Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #91
JessicaKnits
DIS Veteran

This may have already been asked, but if you have a reservation number that contains letters, it does not allow you to enter them in. Does this mean we can't take advantage of FP+?
JessicaKnits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:00 PM   #92
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnits View Post
This may have already been asked, but if you have a reservation number that contains letters, it does not allow you to enter them in. Does this mean we can't take advantage of FP+?

No, use your Magic Band confirmation number. It is will be on your Magic Band page on MDE. You can also use the number on your yellow luggage tags for magical express, if you have them.

It is 12 digits long and looks like a dining reservation confirmation number.

Good Luck! .

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014

June 2013 Dining Report PTR Spring Break 2014
AlohaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2014, 01:14 PM   #93
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLBDS View Post
I need April 2nd. Right now it says.. "There are no FastPasses available. Please select a different day." Is this the standard msg you get when they haven't released times yet? Very confusing. You would think they would just say... "Sorry. This date has not become available. Please try again later." or something to that effect. As it stands now, it makes it look like FPs are all taken. Frustrating. So, about when should I really start looking for March28-April 2?? Don't wanna miss the boat on this one.
It just means they haven't released the dates yet.

There will be BOG lunch FP available for as long as Disney makes them available, March dates will be released hopefully around the 14-20th of February and April dates around 14-20th of March. This has been the history for the 3 to 4 months.

February dates were just released on January 13/14th around 10pm on 13th to midnight on the 14th.

Just check every day and if you see you date pop up as available book it and let us know. We are all on the look out.

Good Luck!!!

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013

Old 01-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #94
surpriseby5
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathicool View Post
I am still having this issue today as well.....any one else????
Yes... unfortunately it is still telling me "invalid email or password" today too. I'm really hoping our order is still in the system.
surpriseby5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #95
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by surpriseby5 View Post
I am having similar issue today... very frustrating! I made a reservation and tried to get on today to tweak our order a bit and all I get is "invalid email or password". Do you think my reservation is still there?
Quote:
YES! I am having the same problem!

I called Disney and they said they had no idea there was an issue. I called tech support and had the technician try to go and create a BOG fastpass+, but she couldn't do it either-got the same "invalid" notice. So she thinks there is an issue with the system (not just my account). Of course, now that I read that others are having this issue, I feel a bit better to know it's not just my account that was singled out. I did not print out or screen shot anything, so I am ultra-concerned about our lunch ressies as well.
Well, after an hour of creating the account, I too am experiencing this issue. Hope they fix it soon. Fortunately I have, I'm guessing, a month or more before I need to reserve this.
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #96
JessicaKnits
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post
No, use your Magic Band confirmation number. It is will be on your Magic Band page on MDE. You can also use the number on your yellow luggage tags for magical express, if you have them.

It is 12 digits long and looks like a dining reservation confirmation number.

Good Luck! .
Thank you so much! We are booked for 2/27 for 1:20PM!
Old 01-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #97
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you so much! We are booked for 2/27 for 1:20PM!
Congrats!!

Old 01-18-2014, 04:42 PM   #98
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes... unfortunately it is still telling me "invalid email or password" today too. I'm really hoping our order is still in the system.
I have read somewhere that this has happened before and the FP was still there.

Good Luck!

Old 01-19-2014, 01:57 PM   #99
JessicaKnits
DIS Veteran

Is everyone still having this issue today? I am getting an invalid password error when I try to login to view any of my existing reservations, from dining, to hotel, to our Magic Bands. The "forgot password" link also does not work. I am very concerned as we only have 3 days left to modify our Magic Bands!
Old 01-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #100
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

Quote:
Is everyone still having this issue today? I am getting an invalid password error when I try to login to view any of my existing reservations, from dining, to hotel, to our Magic Bands. The "forgot password" link also does not work. I am very concerned as we only have 3 days left to modify our Magic Bands!
Call them. That's what I had to do a little bit ago. As I understand it, I had too many accounts linked to my email/password. I didn't start having the problem until I created the BOG account yesterday. She deleted my daughters accounts from when she was much younger (she's 16 now). CM said wires were getting crossed up. I was only on the phone for 7 minutes and she fixed me right up. Website is still glitchy though since the fix. My Wish List page doesn't show either one of the 2 selections I added and it keeps reloading on its own repeatedly every couple of seconds.
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #101
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

Disney has been running updates on their systems this weekend. The Disney Vacation Club website has been off line all weekend.

Old 01-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #102
cathicool
Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!

Quote:
I am having similar issue today... very frustrating! I made a reservation and tried to get on today to tweak our order a bit and all I get is "invalid email or password". Do you think my reservation is still there?

Quote:
YES! I am having the same problem!

I called Disney and they said they had no idea there was an issue. I called tech support and had the technician try to go and create a BOG fastpass+, but she couldn't do it either-got the same "invalid" notice. So she thinks there is an issue with the system (not just my account). Of course, now that I read that others are having this issue, I feel a bit better to know it's not just my account that was singled out. I did not print out or screen shot anything, so I am ultra-concerned about our lunch ressies as well.

anyone else STILL having this issue today????
cathicool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:09 PM   #103
RatherB@Disney
Nothing says Mother's love like a giant robotic platypus butt

Quote:
anyone else STILL having this issue today????
Yes!! Still happening since last Thursday. Called tech support and although nice, they said they could not help with our "invalid email or password" error message. I've gone back and tried changing passwords, again using other accounts, web browsers, etc etc etc.......still no luck.

I'm beyond frustrated. I'd like to say I can give up, but I know I'll probably continue to try to login daily until our trip.

It's especially strange that anyone who is traveling with us on the reservation has the same issue - I'm starting to wonder if they've blocked our reservations from access for some reason.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:27 PM   #104
RatherB@Disney
Nothing says Mother's love like a giant robotic platypus butt

Cathicool,

By any chance are you a DVC member who hasn't paid their dues yet? I am and I'm wondering if that has something to do with why the BOG FP site starting giving me errors regarding my reservation on 1/16 - the day after the "official" dues due date.

I have my gift cards and am ready to call MS tomorrow, so I'm anxious to try the BOG login again shortly after......
Old 01-22-2014, 09:24 AM   #105
acpalmer
Mouseketeer

If you choose the option to pre-order your food, can you "customize" your order at all? I have a picky eater who will eat several of the sandwiches, if we can leave the sauce/mayo off of them. If I can put to leave that off when we pre-order (assuming we can get a FP, we go in March), then we will do that. If not, then we'll just choose the arrival option and order when we get there.

TIA!!

acpalmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: