Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #271
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo

Little tid bit on playing anything with Ariana.. She is a gaming fool!!! she bests me at all things game..
OK... Offer retracted.

ROFL....

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #272
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
OK... Offer retracted.

ROFL....

D~
Just lookin out for ya!

Chicago Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2014, 12:13 PM   #273
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK... Offer retracted.

ROFL....

D~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
Just lookin out for ya!
No one wants to come out and play with me.

Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:43 AM   #274
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
HOW FUN!!!
you guys and the face pictures are a RIOT!!! Love it! family fun night of games is my favorite activity.

Congrats on the big win! I never doubted you for a minute!
We are indeed a goofy bunch of folks!

I tellyou what, those girls were handing my derrier to me on a silver platter throughout the entire game...I came through at the very end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'm back home from our trip and getting caught up on all of my Dis threads. You can totally tell from the pictures that every single person had a blast at the mexican themed party night. The fun that you guys had more than made up for the disappointing movie.

Yay for paying off the trip! I know that's an exhilarating feeling!
So glad to have you back, Lisa...cannot wait to meet you next month!

LOVING your TR. Know what I love even more? It was a loooong trip for you, so the TR will be loooong....and funny, and crazy, and FUN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post

So happy the cruise is paid off. Love me a good Country Inn & Suites and that restaurant looks wonderful.

It looks like you had a fun family night with the kids.
Kathy, I am so proud of myself at the moment...I am still hanging with EVERY update of your TR! It took me a while to learn how to follow TR's with lots of followers and commenters, but I have finally got the hang of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis View Post
I love Scene It! Sounds like it was a fun night!
We do too! Disney Scene-It and Disney Cranium are two of our favorite games to play... now I just need to get Disney Headbandz!

Quote:
We LOVE Disney Scene It too! It's one of our favorites! I think our game board is different than yours is? It's so much fun to play though, and it always tests our knowledge... We are pretty good at it though!

So, now that your trip is paid off, do you still have other parts to save for? Does that include just the trip, or all all the extras (souveniers, travel expenses, etc...) paid off too?

D~
Well, we do still have a bit of saving to do, mostly gratuity...which is a LOT. But as far as souveniers and excursions I am proud to say, we are almost there. With the onboard credit we got for booking through a travel agent, and the gift cards we have earned with our Disney Rewards Visa, it looks like we are sitting pretty.

We will use August and September to save a bit of cash for port souvies, but other than that we are golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Aw man, I need to come and play that game with you guys! I have no one to play Disney games with since Jim isn't a huge fan. I would blow him out of the water every time and then he would just get mad. We can be a bit competitive at times.
Quote:
I would be happy to Skype you on the laptop the next time we play. The girls would love that!

D~
Quote:
Little tid bit on playing anything with Ariana.. She is a gaming fool!!! she bests me at all things game..
Quote:
Sigh.... Yep one of my other addictions besides Disney and collecting. Of course I blame the game addiction 100% on Jim since he hogs the TV every night to watch sports or news shows. I've got to have something to do so it's usually games, a book or a puzzle.
Quote:
OK... Offer retracted.

ROFL....

D~
Quote:
Just lookin out for ya!
Quote:
No one wants to come out and play with me.

HELP!!! I have been threadjacked!!! I love it! It has been such a long time since I have been jacked... I feel special again!

oopsiDAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:33 AM   #275
quackattack
Mouseketeer

Quackattack is Back!!!

Fellow Cruisers! Quackattack has returned.

So, I have been feeling a little bummed and not feeling much like planning for our cruise. I was concerned that we might not get to cruise after all. Our vacation budget has been taking big hits....
Unexpected Car maintenance, for both vehicles, new tires, DH emergency hospital stay (not to mention the fear that DH would not be well enough to cruise.), new septic pump, unexpected propane refill at the end of winter, invisible fence for an overactive 10 month old puppy, vet bills and the list goes on and on. BTW, DH's truck is in the shop now and he has a rental car. $$$

Cruise planning is back in full swing. DH is doing very well. We may have to forgo some of the extras but a lean Disney cruise is better than no cruise at all. And, cruising with DH is better than cruising without him.

My pirate costume is almost done, I just need a few accessories. Pirate Night costumes for DH and DS are not as far along.

Halloween costumes are coming along nicely. This has been a fun project and one I thought I could continue working on even if we did cancel. It could still be used for a future cruise if we had to cancel.

The decision has been made to travel with the Oopsi Family and we are all staying at the CI&S the night before the cruise. This will be so fun.

Next fun activity: June Movie Night with the Oopsi Family.

quackattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:50 AM   #276
DMGeurts

Awww - I am s sorry to hear that Quackattack... I am glad to hear that the cruise is still on schedule, and that your DH is doing much better.

And it soudnds like you are making a huge dent in all of your cruising projects! Cannot wait to see them!

D~
Old 06-23-2014, 07:16 AM   #277
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Oh No!!!!
I am so sorry!! I hope DH is doing ok??? prayers are with ya!!!

So sorry to hear everything needing repairs!!! i hope everything finally settles for you!

Old 06-23-2014, 09:31 AM   #278
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Oh heavens, Quack, you've had a lot on your plate lately. I'm happy that everything is looking up and you're still able to cruise with Oopsi.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:07 PM   #279
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackattack View Post
Fellow Cruisers! Quackattack has returned.

So, I have been feeling a little bummed and not feeling much like planning for our cruise. I was concerned that we might not get to cruise after all. Our vacation budget has been taking big hits....
Unexpected Car maintenance, for both vehicles, new tires, DH emergency hospital stay (not to mention the fear that DH would not be well enough to cruise.), new septic pump, unexpected propane refill at the end of winter, invisible fence for an overactive 10 month old puppy, vet bills and the list goes on and on. BTW, DH's truck is in the shop now and he has a rental car. $$$

Cruise planning is back in full swing. DH is doing very well. We may have to forgo some of the extras but a lean Disney cruise is better than no cruise at all. And, cruising with DH is better than cruising without him.

My pirate costume is almost done, I just need a few accessories. Pirate Night costumes for DH and DS are not as far along.

Halloween costumes are coming along nicely. This has been a fun project and one I thought I could continue working on even if we did cancel. It could still be used for a future cruise if we had to cancel.

The decision has been made to travel with the Oopsi Family and we are all staying at the CI&S the night before the cruise. This will be so fun.

Next fun activity: June Movie Night with the Oopsi Family.

I know you all have gone through so much. It amazes me that no matter what you go through, your attitudes and outlook are ALWAYS CHEERFUL! Your family is amazing...simply amazing. And we are so blessed to call you friends!

That being said...I am SO GLAD to here the trip is still on. We will have such a great time! Our costumes are slowly coming together as well. Just ordered part of Charity's costume today, as a matter of fact.

Can I just say once again that I am SUPER EXCITED about this particular movie night! I have had so much fun planning and preparing for it, like I get so excited and giddy pulling it all together. It's going to be a great night!

Last edited by oopsiDAISY; 06-23-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:06 AM   #280
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Weekly Disney Activity #15

So, the kids were gone in the evenings last week to VBS...but that didn't stop me from doing the Disney activity, just for Brian and I! It was a simple one, and part of the dinner menu, but I did surprise Brian with it. He was busy working on his schoolwork, and was quite surprised when he walked into the kitchen to check on me and found this little treat cooking:

Not only would we be having "brinner", which is always a family favorite...but we were having Mickey Pancakes!!!

I made Brian pose for a "happy" Disney Activity Night picture:

And since I am a horrible photographer, and the plate part of the picture is blurry- here is just a plate picture for you:

Old 06-24-2014, 08:29 AM   #281
DMGeurts

Great job on the Mickey pancake... I always butcher them.

Annnd... I think you should have done a selfie with Brian, poor guy looks like he'd enjoy some company.

D~
Old 06-24-2014, 08:48 AM   #282
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Aw man, now I want some Mickey pancakes. Well I think I'd rather have a Mickey waffle, they are my favorite. One of these days I'm going to order one of the Mickey waffle makers.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:50 AM   #283
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quackattack, I am so sorry to hear all of your troubles (I feel your pain), but glad to know that hubby will be able to make it on the cruise with all of you.

Nice job on the pancakes, Connie. My DH makes those for me whenever we have pancakes at home. His often, unfortunately, end up looking like bunnies.

RIP Genie
KatMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #284
Tinker326
DIS Veteran

I hopped over from my TR! And just spent my lunch hour reading through your PTR!

What fun you are making your wait for the cruise! So very talented with all the movie nights & such!

Adorable family & it's neat seeing so much excitement build up!

Aren't Dis Friends & meets the best? I have been very blessed by great ones n the past!!!

Looking forward to following through AND moving to your TR after your cruise!
Tinker326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #285
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

ohhhhhhhhh Breakfast for dinner is awesome!!! Mickey Pancakes made it SO MUCH BETTER!!!

Hope your Hubby is feeling better Quackattack!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: