail made it
USPS has been a bit squappity lately lol
Old 01-30-2014, 01:15 PM   #53
sweetpeaandevie
DIS Veteran

I have been checking out the Disney pjs at walmart for weeks now, maybe it's time to just grab some!!!
Old 01-30-2014, 02:41 PM   #54
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by solana131 View Post
Oooh....I love those PJs! Might have to take a trip to Wally World myself to get some
I was more than half tempted to go ahead and "break them in"...but then by the time the cruise rolled around I would probably want another new pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
LOVE the PJ's...very cute.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensterling3 View Post
Those pj's are so cute. A disney cruise is on my bucket list. I love the budget tracker.
A cruise of any sort was on mine... so, this really is a dream come true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disny_luvr View Post
Wow, lots of updates!

Quackattacks family seems great and like they like to have fun! I can't wait for formal introductions. You guys are going to have a blast!

I love the idea of your kids writing to their favorite Disney character. I hope they receive a letter back. Let us know!

The PJs are really cute! Great score! I love the window clings, too. They'll look great on your verandah door.
Quackattack and her family really are a riot. We laughed SO hard when they were over for movie night.

Every time something "fun" comes in the mail now they hope it is something from their characters. I was hoping they would just write the letters and sort of forget about it, but that hasn't happened yet. I do hope they get SOMETHING for the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I had a nice little chat with her yesterday morning on FB... I agree - it has just been a rough winter... I keep telling myself - only a month left... The sad part, is I've been saying that for weeks. LOL I cannot wait to get outside and FEEL the sun again!

Absolutely LOVED the PJs... I got myself a pair the other day too - at Target... big time clearance... I should take a pic and post it in my PTR - you know, just to stay on the Disney topic. I also have 2 pairs of jammie pants I need to alter... I love them both so much - but they are now disgustingly HUGE on me. Gotta take a few moments to resize them, so I can wear them again.

And lastly.... I love, love, love the Halloween Disney decals for your veranda door!!! I just LOVE halloween and even more - I LOVE Halloween in Disney, there is NOTHING better! I really hope to go back at that time of year again soon - it's so much fun!

Love ya Oopsi - thanks for the great update!

D~
I saw your PJ's on your PTR, those are super cute too! I need to find something like that for Jillian. She is not girly, so the basic Disney colors with no girly or flowery designs would be perfect for her. I may need to make a trip to Target now.

Um, there will be NO complaining when our clothes no longer fit because they are TOO BIG!!! That is cause for one of these:

Don't even get me started on getting to do Halloween on the cruise. I am SO EXCITED!!! I plan to do another mini-update tomorrow, and I have something to share regarding that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
AWWWWWWWWWW MICKEY MAIL!!! how sweet is this?!?!?! those are adorable!!!

and the pj's!! they are SUPER SOFT!!! i read the tag.. smart aren't i???
I will say to you what I say to my kids.... "Nothing gets past you, Captain Obvious!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Cute decals for your door!

I love those PJs! Are they long sleeve/long pants? I can't tell by the picture and I only wear baby doll PJs because even in mid winter I get too hot in long sleeves. Could be the DH and four fuzzy butts in bed with me.
The PJ's have 3/4 sleeves, but they are pretty thin. I am hoping I will not get too hot in them myself. I just couldn't resist. And like Mo said, they are Super Soft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Super cute pajamas! Nice find. Oh and the decals for your door are adorable!
Thanks! I just love having new stuff to wear when I go on vacation...just makes it all the much more exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis View Post
Cute PJs and door decals!!!
Thank you! Cannot wait until the cruise to try out all my new stuff!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdotson View Post
Love The Jammie's!! They are soooooo cuuuuute.
Glad the Disney mail made it
USPS has been a bit squappity lately lol
I learned a new word today....squappity! Must think of a way to use my new word in my next update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeaandevie View Post
I have been checking out the Disney pjs at walmart for weeks now, maybe it's time to just grab some!!!
Get some...they are all the rage now!
oopsiDAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:52 PM   #55
krdotson
Mouseketeer

Can't wait to see what you come up with lol

What i REALLY want to know is:
How are you able to quote multiple messages.?
You are a master at this lol
Old 01-30-2014, 04:32 PM   #56
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Can't wait to see what you come up with lol

What i REALLY want to know is:
How are you able to quote multiple messages.?
You are a master at this lol
See the little box with the quotation marks beside the "Quote" button? Click that button on all the comments you want to quote, then hit the "post reply" button at the bottom left of the screen when you are ready to respond to all of them.

Not a master...I had to learn the same way you are, by asking folks who were doing what I wanted to be able to do.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #57
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Weekly Disney Activity #2

Last night was our weekly Disney activity...but first, we also got MORE Mickey mail earlier in the week! Another magical package from our Cruise~friend Robin!!!
Robin makes all sorts of fun Disney treats as a hobby. She hosts little weekly trivia contests on our cruise FB page and mails prizes she has created. Well, we didn't win a contest, but she is such a great friend she sent us some fun stuff...just because.

For me: a DCL logo decal for my car. This will be go so perfectly with the Mickey Ears family we have on there already!

For Gabe, the Pirate Mickey decal. We have already put this on his dresser mirror, he LOVES it!

And some fingernail/toenail mickey heads for the girls...which I WILL expect them to share. )

THANK YOU AGAIN, ROBIN!!!!!!

And now on to our weekly Disney activity. Last night we had a Hidden Mickey hunt in our house. I hid 36 Mickey heads around the house, and let the kids loose to find a dozen each:

Jillian was actually the last to get her dozen. Gabe was running around the house like a madman. But, they really liked it and had lots of fun doing it. The spoils of the hunt:

Shall we talk about the cruise a little? I haven't really done that much lately. This week there were details released about the Halloween party!!! I am SO EXCITED about this. I bookmarked the web address for the article so that I could share it with Brian and the kids...but would you like to see it?

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2014...seas-sailings/

So much Disney Halloween fun to be had!!! When we initially started planning our OCT 2013 vacation, we were planning to go to MNSSHP for the first time ever. I was so disappointed when we couldn't do it. So, I am PUMPED for Halloween on the High Seas!!!!

Last edited by oopsiDAISY; 01-31-2014 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:33 PM   #58
krdotson
Mouseketeer

So glad you picked the Disney Cruise for 2014!.
We held off taking an Oct '13 vacay too
Cant wait!!
Old 01-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #59
krdotson
Mouseketeer

Great activity! Are they hidden Mickey "stickums"?
Old 01-31-2014, 04:26 PM   #60
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Great activity! Are they hidden Mickey "stickums"?
Just mickey heads I printed on red paper and put tape on.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: