Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #136
TheMaxRebo
DIS Veteran

Wow - your running outfits are super cute - great idea to do that. I am so impressed that you are running two races. Granted, I only run when chased so I am impressed with anyone that enjoys/is good at running.

That picture of Belle is definitely creepy - it's like your iphone stitched together 2 pictures and the cutoff point was right where her hand was for the first pic

That's great that Rob noticed you and called out to you and you had a nice spur of the moment DISmeet!

**In Progress** It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney World with a 1 month old - A Trip Report: 08/25-08-29/14
Wait, weren't you just at Disney World? An August '14 Pre-Trip Report - A Pre-Trip Report: 8/25 - 8/29
Ooh-de-lally! A dining heavy October '13 Trip Report - A Trip Report: 10/11-10/18/13
Faint hearts never won fair lady - or got all the ADRs you wanted. - A Dining Review 10/8/11 - 10/15/11
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" - A Dining Review 10/24/09 - 10/31/09
Old 02-19-2014, 11:55 AM   #137
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

Ugh, never fun when you go too long without eating and start to feel sick! Glad you had your ADR to rely on! All your character pics are so cute!!

The Candleight Processional looks so nice! It must have been so cool having Sigourney Weaver as the narrator!

Ah love all your pics of the lights! One day I will be there to see them myself! When I went last January I JUST missed them.

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2014, 05:17 AM   #138
JulieODC
DIS Veteran

Good luck with your race!!!

Great updates!

I love your photos of the YC Christmas decorations -- they put them up shortly after we left, so we missed out. The village is so cool --- we are slowly building one, but we just don't have room!!

SAI lunch looks good -- I love avocado, so those tacos look pretty perfect.

Fun DIS meet!!

And that Belle photo is crazy!!!

My 2013 trip report! Makin’ our way, it’s an ADVENTURE every day! A Nov (10-16) trip with a 2yr old!

DW DH DD3 Baby #2 (Coming, March 2015!)

DCL-Fantasy, Western Caribbean-May 2014; YC-November 2013; WL-November 2012; WL-December 2010; WL-September 2009; POR-December 2004; WL-June 1999; WL-June 1997; GF-April 1990;Treehouse Villas-1986
Old 02-21-2014, 06:04 PM   #139
courtneybelle
I don't have a skull. Or bones.

YOU ARE IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW. WHAT WHAT. That's awesome. I've been stalking all the merchandise from the Expo and I want everything. It's almost motivating me to start running...almost.

Haha we also were the first ones in the Animation building over Thanksgiving. Hehe whoops.

Ahh your Olaf looks amazing! I really really hope I can draw him at some point. He's one of my favorite characters ever.

I got that mug with hot chocolate, it's so adorable.

We have a Cinderella Castle for our Christmas village, but that's it since they are pretty pricey.

I really wish I could have seen the Beach Club gingerbread carousel! Your pictures are great!

Oh my gosh...what happened in that photo?! Regardless, I'm really loving the signed Vinylmation. It looks so cool.

AHH ROB IN THE NO DANCING SHIRT! So awesome that you guys got to meet!
Old 02-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #140
TruLovesKiss
Mouseketeer

I'm sorry that I'm soooooo late to the party! But I just read through your whole TR!! - and I LOVED every bit of it! Seeing all of your pics of WDW at Christmastime, gahhh! Totally awesome and making me super excited for our next trip! It sounds like you and your parents had such a magical time.

And yay for being in Disney RIGHT NOW!! I hope your race went well! I can't wait to hear about it! And I can't wait to hear when you are going back... if you decide to do the Wine & Dine half marathon, that's when we'll be there!

Rachel (33) ~ Joe (34) ~ Donovan (8) ~ Jorie (6) ~ Isla (5) ~ Bronwyn (2)

Old 02-24-2014, 11:19 PM   #141
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Great updates and pics.

Nice Olaf pic.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:48 AM   #142
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

OMG So somehow I missed commenting on your last set of updates haha

How cool that you got to draw Olaf!! Yours came out great!

Love the Chrismas mug!

Such cute pics with Belle and Alice! Minus the creepy iphone moment, how does that even happen!

YAY for a dismeet with Rob

Just followed you on IG, I can't wait to hear about the race!!

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13

Old 03-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #143
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit Man View Post
Belle's detached floating hand is just freaky!!! Good luck with the half.
Thank you! And yes the floating hand is super eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxRebo View Post
Wow - your running outfits are super cute - great idea to do that. I am so impressed that you are running two races. Granted, I only run when chased so I am impressed with anyone that enjoys/is good at running.

That picture of Belle is definitely creepy - it's like your iphone stitched together 2 pictures and the cutoff point was right where her hand was for the first pic

That's great that Rob noticed you and called out to you and you had a nice spur of the moment DISmeet!
Thank you! I loved how they came out! And spoiler alert, they held up great!

I'm one of those weirdos who actually likes to run

Super eerie! I've never seen my phone do that!

I'm so happy he saw me! It was a wonderful first DISmeet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis View Post
Ugh, never fun when you go too long without eating and start to feel sick! Glad you had your ADR to rely on! All your character pics are so cute!!

The Candleight Processional looks so nice! It must have been so cool having Sigourney Weaver as the narrator!

Ah love all your pics of the lights! One day I will be there to see them myself! When I went last January I JUST missed them.
Ahh its the worst, and it always seems to happen to me once a trip, I just get too distracted! The characters made it all better, they were all wonderful!

Its a fabulous show! I highly recommend it, its so festive and magical!

You have to go at Christmas sometime! It's SO magical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieODC View Post
Good luck with your race!!!

Great updates!

I love your photos of the YC Christmas decorations -- they put them up shortly after we left, so we missed out. The village is so cool --- we are slowly building one, but we just don't have room!!

SAI lunch looks good -- I love avocado, so those tacos look pretty perfect.

Fun DIS meet!!

And that Belle photo is crazy!!!
Aww that's a bummer, they were fabulous over at the YC! I can understand, villages take up so much space. I have all of my houses crammed onto a sofa table.

Me too, its my absolute favorite and yes those tacos were perfect!

That photo is super creepy, I need to stop looking at it, its weirding me out but I can't help it
Old 03-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #144
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybelle View Post
YOU ARE IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW. WHAT WHAT. That's awesome. I've been stalking all the merchandise from the Expo and I want everything. It's almost motivating me to start running...almost.

Haha we also were the first ones in the Animation building over Thanksgiving. Hehe whoops.

Ahh your Olaf looks amazing! I really really hope I can draw him at some point. He's one of my favorite characters ever.

I got that mug with hot chocolate, it's so adorable.

We have a Cinderella Castle for our Christmas village, but that's it since they are pretty pricey.

I really wish I could have seen the Beach Club gingerbread carousel! Your pictures are great!

Oh my gosh...what happened in that photo?! Regardless, I'm really loving the signed Vinylmation. It looks so cool.

AHH ROB IN THE NO DANCING SHIRT! So awesome that you guys got to meet!
You totally should start running! RunDisney events were my motivation and it totally exceeded my expectations! Everything at the expo was so cute, I almost went broke

We will start a trend, everyone will start running there instead of TSM

Thank you! He was super fun to draw, and so doable. He's the only one I have hung up in my office.

I used it all the time at home, definitely worth the purchase!

Oooh I'm so jealous of your village Castle! That must look so cool!

Thank you! The carousel might have been my favorite of all the deluxe resorts we toured, it was so cool that it worked!

I love my vinylmation, he's on my desk at work, I love being able to see all the signatures all the time.

So happy I ran into him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruLovesKiss View Post
I'm sorry that I'm soooooo late to the party! But I just read through your whole TR!! - and I LOVED every bit of it! Seeing all of your pics of WDW at Christmastime, gahhh! Totally awesome and making me super excited for our next trip! It sounds like you and your parents had such a magical time.

And yay for being in Disney RIGHT NOW!! I hope your race went well! I can't wait to hear about it! And I can't wait to hear when you are going back... if you decide to do the Wine & Dine half marathon, that's when we'll be there!
Welcome! And thank you so much I've really enjoyed writing it!

WDW at Christmas is the absolute best! You guys will have an amazing time!

Eventually I will get to my trip report from this past trip! I had such a wonderful time and it was SO magical and fun! I want to do Wine and Dine SO bad! Registration opens soon so I need to decide asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Great updates and pics.

Nice Olaf pic.
Thank you!

I loved drawing Olaf so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis View Post
OMG So somehow I missed commenting on your last set of updates haha

How cool that you got to draw Olaf!! Yours came out great!

Love the Chrismas mug!

Such cute pics with Belle and Alice! Minus the creepy iphone moment, how does that even happen!

YAY for a dismeet with Rob

Just followed you on IG, I can't wait to hear about the race!!
Thank you! I loved drawing Olaf, I've got him hung up in my office!

So cute and so worth the money, I used it so much in December!

Belle and Alice were both so adorable, I'm so glad I got to meet them!

So fun to meet Rob, I felt like I met a celebrity or something haha.

I can't wait to share about the race! It was so magical, I loved every second of it!
Old 03-03-2014, 11:46 AM   #145
JessM
We all have a dream

I'm Home!

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been home since last Tuesday (really early Wednesday) and I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to update!

My Mom and I had a magical trip and I can't wait to share it with all of you. The Glass Slipper Challenge exceeded my expectations and I had the most magical and fabulous two races EVER!

For now here's a picture at the finish line with all my bling!

Old 03-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #146
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

YAY and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW look at all that shiny bling. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Old 03-03-2014, 04:19 PM   #147
TheMaxRebo
DIS Veteran

wow - that is a lot of bling ... you are like the Micheal Phelps of Disney races - I see a Subway add in your future

Congrats - well done!

**In Progress** It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Disney World with a 1 month old - A Trip Report: 08/25-08-29/14
Wait, weren't you just at Disney World? An August '14 Pre-Trip Report - A Pre-Trip Report: 8/25 - 8/29
Ooh-de-lally! A dining heavy October '13 Trip Report - A Trip Report: 10/11-10/18/13
Faint hearts never won fair lady - or got all the ADRs you wanted. - A Dining Review 10/8/11 - 10/15/11
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" - A Dining Review 10/24/09 - 10/31/09
Old 03-03-2014, 04:35 PM   #148
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Welcome back!! What a great photo of you and your medals. You are one of few people on the DisBoards who have accomplished such a challenge AND looked so adorable while doing it. Glad to hear you had a great trip!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #149
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Congrats! on the races.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:20 PM   #150
JessM
We all have a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
YAY and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW look at all that shiny bling. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Thanks Rob! Hopefully it will be soon before I forget everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxRebo View Post
wow - that is a lot of bling ... you are like the Micheal Phelps of Disney races - I see a Subway add in your future

Congrats - well done!
Haha thank you! And I wish! But I agree all that bling makes you feel like a superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Welcome back!! What a great photo of you and your medals. You are one of few people on the DisBoards who have accomplished such a challenge AND looked so adorable while doing it. Glad to hear you had a great trip!
Aww thank you Brenda! I was actually shocked how not disheveled I looked at the end of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Congrats! on the races.
Thank you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: