Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
gopatsgo
Earning My Ears

Remy dinner and Remy brunch

I have had dinner at Remy before and loved it, and we are booked again for our cruise in March, but I also booked the Remy brunch, but am wondering if the brunch is so much like dinner there is really no point in booking both and that it may be over kill, curious to hear from those who have done both Remy brunch and dinner, thanks.
gopatsgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #2
Jetsetter42
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

We've done both dinner and brunch in Palo's and prefer brunch to be honest. So much so actually, that we cancelled our dinner reservations on our last Transatlantic cruise and replaced it with a second brunch.
Register to remove

Old 12-18-2013, 11:22 AM   #3
Goofy559
Cruise Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopatsgo View Post
I have had dinner at Remy before and loved it, and we are booked again for our cruise in March, but I also booked the Remy brunch, but am wondering if the brunch is so much like dinner there is really no point in booking both and that it may be over kill, curious to hear from those who have done both Remy brunch and dinner, thanks.
Hi - I've enjoyed both brunch and dinner at Remy. Both are fabulous - if you love food, its definitely not overkill. I would recommend the champagne pairing at brunch, but was just as happy with a good bottle of wine with dinner.

If you are able to do both (on different days of course) go for it!

Disney Cast Member 1985 (Canadian Pavillion at Epcot) and 20+ Disney World visits
MV Britnannis 1982 no stabilizers!, MV Bolero -- Transatlantic -- 1991 and A bunch of others with my dad , Carnival 3-night Bahamas 2004, Disney Magic W Carib 2005, 2007, 2009, Med 2010, Sun Princess S Carib 2006, Adventure of the Seas S Carib 2008, Coral Princess Alaska 2008, Wonder 3-day bounceback 2009, Diamond Princess 16 night SE Asia Mar 2010, Disney Dream MV - Jan 2011, Allure of the Seas - Mar 2011, Disney Dream June 2011, Disney Fantasy MV - Mar 2012, Magic to Canada -Aug 2012, Wonder - California Oct 2012, Fantasy to San Juan - Mar 2013, Royal Princess MV - 21 days in Europe

[
Goofy559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #4
mrkyyyle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We did them both last cruise, actually did Remy Brunch/Dinner and Palo Brunch/Dinner haha

There was maybe 1 item that was the same between Remy Brunch and Dinner and it was a dessert. Definitely worth while if you enjoy good food though! And another recommendation for the champagne pairing w/ brunch!
mrkyyyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
They are similar, but still different. You really should try the brunch as well. You might find the review I did for FoodieTales to be helpful in your decision. See the link in my Sig.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: