Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2014, 06:24 PM   #616
DaveinFallsChurch
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I can definitely see why this is a fav! Definitely a keeper!

I really enjoyed reading your solo TR and seeing your wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing with us. Looking forward to seeing water sights you capture in DL.

Yay for being able to cross so many things off your list.

Getting ready to sub to the new TR!
Thank you so much following! I had a lot of fun sharing all of the pictures and stories with all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH Dave for sharing your amazing skills and for taking us on such a wonderful journey.

You wrapped up really nicely the joys that come from touring solo and the vastly different perspective you get as a result. My first solo trip had become a favourite for that very reason. And then to have another, but this time intertwined with moments shared with others, truly was the epitome. I am certain that your new trip will show that in spades.
Thanks Rob! Not sure if I'll ever get a chance to do another solo at WDW but I do know that there's most likely going to be a couple of short solo visits to DLR so hopefully I'll be able to get as much as I did from this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momabbate View Post
Thank you for sharing your solo trip with us!! I have very much enjoyed reading and seeing your pictures.
And thank you for following! It was a lot of fun writing this TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887 View Post
47 out of 59? Well Done! On so many levels! As you already know I really enjoyed your TR! Even when I was stalking your Flickr account...

Can't wait to follow your next TR - let's just see if I can keep up with participating!
Thanks Sarah! And keep stalking away on my Flickr account! I don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Thank you for sharing your trip, and especially your beautiful photos with us! I enjoyed every minute. I can't wait to see what you guys did for your next trip!
Thanks Wendy! Always enjoy sharing my photos with a fellow photog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordansmama View Post
Thank you for sharing your amazing pictures! You have showed me elements of Disney that I have missed on my own trips. You've reminded me to slow down and enjoy the not so obvious portions of WDW. Thank you!!
Thank you! I too found so many of the small details and magic for the first time during this trip, some of which were hiding in plain sight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore View Post
Dave,
Loved your photos and trip report. Hoping to follow your new one.
Thank you for following along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyindisney View Post
The colors in Epcot are just great! The landscaping is so bright outside, and then the insides of the pavilions (Mexico in particular) are so vibrant inside. Per usual, your shots do a great capturing that!

The citizens of Main Street are great- they really nail the atmosphere that I think Disney is going for.

I definitely have a soft spot (no pun intended) for the giant walls of plush animals like the Minnies you captured. Even as an adult something about them is so bright, soft and inviting!

I enjoyed reading/looking at your TR! I'm headed to sub into your Jan trip now!
I hear you on the wall of plushes. Just makes you want to buy all of them, don't they? Thanks for following!

Everyone Hail To the Pumpkin Song! October 2014: TR PTR
Don't Fear the Rain, We have the Ducky of Death! - Jan '14 Trip Report
Discovering A Whole New World of Disney - An October Photo Safari 2013: Trip Report /PTR
A Winter Escape to the Enchanted Forest - January 2013 Trip Report/PTR
A Solo Trip to Disneyland 28 years in the Making! A Trip Report for October 16 and 17th, 2012
Our First Magical Poly Vacation! April 14-21, 2012 - Trip Report/ Live Report/ PTR

DaveinFallsChurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:29 AM   #617
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing such an awesome TR! All the details that you captured in your photos helped me see so many things that I didn't take the time to enjoy or even notice for the most part.

Some of my favorite images from your trip were these....

IMG_1498 by DaveinFallsChurch, on Flickr

IMG_1275 by DaveinFallsChurch, on Flickr

IMG_0332 by DaveinFallsChurch, on Flickr

I'm so glad that you started your new TR and that there is a Ducky of Death tale still to be told!!
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-26-2014, 10:03 PM   #618
DaveinFallsChurch
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing such an awesome TR! All the details that you captured in your photos helped me see so many things that I didn't take the time to enjoy or even notice for the most part.

I'm so glad that you started your new TR and that there is a Ducky of Death tale still to be told!!
Thank you Brenda for following through this TR and the next!

Discovering A Whole New World of Disney - An October Photo Safari 2013: Trip Report /PTR
A Solo Trip to Disneyland 28 years in the Making! A Trip Report for October 16 and 17th, 2012
Our First Magical Poly Vacation! April 14-21, 2012 - Trip Report/ Live Report/ PTR

Old 02-28-2014, 05:18 PM   #619
khaleesi
Life is a Special Occasion

Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pictures and stories! Can't wait to read the next chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinFallsChurch View Post
After the sisters, I met Fire Chief Smokey Miller.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! He opened the Magic Kingdom the day I was there and I couldn't remember his name!

Trying hard to figure out a way to get to The World in December 2015. Stay tuned!

Love and pixie dust,
Sue
khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #620
JulieODC
DIS Veteran

Great, great report! Your photos are the best on DIS!!! Cannot wait for more!!

My 2013 trip report! Makin’ our way, it’s an ADVENTURE every day! A Nov (10-16) trip with a 2yr old!

DW DH DD3 Baby #2 (Coming, March 2015!)

WL-January 2015; DCL-Fantasy, Western Caribbean-May 2014; YC-November 2013; WL-November 2012; WL-December 2010; WL-September 2009; POR-December 2004; WL-June 1999; WL-June 1997; GF-April 1990;Treehouse Villas-1986
JulieODC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #621
DaveinFallsChurch
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaleesi View Post
Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pictures and stories! Can't wait to read the next chapter

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! He opened the Magic Kingdom the day I was there and I couldn't remember his name!
Thank you for following! I love Smokey. In fact I think I prefer him over the Mayor for the opening show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieODC View Post
Great, great report! Your photos are the best on DIS!!! Cannot wait for more!!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Hope you can join me on my new trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3239598

Old 03-05-2014, 09:05 PM   #622
princess_momma
DIS Veteran

I enjoyed all the pics from your solo trip! Time to hop over to your other TR now!
Life Is Way Too Short to Take It Slow - Oct 2013 TR
I Kept My Eyes Open the Whole Time! - Nov 2014 TR

princess_momma is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: