Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2013, 01:43 PM   #31
chartle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDTeaGirl View Post
Just came back from a 12 day vacation Dec 4-15- which was actually not a great experience for us- but I have entered to win- would love that Disney would "redeem" themselves after our last stay (which we paid for) but would love to win and have the Disney Magic they are promising! So we could see it actually. This is probably the ONLY way my Family would ever go back- Hopefully we get some LUCK on our side this year! GOOD LUCK Everyone!
I just got back too (last week before the crazy time started) and while it was a magical trip I think I just don't like the parks at Xmas .

But anyway I now hate that this is happening because I'm just getting over my post trip blues and now this sweepstakes is getting my (very very little) hopes up.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #32
momof2mouses
Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if they notify the winners every day or do they wait til a certain time? Very exciting!

momof2mouses is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #33
supergoofy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyx5 View Post
I am so excited!! and Supergoofy YES people win off of here! We won a trip last year. It was super exciting and we went at the end of OCtober. It was a trip of a lifetime for us. We added 3 extra nights and an extra person. Disney was great with our accommodations!! I am happy to answer any questions! And good luck to everyone!

Thanks for this info. Extra people and time are important to us as it would be such a long trip to/from the west coast.

We would have to take a value suite as we have 5-6 in our party.

I know its not a mod/deluxe but oh boy just being there would be awesome.
supergoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:57 PM   #34
AliceandAriel
part of your world!

Thanks for the link- entered and keeping fingers crossed!

[May 2012 Off-Site WBC][May 2013 Off-Site WBC][October 2013 AoA LM][February 2014 AoA LK][October 2014 AKV-Kidani]
AliceandAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #35
AgentB
Earning My Ears

Thank you for posting this!
AgentB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #36
scholastica
Mouseketeer

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.
scholastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:08 PM   #37
chartle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2mouses View Post
Does anyone know if they notify the winners every day or do they wait til a certain time? Very exciting!
The rules say they pick a winner 3 business days later. So winners should be announced starting next week.

Last edited by chartle; 12-31-2013 at 02:28 PM.
chartle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
chartle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholastica View Post
Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.
I was thinking that too I think I would goto DLR since very unlikely I would ever get there.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:10 PM   #39
dayvewc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Not a hard decision at all. WDW is much more affordable (travel and time wise) than getting to DL. Given a free trip to my choice? DL it is!! It would be incredibly difficult to get there (or back there) so that's where I'd choose. YMMV, results not guaranteed, yada yada yada (Yoda), etc.
July '09 and New Years Eve '09 offsite . Spring Break '11 Orange Lake , August '12 WorldGate , July '13 Orange Lake , Halloween '13 Saratoga Springs , Spring Break '14 Orange Lake , July '14 Silver Lake , Spring Break '15 DisneyLand Grand Californian

dayvewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #40
Shaden
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylover99 View Post
Thanks everybody! Problem fixed!

I am now a happy Ontarian who has entered.

Sorry to all the Quebecers.
How did you fix it ?
Old 12-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #41
momof2mouses
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartle View Post

I think the rules say they pick a winner 3 or 4 business days later. So winners should be announced starting next week.
Thanks for the info! Didn't read it that closely

momof2mouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #42
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2mouses View Post
Winners will be notified(phone or email) on or about one (1) business day after each Daily Drawing.
WEDWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:24 PM   #43
tarak
DIS Veteran

Cool - just entered!
tarak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:29 PM   #44
dayvewc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEDWDW View Post
Winners will be notified(phone or email) on or about one (1) business day after each Daily Drawing.
And each Daily Drawing is held 3 days after the actual day. So, todays drawing should be held Friday, and notifications go out on Saturday. If I read (and understood) the rules correctly.
July '09 and New Years Eve '09 offsite . Spring Break '11 Orange Lake , August '12 WorldGate , July '13 Orange Lake , Halloween '13 Saratoga Springs , Spring Break '14 Orange Lake , July '14 Silver Lake , Spring Break '15 DisneyLand Grand Californian

dayvewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 02:30 PM   #45
kirbyx5
Mouseketeer

What to choose

Quote:
I think it totally depends on where you live. We live in Oregon so we picked WDW last year. It is unlikely that we would go that far on our own. DL is a 2 day drive for us. If we win this time we would prob. do WDW again. We still have so much for to see! Fingers crossed!
kirbyx5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: