Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 10:51 AM   #106
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion
 
pjlla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: South Central NH
Posts: 9,918

Talk about losing track of time!! I told myself I could sit here until about 10am looking up recipes.... and I got SO CAUGHT UP that it is now 10:48, my coffee is cold, my feet are freezing and I just realized how late it was! That being said, I've printed 5 new recipes to add to the "try it" pile, including one I think will get made tomorrow, since I actually have all of the ingredients on hand!

The "Asian peanut butter pork tenderloin" will have to wait until Saturday night.... it is just a bit to "heavy" for the night before weigh-in.... but it sounds yummy!

I'll share the recipes it they are successful!..................P
__________________




WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:20 PM   #107
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.
 
bigsis1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Standish, Maine
Posts: 7,485

Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post
Good Thursday morning everyone

Good luck to everyone running some sort of race this weekend. If you are DW say hello to all the jersey people. It is Jersey Week. Some schools are off today and tomorrow for teacher's convention and some schools give the entire week. Then there is my crazy district that had the kids in on Mon and Wed and made the teachers come in Tues for inservice. Then to top it off we have Mon off for Veteran's Day. Right now I am at the start of a 5 day weekend

Question of the Day

If you are a runner is there some race that you dream about doing?

If you are not a runner do you ever dream about running a special race?


I am now way past running. I have two bad knees and two bad ankles(one from when I was 18but that's another story) that I really don't want to stress out running but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. I would love to race the DW Marathon and be able to see all the parks that way. I would have also loved to run the NYC marathon.

Off to sew. We have no plans for the weekend but dh will come up with something.

Have a happy and healthy day.
I'm not a runner but I'd love to do a Disney Race if I was..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Talk about losing track of time!! I told myself I could sit here until about 10am looking up recipes.... and I got SO CAUGHT UP that it is now 10:48, my coffee is cold, my feet are freezing and I just realized how late it was! That being said, I've printed 5 new recipes to add to the "try it" pile, including one I think will get made tomorrow, since I actually have all of the ingredients on hand!

The "Asian peanut butter pork tenderloin" will have to wait until Saturday night.... it is just a bit to "heavy" for the night before weigh-in.... but it sounds yummy!

I'll share the recipes it they are successful!..................P
That pork sounds yum.. I hope it turns out good so you share!

I've checked the nut thin before and they are just over 1 carb per cracker.. I need to get another bag of skinny pop popcorn I guess - that is salty and crunchy and only 3 carbs per cub.. BUT last night it wasn't the pretzel that did me in it was Cheddar Chex mix.. I'd better work my butt off tonight at my new Jump Rope Hula Hoop class or my weight in tomorrow will be
__________________

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13


Will our ponchos hold up Holy Rain !! 8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me & Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = 8/18/2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
bigsis1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #108
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.
 
PlutoBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 984

Talking

ladies! I am off to with in about 45 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed for us to safely get there and cross that finish line.

Have a great weekend and I'll fill you in on all the gory details next week!
__________________
www.blackdogrunsdisney.com

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #109
DisneyJillian18
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyJillian18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
ladies! I am off to with in about 45 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed for us to safely get there and cross that finish line.

Have a great weekend and I'll fill you in on all the gory details next week!
Good luck and have a safe trip!!
One step at a time!!
__________________
ME DB DM DD


I've eaten at 30 out of 245 restaurants at Walt Disney World (12%)
I've eaten at 21 out of 87 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (24%)
I've eaten at 8 out of 73 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (11%)
I've eaten at 0 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (0%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)


DisneyJillian18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #110
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion
 
pjlla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: South Central NH
Posts: 9,918

Prayers for safe and speedy travels for all our WISH Wine and Dine marathoners! I'm sure you will all make us proud!...................P
__________________




WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #111
StacyMarie
DIS Veteran
 
StacyMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Muskegon, MI
Posts: 1,212

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I actually forced myself to get on the scale and I'm only up 5 ounces so hopefully tomorrow's weigh in will be just a few ounces gained this week.
__________________



Stacy Jay Natalee Sydnee
Disney's Pop Century August 2012 August 2011 Pop Century Disney's Polynesian August 2010 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort August 2009 Grand Floridian - October 1997
StacyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #112
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,243

Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post
Question of the Day

If you are a runner is there some race that you dream about doing?

If you are not a runner do you ever dream about running a special race?

hmmm. I would like to do another full, but only if I could get a decent time, but since I don't think my body will let me go over about 15 miles without revolting, I don't think that is going to happen. I don't even care which full, just would like to have a better time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Rose....

I know you've been struggling with the cooking and meal planning to eat healthy and GF. I am a fan of the 365 days of slow cooking blog site and she published a GF slowcooker cookbook a while back. I can't comment as to the health or calorie content of the recipes in her book, but thought you might want to take a look at it. Here is the Amazon link.......

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...SIN=1401310044

Guess I could have sent you this in a PM.... but maybe there are some other GF folks out there who might want to check this out!...................P
Thanks!
__________________
Rose&Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #113
knewton64
If it is "5 o'clock somewhere," does that mean it can be 5 o'clock anywhere and all the time?
 
knewton64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 1,712

Thumbs up ** THE ULTiMATE TEST **

Just had one incredible and quite nasty situation occur last Saturday.....


A new hire JUST WENT "POSTAL" and I had to witness the whole thing!!


Per se, she was extremely verbally abusive to me (I was the only worker there at the time), used verbally abusive language, personal attacks not only on me...., was yelling at me, .made insults to the Management as well, etc.

you name it she did it.........

Trying to intice me into an argument......


Just one horrible time.
(she resigned later on that night) - THANK GOSH!!


NOW........ did I stress eat????


*** NO **


I am am very proud to say, that was the first time I have ever experienced this and passed with flying colors!!



P.S. I made goal this week!




T.T.F.N.
&
Cheers
__________________
Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas
My "ADVENTURES N IRELAND" - TRIP REPORT; JUNE 2011 (w/pics & video) -http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N HAWAII" -October 2011 trip report (w/pics & video)- http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2&referrerid=0
My "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE N KEY WEST, COZUMEL & G CAYMAN DCL TRIP REPORT; JAN'12 (w/pics & video)http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N NEW YORK CITY" TRIP REPORT; SEPT '12 (w/pics & video)http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N SAN FRAN, ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL PARADE & COASTAL CALIFORNIA" TRIP REPORT (w/pics & video)- DEC '13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N ENGLAND, SCOTLAND & WALES" TRIP REPORT - August '14 (w/pics & video)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=208040
MY "ADVENTURES N DISNEYLAND, CATALINA ISLAND & OTHER ASSORTED SO CAL STUFF" PRE-TRIPPY REPORT; CHRISTMAS / NYE 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=208040
MY "ADVENTURES N WALT DISNEY WORLD & NASSAU BAHAMAS OVeR CHRISTMAS /NYE 2015" PRE-TRIPPY REPORT
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=208040
knewton64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #114
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser
 
lisah0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Inland NW
Posts: 5,591

Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post
Good Thursday morning everyone

Good luck to everyone running some sort of race this weekend. If you are DW say hello to all the jersey people. It is Jersey Week. Some schools are off today and tomorrow for teacher's convention and some schools give the entire week. Then there is my crazy district that had the kids in on Mon and Wed and made the teachers come in Tues for inservice. Then to top it off we have Mon off for Veteran's Day. Right now I am at the start of a 5 day weekend

Question of the Day

If you are a runner is there some race that you dream about doing?

If you are not a runner do you ever dream about running a special race?


I am now way past running. I have two bad knees and two bad ankles(one from when I was 18but that's another story) that I really don't want to stress out running but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. I would love to race the DW Marathon and be able to see all the parks that way. I would have also loved to run the NYC marathon.

Off to sew. We have no plans for the weekend but dh will come up with something.

Have a happy and healthy day.
Dona, thanks for coaching this week! Enjoy that five day week-end! I hope there is lots of time for sewing and enjoying yourself.

I am a runner and I have been very fortunate to run several Run Disney races. My big dream is to finish a Run Disney race at WDW. I have tried three different times and been swept each time. I can finish races at DL but the heat and humidity of FL are tough on this person from the Great White North. I'll be finishing the Princess in February so it's all good. I would love to do the Tower of Terror 10 miler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
I always think that a T.giving day run sounds like so much fun, but we do so much driving for T.giving and would have to get up SO early.... it would make the day too hectic! But good for you!!
It would be great if you weren't the one doing the cooking. Safeway is cooking our Thanksgiving dinner this year so DH will do a 5k and I will do a 10k at the same time that morning. Should be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Not really a runner any more. I just don't enjoy it enough to put in the time and work. That being said, I would LOVE to do a Disney event....even if I wasn't able to run the whole thing. I think it would be so much fun! ..................P
You could easily walk a 16 MM pace and do a shorter RunDisney race, like Expedition Everest. Didn't Buffy and her son do that the week-end that you and DD met them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
I'm not a runner but I'd love to do a Disney Race if I was..

That pork sounds yum.. I hope it turns out good so you share!

I've checked the nut thin before and they are just over 1 carb per cracker.. I need to get another bag of skinny pop popcorn I guess - that is salty and crunchy and only 3 carbs per cub.. BUT last night it wasn't the pretzel that did me in it was Cheddar Chex mix.. I'd better work my butt off tonight at my new Jump Rope Hula Hoop class or my weight in tomorrow will be
Wow 1 carb a cracker sounds like a lot! Hope the new class was a hit. Be sure and let us know how it goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
ladies! I am off to with in about 45 minutes! Keep your fingers crossed for us to safely get there and cross that finish line.

Have a great weekend and I'll fill you in on all the gory details next week!
Have fun and run like the wind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Prayers for safe and speedy travels for all our WISH Wine and Dine marathoners! I'm sure you will all make us proud!...................P
Here! Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyMarie View Post
Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. I actually forced myself to get on the scale and I'm only up 5 ounces so hopefully tomorrow's weigh in will be just a few ounces gained this week.
Hope that you are feeling a bit better. Glad the damage was not as bad as you feared. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knewton64 View Post
Just had one incredible and quite nasty situation occur last Saturday.....

A new hire JUST WENT "POSTAL" and I had to witness the whole thing!!

Per se, she was extremely verbally abusive to me (I was the only worker there at the time), used verbally abusive language, personal attacks not only on me...., was yelling at me, .made insults to the Management as well, etc.

you name it she did it.........

Trying to intice me into an argument......

Just one horrible time.
(she resigned later on that night) - THANK GOSH!!

NOW........ did I stress eat????

*** NO **

I am am very proud to say, that was the first time I have ever experienced this and passed with flying colors!!

P.S. I made goal this week!
Congrats on making goal and not letting a bad work situation turn into a bad eating situation!

Good luck to everyone with their weigh in today!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #115
donac
BL6 Black Team Captain
The Vanilla Rooibus was heavenly
Heigh ho - Heigh ho - It's off to lose weight I go...
 
donac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Central Jersey Shore
Posts: 5,249

Good Friday morning

Spent some time sewing yesterday. Will do the same today and then maybe grade some papers. Dh has signed us up to help at a boy scout thing this afternoon. I really don't want to since it is a warehouse and it is supposed to be cold and windy today.

Question of the Day
We went to see Free Bird yesterday. If you don't know what that movie is, it is about 2 turkeys who travel back in time to stop the pilgrims from using turkey for Thanksgiving. It was fun and they ripped a lot of things from other movies.

I love comedies. I want to laugh. There is too much sadness in life to go to sad movies. Laughter has been shown to help heal people so why not do it every day.

Do you have a go to movie or tv show that you watch to makes you happy?


I love MASH (certain ones because some are very dark) and anything with Bob Newhart.

Off to get the day started.

Have a happy and healthy day.
__________________
Dona July 1980 with DH family Nov 1984 Last trip before kids Aug 1988 Poly 10th AnnvAug 1992 Port Orleans Other trips I can't nameAug 2002 POFQ, FW, AS sp with Sean and the girls Aug 2003 FW Our 25th Annv Trip Aug 2005 Camping with the Knotts Aug 2006 Twin Sister Trip Aug 2008 30 Anniv/grad Trip 2009 POFQ just us 2012 Grand Gathering with Sedlaks
donac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #116
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.
 
bigsis1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Standish, Maine
Posts: 7,485

FIRST off - GOOD LUCK to all our racers this weekend!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post
Good Friday morning

Spent some time sewing yesterday. Will do the same today and then maybe grade some papers. Dh has signed us up to help at a boy scout thing this afternoon. I really don't want to since it is a warehouse and it is supposed to be cold and windy today.

Question of the Day
We went to see Free Bird yesterday. If you don't know what that movie is, it is about 2 turkeys who travel back in time to stop the pilgrims from using turkey for Thanksgiving. It was fun and they ripped a lot of things from other movies.

I love comedies. I want to laugh. There is too much sadness in life to go to sad movies. Laughter has been shown to help heal people so why not do it every day.

Do you have a go to movie or tv show that you watch to makes you happy?


I love MASH (certain ones because some are very dark) and anything with Bob Newhart.

Off to get the day started.

Have a happy and healthy day.
Hi Dona, I would say that my go to happy tv would be my set of WDW DVD's that I got long ago for like $15 that sometimes don't play all the way thru maybe because they are old or i've watched them just tooo much - or I just watch any of the Toy Story's I have DVR'd LOVE those movies!

I am happy to report a loss this week and I absolutely LOVED my Hula Hoop Jump Rope class!!! My core is SORE today but a good sore.. AND I brought a hoop home so I will be outside in the yard practicing!!! (can't inside the mobile home is just too tight!)
__________________

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13


Will our ponchos hold up Holy Rain !! 8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me & Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = 8/18/2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
bigsis1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #117
dreamseeker9
Mouseketeer
 
dreamseeker9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 453

Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post
Question of the Day

Do you have a go to movie or tv show that you watch to makes you happy?
Modern Family always makes me laugh. Watching a Muppet movie or anything about WDW on YouTube makes me happy, too.
__________________


My Disney Trip Reports:
A Big Blue World at AOA with the Fab Four - Nov. 2012 - AOA Finding Nemo suite
3 Weeks to plan a solo trip! - Nov. 2014 PTR
dreamseeker9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #118
DisneyJillian18
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyJillian18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose&Mike View Post
Ok, want to get to work early so that I can leave early. The dog woke up at 4am (ugh) so I went to the Y and ran for 40 min on the indoor track.

Anyhow, just wanted to say I weighed in today and I am down 4 pounds for the week!! I never have weeks like this. I will probably gain it all back this weekend but at least I know I can still lose if I work hard. This was just the boost I needed!

Have a great Thursday!
Congrats on the great loss!
__________________
ME DB DM DD


I've eaten at 30 out of 245 restaurants at Walt Disney World (12%)
I've eaten at 21 out of 87 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (24%)
I've eaten at 8 out of 73 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (11%)
I've eaten at 0 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (0%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)


DisneyJillian18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #119
DisneyJillian18
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyJillian18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post

Question of the Day

If you are a runner is there some race that you dream about doing?

If you are not a runner do you ever dream about running a special race?

I am a runner, and I am dreaming about running in Wine and Dine next year! I really hope I will be able to with school/work/life!

I also dream of running the WDW Marathon! Not anytime soon, but one day!!
__________________
ME DB DM DD


I've eaten at 30 out of 245 restaurants at Walt Disney World (12%)
I've eaten at 21 out of 87 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (24%)
I've eaten at 8 out of 73 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (11%)
I've eaten at 0 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (0%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)


DisneyJillian18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #120
DisneyJillian18
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyJillian18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by donac View Post

Question of the Day
We went to see Free Bird yesterday. If you don't know what that movie is, it is about 2 turkeys who travel back in time to stop the pilgrims from using turkey for Thanksgiving. It was fun and they ripped a lot of things from other movies.

I love comedies. I want to laugh. There is too much sadness in life to go to sad movies. Laughter has been shown to help heal people so why not do it every day.

Do you have a go to movie or tv show that you watch to makes you happy?

I love 50 First Dates!! It's a romantic comedy. If you consider Adam Sandler "romantic"
Another go to for me is Up, or any Pixar movie now that I think about it. There are some sad moments, but the shows are cute anfd funny for the most part!
__________________
ME DB DM DD


I've eaten at 30 out of 245 restaurants at Walt Disney World (12%)
I've eaten at 21 out of 87 quick service/counter service restaurants at Walt Disney World (24%)
I've eaten at 8 out of 73 table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World (11%)
I've eaten at 0 out of 18 signature restaurants at Walt Disney World (0%)
I've eaten at 1 out of 3 dinner show restaurants at Walt Disney World (33%)


DisneyJillian18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.