Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #91
glennbo123
DIS Veteran
 
glennbo123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,184

I know exactly what you mean about that air turbulence being of the "sliding and dropping" variety. I've had a couple of those in my day, but none for a long time thankfully. Glad you made it home safely.

Thanks for the report, I enjoyed tagging along.
glennbo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:16 AM   #92
JenSop
DIS Veteran
 
JenSop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Split between Pennsylvania and Europe (Croatia and Austria)
Posts: 1,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
I know exactly what you mean about that air turbulence being of the "sliding and dropping" variety. I've had a couple of those in my day, but none for a long time thankfully. Glad you made it home safely.

Thanks for the report, I enjoyed tagging along.

And thank you for reading along! Hope to have you as a reader next time!
JenSop is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #93
DWGal210
DIS Veteran
 
DWGal210's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,241

What a wonderful last day in Magic Kingdom! Looks like a blast.

So funny about your boyfriend becoming a Disney person! Welcome to the club, sir!

One of my good friends went on a 3 night Disney cruise with me this past January. We weren't even done with the first day when she turned to me and said, "I can already see that 3 nights isn't going to be enough." Now she's a convert.

SO scary about your flight home - that's terrifying. Glad it all ended well and you got home safely.
__________________


DWGal210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:43 AM   #94
JenSop
DIS Veteran
 
JenSop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Split between Pennsylvania and Europe (Croatia and Austria)
Posts: 1,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWGal210 View Post
What a wonderful last day in Magic Kingdom! Looks like a blast.

So funny about your boyfriend becoming a Disney person! Welcome to the club, sir!

One of my good friends went on a 3 night Disney cruise with me this past January. We weren't even done with the first day when she turned to me and said, "I can already see that 3 nights isn't going to be enough." Now she's a convert.

SO scary about your flight home - that's terrifying. Glad it all ended well and you got home safely.

Thanks a bunch for reading along! (And yes, our flight was truly terrifying!)

Glad to hear about another convert! Haha!
JenSop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:07 AM   #95
Credit Man
Love the shark reef
Needs a map to grocery shop
Went on a life-changing cruise
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: NY,NY,USA
Posts: 5,725

Thanks for taking us along on this terrific ride. Enjoyed every minute!
Credit Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:16 PM   #96
JenSop
DIS Veteran
 
JenSop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Split between Pennsylvania and Europe (Croatia and Austria)
Posts: 1,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit Man View Post
Thanks for taking us along on this terrific ride. Enjoyed every minute!
Thanks so much for joining! Hope you'll read the next one!
JenSop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:02 PM   #97
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,322

I hate the "sliding" and dropping. I grab whoever is next to me. LOl.

Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:21 AM   #98
JenSop
DIS Veteran
 
JenSop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Split between Pennsylvania and Europe (Croatia and Austria)
Posts: 1,916

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I hate the "sliding" and dropping. I grab whoever is next to me. LOl.

Great report and pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for reading! Hope you'll read along for the next one!


I see you're going to be visiting Micky in Paris? (Sorry if I missed that earlier, but I just noticed your countdown!) Let me know if you have any questions - I was at Disneyland Paris last year. :-)
JenSop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #99
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,322

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenSop View Post
Thanks so much for reading! Hope you'll read along for the next one!


I see you're going to be visiting Micky in Paris? (Sorry if I missed that earlier, but I just noticed your countdown!) Let me know if you have any questions - I was at Disneyland Paris last year. :-)
Thanks. It is actually my 2nd trip. Pretty much researched out for Italy and Paris. I have been looking at Vienna for what to do. I only have a 6 hour layover.
scottny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: