Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2014, 10:49 AM   #121
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

The characters at Garden Grill are just so cute, especially Mickey in those overalls!! I sympathize with your dad, I too find myself bending down a lot in character pictures, even though I myself am pretty short. I really have no clue why I do it, and then I think it makes my pictures look awkward!

Two of my favorite Christmas things in one update!! Candlelight Processional is such an amazing and beautiful show, and then to cap off the night with the brilliance that is the Osborne Lights...WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/"I Wanna See My Castle!" October 2013 TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge Adventures at 40"! May 2014 TR
Old 02-17-2014, 11:41 AM   #122
courtneybelle
I don't have a skull. Or bones.

I loved that Pluto topiary too!

I didn't really see any storytellers while I was there and I wished I had. On a longer trip I definitely would have made time for it.

Yeah, my favorite thing about the Garden Grill was how small it was, we saw all the characters twice!

I LOVED the Candlelight Processional, Sigourney was a great choice for a narrator!

I'm with you on the stage in front of the hat. I'm one of the few people who actually loves the hat and is really sad at the thought of it going away, but the stage is not a good choice!

Great pictures of the lights!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #123
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit Man View Post
Another fantastic update. Candlelight and Osborne lights on the same night sounds just about perfect!!!
Thank you!

It was a fantastic night, I love how close Epcot and DHS are to each other, it makes it so convenient!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Aww I never saw any of Joyful at all. Ugh though for that poor singer.

I did love all the storytellers. And oh man, can you believe how hot it was? I definitely feel for those poor performers in those outfits. Yikes!

I never got to see all of the Norway storytellers, but I've heard they were one of the best. Sounds like what I heard is true.

YAY Canada.

On a completely random note but since you're from Maine and thus near Canada (and because I don't feel like searching), do you say "pop", or "soda"? I know most in the US say "soda" but some northerners say "pop", so inquiring minds want to know. Told you it was random...

OMG I saw the line for the CP various times. I couldn't believe it was the package line. It's hard to imagine everyone getting in, let alone the standby.

AHHHH THE LIGHTS!!!! YES, thank you. Those screens have to be new. I know I never saw them before (but then it had been 4 years).

OMG how did I miss the dog???? That is adorable.

Those lights are so great. It really feels like time stands still in there. Plus how many attractions that are that amazing have so real "wait time". Unless you hit it at the absolute wrong time, but...

Great day Jess. Great day. And for some weird reason I am really looking forward to the next day.
That was the first time we had ever stopped to watch Joyful, I felt SO bad it would have been a beautiful show if the acoustics were right.

The storytellers were fantastic, I wish we had gotten a chance to see more of them! And I still can't get over the weather down there that week, it was SO warm! So unlike Florida in December it was wonderful but I definitely felt bad for the performers they looked hot!

Norway was fantastic I would definitely recommend them if you make it back in Dec sometime!

Haha yes! Yay Canada, living so close to Canada it holds a special place in our hearts too.

Haha good question! And actually its kind of both in Maine. People from Downeast Maine tend to say pop, but where we live in Southern Maine everyone says soda. We have a lot of family in Northern Maine and it can go either way up there, basically depends on your age whether you say soda or pop!

The line was SO long, we were all the way down to Morocco! But we made it in with plenty of seats to spare. Last year they actually started roping off areas for the package and for standby in the theater so they could load them at the same time. Its amazing how many people they can squeeze in there

I love love loved the lights! And I agree I'm pretty sure those screens were new, I loved them. I loved the dog, he was little though so I'm not surprised you missed him!

I agree time does stand still there. Between the snow and the beautiful lights its just amazing! And I agree wonderful that there is pretty much no waiting. We were there on an EMH night and I actually think that helped with the crowding, people viewing them were spread out over more hours than a typical night.

Haha hopefully the next day will be coming up soon!
Old 02-17-2014, 12:03 PM   #124
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
The characters at Garden Grill are just so cute, especially Mickey in those overalls!! I sympathize with your dad, I too find myself bending down a lot in character pictures, even though I myself am pretty short. I really have no clue why I do it, and then I think it makes my pictures look awkward!

Two of my favorite Christmas things in one update!! Candlelight Processional is such an amazing and beautiful show, and then to cap off the night with the brilliance that is the Osborne Lights...WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!
Haha I'm glad to hear he's not the only one! And they are so adorable there, I think it helps that they have a little more space to move around the interaction was awesome!

It was such a wonderful night! I love how close Epcot and DHS are to each other, it made it so easy to see both in one night! So much Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
I loved that Pluto topiary too!

I didn't really see any storytellers while I was there and I wished I had. On a longer trip I definitely would have made time for it.

Yeah, my favorite thing about the Garden Grill was how small it was, we saw all the characters twice!

I LOVED the Candlelight Processional, Sigourney was a great choice for a narrator!

I'm with you on the stage in front of the hat. I'm one of the few people who actually loves the hat and is really sad at the thought of it going away, but the stage is not a good choice!

Great pictures of the lights!!
Anything Pluto is bound to be adorable!

We didn't get to see too many, its hard to fit it all in. It would be nice too if they performed in order around the lagoon it was hard to be in the right place at the right time for them!

So amazing how small the Garden Grill is. Especially compared to the Crystal Palace.

She was such a sweetheart, you could tell she was honored to be there. She was a little nervous at first but she ended up being fantastic. And the orchestra and choir are fabulous!

I kind of like the hat too, I just don't get the stage, with the blinding lights that are always on and ruining pictures haha.

Thank you!
Old 02-18-2014, 07:37 AM   #125
JulieODC
DIS Veteran

Sooo many fun Christmasy things in one day!!! We've done the Christmas thing a few times now...but haven't seen everything -- there are so many little details!!

My 2013 trip report! Makiní our way, itís an ADVENTURE every day! A Nov (10-16) trip with a 2yr old!

DW DH DD2

DCL-Fantasy, Western Caribbean-May 2014; YC-November 2013; WL-November 2012; WL-December 2010; WL-September 2009; POR-December 2004; WL-June 1999; WL-June 1997; GF-April 1990;Treehouse Villas-1986
Old 02-18-2014, 08:20 AM   #126
mom of 3 blondes
Mouseketeer

Hello!!!!! Love all the pictures!!!! We stayed at the yacht club last august and it was fabulous! It is beautiful! I think it's great you are super close to your mom and dad. I was trying to get my oldest daughter to run with me but it didn't work out so well....lol.... Keep taking tons of pictures!!! Great trip report.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:42 PM   #127
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieODC View Post
Sooo many fun Christmasy things in one day!!! We've done the Christmas thing a few times now...but haven't seen everything -- there are so many little details!!
It is so hard to see everything Disney offers at Christmastime. They offer so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom of 3 blondes View Post
Hello!!!!! Love all the pictures!!!! We stayed at the yacht club last august and it was fabulous! It is beautiful! I think it's great you are super close to your mom and dad. I was trying to get my oldest daughter to run with me but it didn't work out so well....lol.... Keep taking tons of pictures!!! Great trip report.
Thank you so much! I love the Yacht Club and Beach Club they are both so beautiful.

Aww thank you so much, I'm extremely lucky to have such a great relationship with them!

I hope you can convince her someday!

I'll do my best to take as many pictures as possible. And thank you! Its been a blast writing it!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #128
JessM
We all have a dream

I like Warm Hugs!

I Like Warm Hugs!
Monday December 9th 2013

Today was our last full day in Disney! We were up early again around 6:30 and had breakfast at POP before heading out to the bus stop.

We were going to take the car but we wanted to park hop that afternoon and decided it would be easier to just grab a bus.

We were on our way to the Hollywood Studios this lovely morning. We were a little later than normal getting to the bus stop but we were still confident weíd make rope dropÖ

WRONG!

The traffic leading into the HS was insane. Cars were backed up at the toll booth into the back entrance. Only a couple cars were getting thru each light. We were standing at the front of a very full bus, it was a less than magical way to start the morning.

The bus driver had no idea what was going on, apparently that type of traffic isnít normal, he actually wondered aloud if he had forgotten about a marathon going on or something haha.

By the time we finally made it to the turnstiles it was already 9:15am. We knew TSM would already have a super long line so we didnít even bother going to check. We had FP+ for RNRC and TOT so we did what every terrible DISer would do and headed to the Animation Academy first thing haha.

As you can see it was pretty crazy over there.

I wanted to do the Animation Academy again and my Dad also wanted to try it so we figured weíd head over there first.

I think these CMs were shocked to see us haha.

Just an FYI the Animation Academy does its first class at 9:30am, the class was not full at all (maybe 25%) so we played around with some things in the Animation building while we waited.

I ďcoloredĒ a lovely Baloo

Aww Kronk my love!

The backdrop for the Wreck it Ralph greet is fantastic, I really want to meet them next week!

Next I played the which Disney character are you game

They had me up until the beautiful voice part haha!

I got Ariel! I tend to disagree with this as she is one of my least favorite Princesses but thatís ok, it was still a fun game.

Before we knew it, it was time for the drawing class!

This time we had a different instructor, Mike, and we drew Olaf!

He was SOOOOO much easier than Elsa which made the class a lot more fun. Iím really pleased with how he came out!

There was hardly any line for the 10am class, I would have gone around again but drawing isnít really my Momís thing so we moved on.

My Dad and I went and used our FP+ for TOT next

The hotel lobby and the boiler room are so well done.

Bye people!

We had another fantastic ride on TOT.

We had a FP+ for RNRC right after TOT but RNRC was down. We could either save the FP+ and come back when it was up and running or use it at a different attraction.

We went to check out the GMR line but it was actually really long! The line was all the way out and winding around the courtyard. We were bummed the GMR wasnít an option to use our RNRC FP+ at. We decided to use it at the Little Mermaid since a show was getting ready to go in but the standby line was really long.

I hadnít seen this show in forever but we actually really enjoyed it. Ariel had a fantastic voice and it was a really great show.

Next up was TSM with our FP+

This ride alone makes me kinda like FP+Ö we were late to the park yet we still got on this ride with little wait and our FP+ time was before noon.

Iím still super obsessed with this ride, the queue, the loading area, the ride itself, ahhh I just love it.

We were riding with Rex this time.

I think I rode with Mom this time, I beat whoever it was, thatís all that matters ; )

And I got best in vehicle!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:59 PM   #129
JessM
We all have a dream

Leisurely Trip Around the World!

Leisurely Trip Around the World!

After TSM we decided to start heading out of the park. There wasnít anything else we really wanted to do at the HS and we wanted to have lunch at Epcot and try to catch some more storytellers.

First I stopped and grabbed a drink in this adorable mug

I really didnít want a soda at the time but I hadnít seen the mugs anywhere else so I got one. Of course after I did I saw them EVERYWHERE! Figures lol

We also stopped and watched these guys on the way out, love the Streetsmosphere at HS!

This lady was hilarious

We exited the park and grabbed at Friendship boat to the Beach Club. I made a reservation at San Angel Inn on the way over for lunch!

We actually stopped into the Yacht club first, I wanted to show my mom the Disney Christmas village in there. We both set up Village displays for Christmas, nothing compared to Disney, but it was a fun thing to go look at since we both have our own.

If I ever hit the lottery I will have a village this cool!

I need to just suck it up and start a Mickey village collection. The houses are so expensive but SO cute. I love them I just havenít bit the bullet on buying one yet.

Next up we checked out the Beach Club lobby to see the decorations in there!

The carousel was gorgeous and smelled delicious!

I loved this underwater castle sculpture. Iím assuming this is supposed to be Arielís? Looks like her under the sea dwelling : )

Some instructions just incase you want to make your own next year!

Such a beautiful lobby!

After checking out the lobby we headed over towards Epcot!

We went through the international gateway and made our way over to Mexico for lunch!

Iíve always wanted to eat here so I was so excited!

I had the steak tacos, they were fabulous! Lots of steak and avocado and the tortillas were warm and soft, perfect!

My parents really enjoyed their meals too.

Our waitress Carmen was also fantastic, you could tell she loved her job and she was really proud of the food the restaurant was serving. She brightened my whole day!

Lunch was a great opportunity to rest up and recharge after busy vacation, we will definitely be back here!

After lunch we stopped in and rode the Maelstrom

I actually hadnít been on this ride in years. It was fun, a little weird, but a good time.

We didnít stay for the movie, if you are wondering.

On our way through the gift shops there was a poor lady sitting on the floor of the Helly Hansen shop trying on shoes. She had discarded the most uncomfortable looking sandals and was sitting on the ground eagerly looking for the perfect sneaker. My mom and I are terrible people and this struck us as funny. Especially because the shop isnít set up to actually try stuff on, but I donít think that mattered or how much those shoes were that lady was getting some comfortable sneaks to survive the rest of the day!
After making our way out of Norway we headed towards China. We stopped for a bit to listen to the storyteller but he was a little bizarre for our tastes. We didnít stay long and went to explore the pavilion instead.

I loved this sign, its so true.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:10 PM   #130
JessM
We all have a dream

More World Showcase and my first ever DISmeet!
After finishing up in china we headed over to check out the Germany Pavilion. I did stop into the Weathers store and get a carmel chocolate cookie, it was dry but the caramel dizzle was SO good. *Spoiler Alert* We didn’t actually see any other storytellers today, they just weren’t jiving with our schedule, all well we tried! And there’s a lot more to see and experience in WS! Next up was Italy and the Ziti Sisters! I’m a little sad these lovely ladies did not renew their contract but I’m glad we got to see them one last time. They are hilarious! I especially love that they tend to focus on the adults a bit more in this show, there was a lady pushing her 8 year old out there constantly but the sisters kept going for the older men, which made for a much more entertaining show. I also love that the show is completely adult humor that children wouldn’t get, it was too funny! This lovely gentleman was playing superman, he was hilarious. He was such an awkward guy and the sisters just ate it up. Next up was the American Pavilion. We decided to stop in and see the American Adventure. Before the show the Voices of Liberty were performing in the lobby. I apparently didn’t take any pictures but they were fantastic! I highly recommend stopping in to hear them sing. They were primarily doing Christmas songs and they looked and sounded amazing. Then it was time for the main event! I actually really love the American Adventure. I think its extremely well done and entertaining. I enjoy the music and the animatronics, very enjoyable! “America spread your golden wings!” Is that song now stuck in your head? Haha! After the American Adventure, my parents decided to make their way up to France to see the movie. I wanted to meet Aladdin and Jasmine and Belle so I told them to go ahead and call me when they got out. Aladdin and Jasmine’s line was huge when I got there and I was worried I’d miss Belle so I skipped them and headed over to grab a spot in Belle’s line. There was an adorable little girl in line in front of me who was much more interested in feeding the Disney ducks than Belle but she couldn’t find anything they would eat, she was too cute. Soon enough it was my turn to meet the lovely Belle Check out this creepy photo my iphone took. Anyone see it? Belle was absolutely lovely. She tried to talk me into marrying Gaston so he would leave her alone. I told her he was to primeval for me. I wandered around France for a bit but there was no sign of my folks. I checked the times guide and saw Alice would be out soon so I decided to head over there to meet her. We were leaving Epcot soon anyways so I figured they could find me on their way out. I jumped in the really short Alice line and soon enough she came out! She loved my vinylmation, she said it was her favorite color This one is quite a gem haha! Alice was lovely! She asked me what I had been up to that day and I told her we’d been exploring WS. She told me to make sure to watch out for rabbit holes, you never know where you’ll end up if you fall down one! I found my parents right after I met Alice and we started making our way out of the park. We wanted to freshen up before EMH at MK! On our way out I heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Rob from here on the DIS boards! I’m so glad he said something because I was totally zoning out and not paying any attention to my surroundings! It was such an honor and a pleasure to meet Rob, it was almost like meeting DIS royalty. If you haven’t checked out his trip reports DO it, check them out here, he writes fantastic trip reports that are a ton of fun to read. We chatted about our respective trips for a bit but I didn’t want to hold up Rob for too long, he had a date with the lovely TOT to get too! But here is the photographic evidence we met! The rest of the walk out of the park was not as eventful and we made it out to the buses. We headed back to POP and took a little rest before heading out to the MK for the evening!
Princess Half Weekend Trip!
So these will probably be my last updates before my Princess Half Weekend Trip. Follow me on Instragram, JKMAC22, if you want to follow along on the trip and the races! I’m extremely excited I leave Thursday at high noon!

Last edited by JessM; 02-19-2014 at 05:18 AM.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #131
I_Luv_Stitch
Mouseketeer

Olaf seems a lot easier to draw, but still not the best?!
That's a shame about RnRC was down especially on your last full day!
LOVE the Christmas themed refillable mug!
What lovely character interactions you had with Belle and Alice
Looking forward to reading about your EMH at MK!

Good luck with the Princess Half Marathon, and can't wait to hear all about it
Also I tried to follow you on Instagram but couldn't find you??

Me (Jess 18) Mum (DisneyJo) Dad Ellie

Read my first TR here (2008 trip)
Old 02-18-2014, 04:06 PM   #132
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

Oh wow, I wonder what was happening at DHS that day?? I do know that the traffic going towards the back entrance can get pretty nutty and there's only like 2 parking booths back there. Just a backup probably.

Awww you're Ariel!!!!

I so wanted to do the Animation class too, but I just never made it. And you drew OLAF??!!! First Elsa, now Olaf. What are the odds?? Well done on your drawing too!

Yeah, that may have been the same Ariel I saw. Her voice was outstanding.

Haha, you know once you buy your first Mickey village connection, you've pretty much committed.

That's pretty impressive getting a ressie same day. I sure do love the ambiance of that restaurant.

So odd that I have never seen the Ziti Sisters!! I guess now I never will.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THAT BELLE PICTURE?????? Honestly, what is happening???? That is creepy!!!

Awwwww Jess You are WAY too sweet. Believe me, the pleasure was all mine. I was so happy to have run into you (almost literally). And I'm also stealing your photo since in the one I have your eyes are closed. I blame your mother, lol. Funny too, I was also at EMH that night.

OMG have a WONDERFUL trip back to the world and wishing you a ton of good wishes and pixie dust for your half marathon.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:26 AM   #133
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

I wish you ALL THE BEST WITH THE 1/2 JESS!!!

I'm playing catch up so going back a few updates... and completely related to the 1/2 - what adorable running outfits you created!! I run in skorts as well but my gosh, those are so perfect. You made both the Jasmine and the Rapunzel outfits?? Just awesome. Perhaps a little inspiration and fun for the run.

I love San Angel Inn - having on eaten there once I need to get back there.

I stopped to watch Joyful one afternoon and those guys were enthusiastic. Despite it being HOT they put their hearts into it.

I completely agree about the CP show. You have to do it at least once. We saw Whoopi and I had another CP dinner for Dennis Haysbert.

Ahhhh a Dismeet with Rob. Awesome!!! If that was on the 9th I must have been nearby! I believe that was the day that we'd done some drinking around the world - or in my case, watched people drink around the world. I tell ya, we were in the same vicinity at the same time.

Again, I wish you the best. I'm looking forward to hearing how it went. Enjoy the mother/daughter time! Those trips are some of the best as I can attest with my own version of these trip with Em. Go crush it!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:59 AM   #134
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Luv_Stitch View Post
Olaf seems a lot easier to draw, but still not the best?!
That's a shame about RnRC was down especially on your last full day!
LOVE the Christmas themed refillable mug!
What lovely character interactions you had with Belle and Alice
Looking forward to reading about your EMH at MK!

Good luck with the Princess Half Marathon, and can't wait to hear all about it
Also I tried to follow you on Instagram but couldn't find you??
I'm sorry it might help if I put the right instagram name up haha. I'm JKMAC22, sorry about that!

Olaf was a little challenging but I ended up loving him in the movie so I'm glad I got a chance to draw him!

I know it was a bummer but at least we got to ride it on Friday!

Me too, I used it all the time during Christmastime, its so cute!

Thank you so much I can't wait to share everything about the Princess Half Marathon with everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
Oh wow, I wonder what was happening at DHS that day?? I do know that the traffic going towards the back entrance can get pretty nutty and there's only like 2 parking booths back there. Just a backup probably.

Awww you're Ariel!!!!

I so wanted to do the Animation class too, but I just never made it. And you drew OLAF??!!! First Elsa, now Olaf. What are the odds?? Well done on your drawing too!

Yeah, that may have been the same Ariel I saw. Her voice was outstanding.

Haha, you know once you buy your first Mickey village connection, you've pretty much committed.

That's pretty impressive getting a ressie same day. I sure do love the ambiance of that restaurant.

So odd that I have never seen the Ziti Sisters!! I guess now I never will.

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THAT BELLE PICTURE?????? Honestly, what is happening???? That is creepy!!!

Awwwww Jess You are WAY too sweet. Believe me, the pleasure was all mine. I was so happy to have run into you (almost literally). And I'm also stealing your photo since in the one I have your eyes are closed. I blame your mother, lol. Funny too, I was also at EMH that night.

OMG have a WONDERFUL trip back to the world and wishing you a ton of good wishes and pixie dust for your half marathon.
Yeah I'm not sure what was up with DHS, it was just strange the bus driver had never seen it that bad before either. I was surprised they were still stopping people at the toll booths with people backed up into the intersection.

Yes just call me Ariel, my Mom was definitely a little jealous, Ariel is her favorite.

They were definitely pushing Frozen hard down there haha, but I ended up LOVING Olaf in Frozen so I am So happy I got to draw him!

She was much better than the Ariel's I've seen doing that show in the past, it was great!

I know, that's why I haven't gotten one yet, I won't be able to stop

A lot of people must cancel the day before because when I looked the night before there wasn't hardly anything available but when I looked a couple hours out we could have eaten anywhere in Epcot.

Aww you hadn't? They were fantastic, hopefully they'll be back someday they are too funny. I can also see them loving to use you as a "volunteer" in their show!

Haha weirdest picture ever! I have no idea how that happened, too creepy.

Haha it's true, I'm so glad I ran into you! And yes please steal my photo, my mother is not the best at taking photos haha, but that sun was bright so it may have been my fault.

Thank you! I'm sure this will be a magical trip! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
I wish you ALL THE BEST WITH THE 1/2 JESS!!!

I'm playing catch up so going back a few updates... and completely related to the 1/2 - what adorable running outfits you created!! I run in skorts as well but my gosh, those are so perfect. You made both the Jasmine and the Rapunzel outfits?? Just awesome. Perhaps a little inspiration and fun for the run.

I love San Angel Inn - having on eaten there once I need to get back there.

I stopped to watch Joyful one afternoon and those guys were enthusiastic. Despite it being HOT they put their hearts into it.

I completely agree about the CP show. You have to do it at least once. We saw Whoopi and I had another CP dinner for Dennis Haysbert.

Ahhhh a Dismeet with Rob. Awesome!!! If that was on the 9th I must have been nearby! I believe that was the day that we'd done some drinking around the world - or in my case, watched people drink around the world. I tell ya, we were in the same vicinity at the same time.

Again, I wish you the best. I'm looking forward to hearing how it went. Enjoy the mother/daughter time! Those trips are some of the best as I can attest with my own version of these trip with Em. Go crush it!
Thank you Brenda! I'm super excited and can't wait to get down there! I'm super excited to go with my Mom and tell you guys all about it when I get back!

I made the tops and the hair accessories, I did buy the skirts. They are from sparkle skirts and I highly recommend them they are fabulous! SO comfy and pretty! I can't wait to run like a Princess!

It was so yummy, we will definitely be back. My mom isn't a huge Mexican fan so probably not every trip but it was so good.

I was so impressed how into it they all were. It was so hot the afternoon we stopped and they were still wearing their Christmasy long sleeve outfits and pants, props to them I'd be dying!

CP show is so amazing, I'm really glad we got to see it! We actually saw Whoopi in 2012!

It was so fun to finally have my first Dismeet! I can't believe I didn't run into you at some point, we were on the same vacation wave length or something.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:51 AM   #135
Credit Man
Love the shark reef
Needs a map to grocery shop
Went on a life-changing cruise

Belle's detached floating hand is just freaky!!! Good luck with the half.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: