Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #121
wdwtink
Earning My Ears

My number under my band is no longer showing up because they have shipped, any other way to find this number? Thank you
wdwtink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #122
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwtink View Post
My number under my band is no longer showing up because they have shipped, any other way to find this number? Thank you
On your DME bag tags
taterheads is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2014, 10:00 AM   #123
kristinradico
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Nancy View Post
We went in December to BOG for Lunch without a FP. When we got in line,we were told 30 minutes. Well, it was 30 minutes from the time they said that til we were seated with food!

There was very little if any just standing waiting time for us. The line moved, we ordered, looked at the 3 rooms, chose our seats, got our drinks and silverware, were just beginning to admire the stain glass windows and our food arrived! We were shocked!!!

I could have gone to the bathroom, walked around the restaurant looking at all the details and entertained the kids much longer if I had to!!.

The line when we got in it was across the "drawbridge" and maybe 30-40 people to the right.

Good Luck!!
Out of curiosity: what time did you get in the line???
kristinradico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:36 PM   #124
KrazeeK120
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Nancy View Post
We went in December to BOG for Lunch without a FP. When we got in line,we were told 30 minutes. Well, it was 30 minutes from the time they said that til we were seated with food!

There was very little if any just standing waiting time for us. The line moved, we ordered, looked at the 3 rooms, chose our seats, got our drinks and silverware, were just beginning to admire the stain glass windows and our food arrived! We were shocked!!!

I could have gone to the bathroom, walked around the restaurant looking at all the details and entertained the kids much longer if I had to!!.

The line when we got in it was across the "drawbridge" and maybe 30-40 people to the right.

Good Luck!!
I had a FP+ for lunch on Jan. 22. My time was 10:50-11:20. We got there at about 10:58 (it was between 10:55 and 11). There were LITERALLY 2 parties waiting for a kiosk/cashier. We didn't even check in for the FP because we hadn't pre-selected food. I wanted to see how the FP+ worked, but it simply wasn't worthwhile to even bother checking in. We only waited for a couple of minutes to order. I waited in line longer at Restaurantosaurus!!!

So...if you don't pre-select your food, look at the line before you check in for your FP. It may not be worth the time to check in.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:56 PM   #125
disneybirds
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathicool View Post
nope....

I paid the fees, but it didn't help. I called tech support 2x more and they said they have nothing to do with the FP+ for BOG. They gave me BOG's email....so I sent the email and now I'm on day 4 with no response.

Not only do I get the error, but my husband gets the same error. My husband only has 1 account (acc'd to tech support), but I still can't get back into the site.

I have no idea if either FP+ ressie that I made are still valid. I really don't know what to do next!

Any updates? We are also DVC and we were able to login earlier, but can't know. My friend who is on the reservation can't login either. We have paid our dues and it is showing $0 due on the dvc website. Have you made a BOG reservation before?
Old 02-21-2014, 08:29 PM   #126
disneybirds
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybirds View Post
Any updates? We are also DVC and we were able to login earlier, but can't know. My friend who is on the reservation can't login either. We have paid our dues and it is showing $0 due on the dvc website. Have you made a BOG reservation before?
I was finally able to login today and make our reservations. Glad to see the glitch was fixed. Hope it was for others as well.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: