Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2013, 12:35 AM   #436
robpa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Hattered View Post
Love it! But you are welcome to stick your hand in the ice-cold cooler looking for a mediocre beer in the meantime.
Hopefully its in a can
robpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:37 AM   #437
Mad Hattered
I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpa View Post
Hopefully its in a can
And it has "interactive" mountains on the can that turn colors when it's cold. That could be totally entertaining.

I like escalators, because an escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. There would never be an “Escalator Temporarily Out of Order” sign. Only an “Escalator Temporarily Stairs… Sorry for the Convenience.”
Mad Hattered is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #438
robpa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
And it has "interactive" mountains on the can that turn colors when it's cold. That could be totally entertaining.
What do you suppose they can charge for that? Ah, maybe we won't let everyone have em That should drive the cost up no?
Old 11-07-2013, 12:51 AM   #439
Mad Hattered
I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality.

Quote:
What do you suppose they can charge for that? Ah, maybe we won't let everyone have em That should drive the cost up no?
People will line up in droves....possibly for over an hour...just to witness the awesome "interactive" can. Once the word gets out about just how cool the interactive cans are it's sure to create chaos, just to be able to witness the awesomeness of said can.

But then once people actually "taste" it they will probably feel like they were lied to and wonder why they actually paid money to taste it. Once you've waited in line for one generic beer they all start to taste the same.

I like escalators, because an escalator can never break; it can only become stairs. There would never be an “Escalator Temporarily Out of Order” sign. Only an “Escalator Temporarily Stairs… Sorry for the Convenience.”
Old 11-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #440
robpa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
People will line up in droves....possibly for over an hour...just to witness the awesome "interactive" can. Once the word gets out about just how cool the interactive cans are it's sure to create chaos, just to be able to witness the awesomeness of said can.

But then once people actually "taste" it they will probably feel like they were lied to and wonder why they actually paid money to taste it. Once you've waited in line for one generic beer they all start to taste the same.
But you don't actually know how the generic beer will taste because they are still TESTING it!!!! I'm sure the generic beer makers will make it be the best generic beer ever because that it what they do and they would never let us down. Damn I should have texted that in pink
Old 11-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #441
Mad Hattered

Quote:
But you don't actually know how the generic beer will taste because they are still TESTING it!!!! I'm sure the generic beer makers will make it be the best generic beer ever because that it what they do and they would never let us down. Damn I should have texted that in pink
There is no need to bring "Cosmos" into this beer conversation.

Old 11-07-2013, 01:40 AM   #442
robpa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
There is no need to bring "Cosmos" into this beer conversation.
Well then let us enjoy our generic beers, cheers
Old 11-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #443
Mad Hattered

Quote:
Well then let us enjoy our generic beers, cheers
Sounds good. Although, I do like my beer with a touch of hops and "innovation".

Until we "drink" again...

Old 11-07-2013, 01:57 AM   #444
robpa
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Sounds good. Although, I do like my beer with a touch of hops and "innovation".

Until we "drink" again...
Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #445
larryz
A few of my favorite turrets...

Quote:
Too bad they forgot to put any real beer in it...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: