Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #106
taterheads
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by acpalmer View Post
If you choose the option to pre-order your food, can you "customize" your order at all? I have a picky eater who will eat several of the sandwiches, if we can leave the sauce/mayo off of them. If I can put to leave that off when we pre-order (assuming we can get a FP, we go in March), then we will do that. If not, then we'll just choose the arrival option and order when we get there. TIA!!
No, you can't customize orders unfortunately. So, when/ if you get a FP+ you'll just want to do the expedited arrival and order at a kiosk instead of doing straight to table.
taterheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:22 PM   #107
acpalmer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taterheads View Post
No, you can't customize orders unfortunately. So, when/ if you get a FP+ you'll just want to do the expedited arrival and order at a kiosk instead of doing straight to table.
Thank you--we'll choose expedited arrival, then, if we're able to get one.

acpalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2014, 04:36 PM   #108
cathicool
Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherB@Disney View Post
Yes!! Still happening since last Thursday. Called tech support and although nice, they said they could not help with our "invalid email or password" error message. I've gone back and tried changing passwords, again using other accounts, web browsers, etc etc etc.......still no luck.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'd like to say I can give up, but I know I'll probably continue to try to login daily until our trip.

It's especially strange that anyone who is traveling with us on the reservation has the same issue - I'm starting to wonder if they've blocked our reservations from access for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherB@Disney View Post
Cathicool,

By any chance are you a DVC member who hasn't paid their dues yet? I am and I'm wondering if that has something to do with why the BOG FP site starting giving me errors regarding my reservation on 1/16 - the day after the "official" dues due date.

I have my gift cards and am ready to call MS tomorrow, so I'm anxious to try the BOG login again shortly after......
HMMMM.....that is very interesting! I called tech support again last night and they could not get me into the site; still getting the same "invalid" message for my account and my husband's. I DO have DVC and had not paid the fees- was waiting until closer to 2/15, but....I just paid them 2 mins ago, hoping you are correct and perhaps that is what is blocking the BOG site. I have not been able to get in since 1/16, also. It's sooooo frustrating!
cathicool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:56 AM   #109
kalliyan1
DIS Veteran

Question, and I'm sorry if it's already been asked and answered....we are doing a split stay and will be there a total of 9 nights. When I go to make the FP+ reservation, it only shows me the first 7 days as an option and I want to make it on the 8th day, Anyway to do that?
kalliyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 09:45 AM   #110
RatherB@Disney
Nothing says Mother's love like a giant robotic platypus butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathicool View Post
HMMMM.....that is very interesting! I called tech support again last night and they could not get me into the site; still getting the same "invalid" message for my account and my husband's. I DO have DVC and had not paid the fees- was waiting until closer to 2/15, but....I just paid them 2 mins ago, hoping you are correct and perhaps that is what is blocking the BOG site. I have not been able to get in since 1/16, also. It's sooooo frustrating!
I share your frustration!!!!!!!

I paid yesterday also and, like you, still no luck with BOG FP. I thought there may have been a correlation between the DVC reservation not being recognized since the "invalid" messages magically started on the 16th - including for my non-DVC family staying with us.

I may try to add yet another email account & see if I get some magic today - fingers crossed, because my trick bag is empty if this doesn't work!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:09 PM   #111
LadyRayado
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know, is this like the attraction FPs in that all members of your party must have one to participate? My sister lives in Orlando and has a "spouse pass," so I can't book/share any of our FP selections with her. If we get lunch FPs, will she be able to come and eat with us (usually you can "sneak" additions onto ADRs by just showing up and letting them know you have more people) - or should we just plan to wait in line?
'95 offsite, '96 Dixie Landings, '00 ASMu, '00 Dixie Landings, '02 ASMo, '03 ASMu, '05 ASMo, '13 MNSSHP and WWoHP, March '14 ASSp, 10th trip! - August '14 WWoHP/DA, October '14 MNSSHP POP/ASSp, December '14 MVMCP

Last edited by LadyRayado; 01-23-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Poor grammar
LadyRayado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #112
Toniann966
my 3 mice

Quote:
Originally Posted by acpalmer View Post
If you choose the option to pre-order your food, can you "customize" your order at all? I have a picky eater who will eat several of the sandwiches, if we can leave the sauce/mayo off of them. If I can put to leave that off when we pre-order (assuming we can get a FP, we go in March), then we will do that. If not, then we'll just choose the arrival option and order when we get there.

TIA!!
yes, you can customize your order. Place the order in your tally and then click in the pencil icon to the left of it. I had to remove the horseradish sauce from my son's sandwich. You can do this when it prompts you to modify your order.
Hope this helps.
Also, beware when you do this. It shows the calorie content of the food.Yikes

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers...iiaquh0l9e.png
Toniann966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #113
acpalmer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniann966 View Post
yes, you can customize your order. Place the order in your tally and then click in the pencil icon to the left of it. I had to remove the horseradish sauce from my son's sandwich. You can do this when it prompts you to modify your order.
Hope this helps.
Also, beware when you do this. It shows the calorie content of the food.Yikes
Oh good! Thank you--I will definitely watch for the pencil icon!

acpalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #114
kalliyan1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliyan1 View Post
Question, and I'm sorry if it's already been asked and answered....we are doing a split stay and will be there a total of 9 nights. When I go to make the FP+ reservation, it only shows me the first 7 days as an option and I want to make it on the 8th day, Anyway to do that?
Does anyone know a way around this? We are doing a split stay and I can't make a FP because it's on the 8th day. I tried signing in with a different email and the reservation number of the hotel on the 8th day but it still only gave me the first 7 days
kalliyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:11 AM   #115
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliyan1 View Post
Does anyone know a way around this? We are doing a split stay and I can't make a FP because it's on the 8th day. I tried signing in with a different email and the reservation number of the hotel on the 8th day but it still only gave me the first 7 days
There is not a way around it, the system only let's you schedule in advance for the first 7 days of your vacation.

The good news is once you get there each day will be added as a day passes and you can schedule a FP for lunch then if anything is available.

I had to change my plans around in order to be able to schedule a FP for lunch.

Because I also wanted it on my 8th day now it will be on my 6th right in range.

I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014 AKV Kidani June 2016

June 2013 Dining Report PTR Spring Break 2014
AlohaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:49 AM   #116
tech9798
Earning My Ears

Sounds like others are having the same problem. I made a fp for lunch, and I did print a confirmation. But, now I can't log in, invalid email or password. I was going to order our food. So, do you think our fp is still in there?
tech9798 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 10:57 AM   #117
seethelight
Mouseketeer

Woohoo got it!!!!!

Nov 2004-First trip with DH who was then a BF

Sept 2012- First trip with our girls!

Feb 2014-taking our princesses back!
seethelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 11:01 AM   #118
scard192
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech9798 View Post
Sounds like others are having the same problem. I made a fp for lunch, and I did print a confirmation. But, now I can't log in, invalid email or password. I was going to order our food. So, do you think our fp is still in there?
I would just bring the print out, you are probably fine and can order the food when you get there.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:32 PM   #119
johnnyf0614
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathicool View Post
Any update on this? I used to be able to log in, and now I too am getting the password error

August 2015 - Boardwalk Villas
April 2014 - Boardwalk Villas
October 2011 - Boardwalk Villas
October 2008 - Villas at Wilderness Lodge
August 2005 - HGVC on International Drive
johnnyf0614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 03:46 PM   #120
cathicool
Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!

nope....

I paid the fees, but it didn't help. I called tech support 2x more and they said they have nothing to do with the FP+ for BOG. They gave me BOG's email....so I sent the email and now I'm on day 4 with no response.

Not only do I get the error, but my husband gets the same error. My husband only has 1 account (acc'd to tech support), but I still can't get back into the site.

I have no idea if either FP+ ressie that I made are still valid. I really don't know what to do next!
cathicool is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: