Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #1
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Gift Baskets by Shirley!!! We need ideas and pictures!!!

Hey everybody!!!

We're getting ready to order baskets and such from Shirley for our PC Repo cruise...

But we need ideas and some pictures so we can see how wonderful they are!!

Can you help???

Thanks!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
mmmagic7754
Mouseketeer

www.theperfectgift.cc is Shirleys website
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
Telemere
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmagic7754 View Post
www.theperfectgift.cc is Shirleys website

I think she was looking for pics of baskets folks had purchased.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #4
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Yup....

We're all talking about what we'd like to order and we have all kinds of people - adults, seniors, kids..

We're looking for ideas for things that we might include in our baskets!!!

Thanks -

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 02-15-2008, 11:26 PM   #5
mommasita
I am like HELLO IT IS TEN OCLOCK...Anderson is on

Has a sweetie who is Furbilicious

DISboards Moderator

I don't have pictures, but for my children's basket, I requested snacks, water bottles (VERY HANDY for excursions) crackers, chips, chocolate, all in nice pails with shovels..My kids loved it.

I had one made for DH as well. It was some adult beverages , a corkscrew, and some lovely pretzels. My DH loved it, and it REALLY came in handy. His was done in the shape of a football I believe (not a good memory on my part), and I can vow that NOT one item went to waste anywhere..

My children kept the cards Shirley put on the baskets from every time we cruise. They really loved it..

Last edited by mommasita; 02-16-2008 at 11:04 AM.
mommasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:08 AM   #6
Tink rules

I'm going to request one with a bday theme since my mom will have her bday while on board...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
millerpjm
DIS Veteran

Here's what we got from Shirley:

If I recall correctly - this was the medium sand bucket. Shirley wrote his name on it with "Tigger" letters, and it had sand toys, snacks, a juice, water, and then I had her add a few small pirate toys also.

The other was a bottle of wine and champagne in a little canvas tote bag.

Shirley has great ideas - just give her a call!
Disneyland December 2008
Disney Magic KK1 October 2007
WDW January 1999
millerpjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #8
Ivory
Mouseketeer

Shirley will give you a ton of ideas when you call her. She will ask you who you are getting the basket for the age, ect. I don't have a pic, but I ordered from her for my daughter who was 7 at the time, Shirley asked who was her fave princess and I told her Ariel, and the basket was filled with everything Areil she could find, she also had the card say it was from Ariel, DD was thrilled.

One thing is Shirley wil NOT disappoint!

Good Luck, have fun!
Ivory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #9
Andrew DEREK UK
DIS Veteran

I haven't any pictures, but just to say they were great, she found out about my kids likes and ages and tailor made them.

Ours were slightly bigger than picture above with various items from snacks to toys in them.

Well recommend, I haven't been able to use since as I cruised in the Med and this year West coast.
Andrew DEREK UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Tink rules

Thanks for the pictures...

&

the ideas!!!

Old 02-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #11
mermaidbaby
Mouseketeer

This had sand toys, cookies, chips, candy, baseball cards, pirate stuff, stickers and I some drinks. The kids loved them.

Sorry for the size of the photo, trying to get it smaller.

WDW too many times to remember
Eastern Magic 3/3/07
Wonder 10/12/08
mermaidbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #12
Brisully
DCL Repo Man

Here's a basket Shirley made for my friend - she loved it!

She even put the champagne in the basket.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." – Unknown
Brisully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:23 PM   #13
mommylovesdisneymore
DIS Veteran

These are gorgeous are there anymore pics?
Old 09-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #14
happyj
DIS Veteran

Hi
I would love to see more adult pics and prices .Went on the web site but did not find much information.
Janet
happyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:15 AM   #15
cyndid
Mouseketeer

*bump*
I would love more pics and ideas. I'm celebrating a big birthday onboard....could always send *hint* links to hubby, family, etc. Plus it might be good for my kids to have sand toys there instead of having to pack them.

I am an altered artist
cyndid is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: