Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2014, 12:41 PM   #106
LisaT91403
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateAddict View Post
That would be great as my son is an only child and has a better time if he can find buddies on the boat.
Same here. Maybe you can drop me a note and we can "introduce" the boys via email. Then, they can look for each other once we sail. I haven't told DS about the trip yet...not sure when I will. You can send me a PM here, or email me at this same user name at Yahoo dot com.
LisaT91403 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #107
elmo2200
cruisey moms choose DIS!!

Getting so excited!!!! My kids have their passports and I've been working on FEs and looking for ideas on Pintrest. It was cool finding my past FE pinned. At this point, I'm not planning on making the same thing again. So many ideas, so little time! Only about 125 days!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2014, 05:02 PM   #108
elmo2200
cruisey moms choose DIS!!

I just realized that final payment is due in like 48 days. Got to break the news to DH. We thought we would have more of it paid by now...
Old 09-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #109
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaT91403 View Post
Our 6-year-old son will be cruising with us -- perhaps our boys can hang out together :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateAddict View Post
That would be great as my son is an only child and has a better time if he can find buddies on the boat.
Our DGS will also be six (almost seven) and will be cruising with us. He loves to make new friends, so maybe they can all get together - that'd be awesome!
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Our Travels
DisneyMouseHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:08 PM   #110
LisaT91403
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMouseHouse View Post
Our DGS will also be six (almost seven) and will be cruising with us. He loves to make new friends, so maybe they can all get together - that'd be awesome!
Excellent! DS will be 3 months away from turning 7, so it sounds like they are just about the same age. It might be fun to have the boys exchange an email and/or photo. Maybe we could have them write their name, city they live in, what their favorite food is...I don't know, just thinking out loud. Then they could send emails and "know" someone when they get to the ship!
LisaT91403 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:25 PM   #111
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaT91403 View Post
Excellent! DS will be 3 months away from turning 7, so it sounds like they are just about the same age. It might be fun to have the boys exchange an email and/or photo. Maybe we could have them write their name, city they live in, what their favorite food is...I don't know, just thinking out loud. Then they could send emails and "know" someone when they get to the ship!
That sounds like a plan, or something like that for sure Hopefully we'll do some sort of meet (I honestly don't know if there is any meet planned, I've not read all the threads). And they could meet for sure there as well!
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Our Travels
DisneyMouseHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:06 AM   #112
Happy100
DIS Veteran

All aboard!

We just booked and PIF for this cruise. We are very excited to cruise in January and meet everyone. This is are 6th and therefore first cruise as Gold!

I am very much interested in the mixer and chocolate classes and joining the FB page.

We are myself, DH and DS(9).

Disney Fantasy 1/3/15 "Finally Gold"
Disney Fantasy 3/29/14
Disney Fantasy 12/15/12
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 2/12/12
Disney Magic 7 day Western 10/16/10
Disney Wonder 4 day Bahamas 8/22/09
Happy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #113
gigi1313
DIS Veteran

Count us in!! We booked this cruise while on the Dream last month... and I cannot wait!! The Fantasy was our first DCL, and we will be Gold when we sail in January... DH & I were privileged to be on the Fantasy for her Christening in NY in 2012 and sailed during her inaugural sailings... after a few trips on the Magic and one on the Dream, we are going back to the Fantasy and are so looking forward to this cruise!

In addition to our six year old son (looks like he will have lots of similarly aged cruisers) we are brining our older children, daughter turning 20 on the day we embark, and son 17yo, plus two friends (both girls) ages 17 and 18 who have never sailed before! We will be the loud fun group laughing all the time! LOL!

There is so much to look forward to on the Fantasy including the AquaDuck, midship detective agency, Animator's Palate special dinner "show," and the two great ports plus CC!

Now, I have to get the kids' passports renewed, finish unpacking/laundry from our cruise last week, and get PIF so I can book our PAT and excursions!

Anyone make any excursion choices yet? I think the three older girls will want to do the perfume factory and I know dh/I want to do the rum factory! Not much for ds17, but maybe we'll get him parasailing or something on CC!
PC & GF CL Jan '11POR Nov '11 DCL Fantasy May '12 BWalk&ASM Jan '13 PC Sept '13
DCL Magic B2B Jan '14DCL Magic May '14 DCL Dream August '14 DCL Fantasy Jan '15
gigi1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:09 PM   #114
orion2185
Mouseketeer

It's starting to get real!

All checked in for the cruise!
Excursions, spa, and actives are all booked!

117 days to go
It's just around the corner...but yet still feels like the days can't go by fast enough.

Feeling excited
orion2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:30 PM   #115
Bebu9
Earning My Ears

First Disney Cruise

Hello Everyone,
This is going to be our first Disney cruise! It will be me, DH and our DD . She is going to be celebrating her 6th Birthday on the cruise.
I am excited to find this link.
Bebu9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:46 PM   #116
PapirioFamily
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdelong1 View Post
Hi! You did fill out the form, I just checked. I wanted to make sure that you just want your kids to participate? Not you too?
I think only the kids for this one. I am still a bit confused about being added to the list, how do we access the list to know how many people to plan for? Also wondering if this is the right FB sight "DCL Fantasy Cruise Jan. 3, 2015" Any help appreciated
PapirioFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #117
mjdegran
Earning My Ears

FE inscription

Hi! We come from Quebec city in Canada and it will be our first cruise with DCL. We would like to take part of FE on January 3 Fantasy cruise. I don't know how to be on the FE list. I would like to enroll my two kids: Xavier (9) and Delphine (6). Because we will come by plane, it will be difficult for us to bring a lot of treats. Is it possible to be on a short list exchange (around10-12 persons).
Thank for your help!
mjdegran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #118
ecgonzales
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdegran View Post
Hi! We come from Quebec city in Canada and it will be our first cruise with DCL. We would like to take part of FE on January 3 Fantasy cruise. I don't know how to be on the FE list. I would like to enroll my two kids: Xavier (9) and Delphine (6). Because we will come by plane, it will be difficult for us to bring a lot of treats. Is it possible to be on a short list exchange (around10-12 persons). Thank for your help!
Welcome! You will have a blast! The fe group has not close yet I think it will be open till about November. I believe each group will be about 15 cabins. You can sign up for one group only (I think there are almost 30 cabins total right now so about 2 groups). I will have to dig up the link in the facebook group.
ecgonzales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:40 PM   #119
Magicaldayz
Earning My Ears

Fantasy 3 Jan 2015

We're new to the DISboards and going on the Fantasy 3 Jan 2015. We're interested in joining the FE list and the tastings below. Please let me know if they're still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMouseHouse View Post
For any of you wishing info on the FE group, please send me a PM here on the DIS with your e-mail address and I'll be happy to supply you with the info you'll need! Thanks!

Also, we are trying to get together two private tasting classes - one is for Mixology (learn to mix your own cocktails) and one is for Chocolate (wine, sparking wine and whiskey paired with chocolate). Same as above, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will gladly respond to you!
Magicaldayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:46 PM   #120
Magicaldayz
Earning My Ears

FB request

Hi, we just sent a FB request for Athena Crabtree (Magicaldayz). I tried to send my DIS name but couldn't get it to send.
Magicaldayz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: