Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2014, 04:45 PM   #1351
spiritsim
DIS Veteran

waves!

Ok I am all caught up again. I also take D3 and calcium (I had surgery last year on my para thyroid) So I will always have to take them. Also because I am lactose intollerent I need vit d3. boys....well Raina can tell you I have chased off a few in her teen years.....lol She was wild that girl but settled down once she found Greg......lol I am sick of snow and cold so took you up on your shorts/t-shirt/flip flop idea, well no flip flops I never wear shoes around the house....I hate shoes, even find flip flops constrictive sometimes...... Just lazying around the house today. Frank is having a starwars weekend...... working on laundry and my comp today......love chip and dale think I mentioned that on fbbut if you didn't see it they are adorable......

WDW Commando Member #241
First time in the world! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3134097
spiritsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #1352
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Oh, too bad about the game. But they did really great to get that far! Kudos to them!! And how nice that you're calling him Gus. Now, doesn't that feel better?

Shorts and flip flops. Sounds like a winner! Ooooh and painted toes. Yes please! I wish I could wear flip flops, but my feet won't allow. I love that you're staging a revolt against the weather. Hope it works!

I hope you enjoyed your Sunday relaxing with no agenda. Sounds like heaven.
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #1353
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post

If you ever want company - let me know! This sounds like a great trip and such a wonderful way to take a few days to unwind after such a stressful time at work for you. I sure hope it's settling down now.

Thanks for stopping by Bernadette... Please say hi to the family for us. Still bummed that we are going to miss you by a matter of hours in August - we had so much fun last year!
Sorry your hockey team lost. Lizzy's team lost Sat night as well after winning their first ever tournament game last week. Not bad considering the girls ice hockey team is only in its third season and they were up against much longer established teams.

I'm afraid things might get worse at work for a while. My boss was ready to make an offer for the new analyst position to a very strong internal candidate weeks ago but HR dragged their feet so long that now that person told me Friday that he has rethought about it and wants to just stay where he is. My boss travels to the board meeting next week then to China for the first of 4 trips this year for a special training program. So now they won't even start a new search til late March (the external candidates weren't very good). That means by the time they do get someone we will be in 2015 budget mode so the new analyst won't really be up to speed to take much pressure off me and with my boss gone so much with this training program I'll have even more on my plate. I'm glad I booked my May trip-I'm going to need it!

We still haven't finalized our summer plans. I'll be sure to let you know if our departure date changes. We would love to see you again!

I heard about the horrific accident on icy roads that took 3 Carleton students. Please stay safe!
Old 03-03-2014, 01:46 AM   #1354
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Quote:
THis is so hard to do - but I agree, very important. I hope you are able to take the time to enjoy them, it goes so fast!
Yes it does. I look at my cousin who is now 28 and wonder where the time has gone because she is getting married in June!! Makes me cry because she was the first one I ever babysat. I plan on trying to do something special at least 3 - 4 times a week with the kids whether it's just going to a park, riding bikes outside, having friends over, etc. I want them to enjoy being kids because they'll have to be grown up way before they or I are ready.

Quote:
Me too! I just cannot wait until I can start walking outside again... Even though I hate these hills, I just want to feel the sun and a warm breeze on my face!

And how very nice of your neighbor to help you out
I'll keep thinking good thoughts for good weather for all of us!! I know yours is worse than mine but I can't help but complain about the rain. But I just hate it.

I do have some great neighbors who are more than willing to help me out when needed. But then again I do help them when they need it too so it works both ways.

Quote:
Nope, it wasn't... But I wasn't here to answer it. So, I need to call them back this morning.
I did see you got the results back and am glad they were fine but I'd still be concerned. Hopefully the vitamin D helps and you can get Allie to eat better.

Quote:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! I just knew you could do it Sandra!!! So proud of you... and 20lbs!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo awesome!!!!

Thank you!!! I couldn't be happier with it. I do go on Tuesday to the Dr. and will get the official results but the numbers I saw were all under where they could be and not just by a little which is encouraging. I do plan on going back to the gym next week just got to get my gym partner back into it too. But I will go without her if need be.

Quote:
Awww.... I agree, this is so important. I wish I would have slowed down when the girls were little, but no one ever told me how fast it would go.
Makes me sad to see how fast the time does go by. I look at Jeremy some days and go where did my baby go?

I do love the new bag!!! Great job!!

Yeah on all the weight loss and lost inches!! Always great to see that all the hard work is paying off.

Sorry been away but busy with the kids and we celebrated Jeff's 40th birthday this weekend!! Still can't believe we've been together 10 years and are celebrating our next milestone's together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkbell13 View Post
Ladylyons - Just had to comment on how cute your little one is! I so want to cuddle a little one now.
Thank you!! If your ever in the San Francisco Bay Area let me know and I'll let you cuddle all you want!!! He is a cuddle bug as my DH calls him.

What do you mean we're driving to WDW from CA? PTR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3179094
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #1355
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpeaandevie View Post
I am going to a bridal shower today and it is supposed to be 70 degrees!!! I am so excited...I am wearing a dress that I bought way back in September but could not wear because it has been too cold!! I am definitely in "spring" mode this weekend....

I even did some "spring cleaning" in my closet!
So jealous!!! I would love some 70 deg temps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthequeen View Post
We leave on Saturday need to go paint my toenails so I can wear my flipflops!!!

I need to go spend some time in my sewing room today - I'm making a back pack bag for my sister for her birthday later this month. And I'm going to listen to baseball - I need to feel like spring is coming.

Have fun relaxing today!
YAY!!!! Saturday cannot come soon enough for you - I know this has been an incredibly hard winter in your area.

I hope you had a great sewing room day, that you were able to paint your nails - and hopefullly you were able to get some packing done too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago Mo View Post
caught up!!!

I absolutely ADORE the chipmunk bag.. everything about it adorable!!!

Sorry about losing your playoff game.. that is heartbreaking..

So gus gus is is trying very hard... so sweet.. big step for you and calling him by name!!!

V is going to look ADORABLE in glasses!!!
Thanks! LOL - Hey now... It's not easy being a mom of a teen girl - you will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by npierce25 View Post
I have finally hd time to catch up. Love the chip and dale bag! It's my favorite so far. If you are still takingnsuggestionsmfor auction bags, a lion king one would be super cute. Good to hear the blood work for your daughter was ok. Make sure the prescription d is a D3 not a d2. My d level is 5....... Like super critical bad. And they say a d3 is better than a 2 when it comes to supplements. Things have been crazy here. Dd had an allergic reaction to something atherosclerosis father daughter dance, have to wait to the end of the month for allergy testing. I have had some medical issues and have surgery on the 11th.. I was so happy to read that you dad is doing well and your healthy eating plans are successful! I did find the foot pedal to my sewing machine so hopefully I can start some projects while I'm recovering next week! Happy I finally could catch up!
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to catch up! I love the Lion King bag idea... I might just have to do that one...

I will double check her prescription - I can't remember off the top of my head what it is.

Oh no... I sure hope she is OK. And I pray your surgery goes well, and you are able to recover quickly. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Yay for finding your foot pedal - you will be off and sewing in no time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
HILARIOUS, how cute. It is funny to think about how little they are. I bet she just loved that ball.

Bummer that the boys lost their game but I'm sure they appreciate having such loyal fans in the stands.

It was nice of Gus to head all the way out to your house and back again. I guess it is getting serious now that you are typing his name in your PTR.

I meant to post this on Mo's PTR but I will now after seeing her ticker - excited to see Mo's ticker with your 2nd DisMeet. Will Chicago be thawed out by then, I sure hope so. Can't imagine what kind of trouble you three will get into this year.
Yah - it's a bummer that they lost their game - but it was a fun season.

Yes - it was nice of him... He's a nice guy - and it's been fun having him around. LOL I am not sure how serious it is yet? I am trying very hard not to interfere.

Very excited for Chicago! It's going to be a BLAST! We never get into any trouble... Hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terkina View Post
Sounds like a nice day yesterday. I hope spring isn't too far away from you since you're longing for it
I on the other hand like the cold weather much better than warm summer weather (even if it doesn't get that warm up here. Thankfully)
I sure hope it warms up soon...

Well, I am glad you like the cold better than the warm... I don't mind the snow so much - but it's the cold I can't stand. I guess you could say that I don't like it super warm either... But I love spring and fall - my favorite clothes to wear are sweatshirts with shorts/capris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsim View Post
Ok I am all caught up again. I also take D3 and calcium (I had surgery last year on my para thyroid) So I will always have to take them. Also because I am lactose intollerent I need vit d3. boys....well Raina can tell you I have chased off a few in her teen years.....lol She was wild that girl but settled down once she found Greg......lol I am sick of snow and cold so took you up on your shorts/t-shirt/flip flop idea, well no flip flops I never wear shoes around the house....I hate shoes, even find flip flops constrictive sometimes...... Just lazying around the house today. Frank is having a starwars weekend...... working on laundry and my comp today......love chip and dale think I mentioned that on fbbut if you didn't see it they are adorable......
This is good to know Trish... I have a feeling we will all be on VitaminD by the end of the week.

Hahaha... Raina - I never would have imagined. I am glad she found Greg then. LOL

Yay!!! Glad to hear you threw on some shorts/tee shirt... It just makes me feel better. LOL - Granted, I had to throw a sweatshirt on top of my tank top... But my heart was in the right place.

I hope you enjoyed your relaxing day yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneychic2 View Post
Oh, too bad about the game. But they did really great to get that far! Kudos to them!! And how nice that you're calling him Gus. Now, doesn't that feel better?

Shorts and flip flops. Sounds like a winner! Ooooh and painted toes. Yes please! I wish I could wear flip flops, but my feet won't allow. I love that you're staging a revolt against the weather. Hope it works!

I hope you enjoyed your Sunday relaxing with no agenda. Sounds like heaven.
Hahaha... Yes, it's a bummer about the game, but at least Gus is now being called by his name. He is a nice boy and it's fun having him around... He is definately reminding me of my teen years and working on cars with all the guys I hung out with... Gus is really into cars. I like seeing a young person with a hobby they are passionate about...

Yes, my revolt seemed to work - well, a little bit anyways. It made me feel better. I put on my shorts/tank top... painted my toe nails... Put on my flip-flops... That lasted about 10 minutes... Then I put on a sweatshirt and covered up with a blankie... but I think I got an A for effort - right?

It was a nice Sunday... I spent the day in my recliner with my tablet... No nap - just relaxed, but it was nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post
Sorry your hockey team lost. Lizzy's team lost Sat night as well after winning their first ever tournament game last week. Not bad considering the girls ice hockey team is only in its third season and they were up against much longer established teams.
Bummer for Lizzy... I love that she plays hockey though - and KUDOS to her and her team for getting so far!!! Please congratulate her for us!

Quote:
I'm afraid things might get worse at work for a while. My boss was ready to make an offer for the new analyst position to a very strong internal candidate weeks ago but HR dragged their feet so long that now that person told me Friday that he has rethought about it and wants to just stay where he is. My boss travels to the board meeting next week then to China for the first of 4 trips this year for a special training program. So now they won't even start a new search til late March (the external candidates weren't very good). That means by the time they do get someone we will be in 2015 budget mode so the new analyst won't really be up to speed to take much pressure off me and with my boss gone so much with this training program I'll have even more on my plate. I'm glad I booked my May trip-I'm going to need it!
Oh no... This just sounds awful... I am so glad you have a trip booked to look forward to.

Quote:
We still haven't finalized our summer plans. I'll be sure to let you know if our departure date changes. We would love to see you again!
Yes - please do - I am still a little sad that we will miss eachother by a few hours. The girls ask about you all often and how you are doing, I know they would love to meet up for a while if we can manage it.

Quote:
I heard about the horrific accident on icy roads that took 3 Carleton students. Please stay safe!
Yes, it was horrible! We actually drove past it on our way to the hockey game on Friday night... The way we came upon it was very shocking - it was very horrific. We did not hear about the injuries/deaths until yesterday morning though - and we were all just sick to death. It was icy that night, and it's just so sad, the boys who died were very well looked upon among their peers/professors, so it's just very sad. Many of our prayers go out to their families and friends during this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
Yes it does. I look at my cousin who is now 28 and wonder where the time has gone because she is getting married in June!! Makes me cry because she was the first one I ever babysat. I plan on trying to do something special at least 3 - 4 times a week with the kids whether it's just going to a park, riding bikes outside, having friends over, etc. I want them to enjoy being kids because they'll have to be grown up way before they or I are ready.
I agree completely - I have tried very hard to focus on this with my girls too... I had to grow up well before my time with my mom being sick - and it's very important to me that they are able to enjoy their childhood and just being a kid.

Quote:
I'll keep thinking good thoughts for good weather for all of us!! I know yours is worse than mine but I can't help but complain about the rain. But I just hate it.
Thanks Sandra... I can't wait for warmer weather.

Quote:
I do have some great neighbors who are more than willing to help me out when needed. But then again I do help them when they need it too so it works both ways.
You are so fortunate to have that! We love our neighbors, and wouldn't be able to survive out here with out them... We are all constantly texting eachother to find out if someone has a missing ingredient for dinner... LOL And you always know when dinner is being made, because children are running all over town to get supplies from the neighbors - mine included. LOL

Quote:
I did see you got the results back and am glad they were fine but I'd still be concerned. Hopefully the vitamin D helps and you can get Allie to eat better.
I am still a bit concerned, but not as bad as I was. Hopefully the vitamin D helps - I agree.

Quote:
Thank you!!! I couldn't be happier with it. I do go on Tuesday to the Dr. and will get the official results but the numbers I saw were all under where they could be and not just by a little which is encouraging. I do plan on going back to the gym next week just got to get my gym partner back into it too. But I will go without her if need be.
So proud of you! This is just fantastic!

Quote:
Makes me sad to see how fast the time does go by. I look at Jeremy some days and go where did my baby go?
I know - I feel the same about my girls. It goes so fast!

Quote:
I do love the new bag!!! Great job!!
Thanks! It was a fun one!

Quote:
Yeah on all the weight loss and lost inches!! Always great to see that all the hard work is paying off.
Yes, it is nice to see it pay off.

Quote:
Sorry been away but busy with the kids and we celebrated Jeff's 40th birthday this weekend!! Still can't believe we've been together 10 years and are celebrating our next milestone's together.
Happy birthday to Jeff! And congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

Yup... I succeeded in painting my nails and wearing flip-flops yesterday... It made me feel better...

If only I didn't have pasty white legs... Ahhh - I am just dying for some sun!

Then, I cuddled with MM all day, and did nothing... It was so nice. And I know it's hard to see from the angle of the picture, but he was actually NEXT to me in the recliner... That sure made me feel smaller. LOL

Disney stuff:

So, yesterday morning Denovagirl posted some painted Disney shoes in her PTR... Let me just say - that now I have the "itch" to make myself a pair. So, I spent a lot of time yesterday on Google and Pinterest... It looks like so much fun! I might take some time this morning to sketch out what I want to do... Then I will have to save my pennies to buy a pair of shoes to wreck... And you know me - because of my stupid feet - I can't have cheap shoes... But I am very excited for my idea!

Then, in a little while - I will be posting my calendar page! Aren't you all excited???? I know I am - I cannot wait to show you all!

Have a great day everyone!!! Sending out prayers, warm thoughts and Pixie Dust to all who need it!

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:26 AM   #1356
lovedonaldduck
DIS Veteran

Can't wait to see your calendar page. I wore flip flops, capris, and a T-shirt yesterday - although it wasn't in your honor since I just read that this morning. We had 70s yesterday, the high today is supposed to be 81, and tomorrow the high is supposed to be 57. I would like some consistency in the weather - I'm afraid I'll forgot to check a weather report one morning and my girls will either freeze or roast!

I am super busy at work for the next couple of days. I'm giving myself some pixie dust to get through it all!

Have a great Monday!
Old 03-03-2014, 09:09 AM   #1357
Clio
Mouseketeer

Looks like you had a relaxing Sunday. Yay for painted toenails and flipflops! Too bad it's so cold outside. MM looks so relaxed. I spent the day reading and playing hidden object games.
My daughter and niece when out looking for dresses for the wedding. They finally found dresses they liked. I spent a lot of money without leaving the house. We've also bought the flowers for the bouquets. Thank goodness for Joannn's and Michael's coupons. My niece is doing the flowers.
Our photo lab will never completely run itself. We do a lot of crafty things that need a person to do like canvases and mounted photos.
I have to finish getting ready of work. I hope everyone has a good day.
Liz
Clio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:25 AM   #1358
Iamthequeen
DIS Veteran

Well, we dodged the bullet this time! The worst of the snow went further south. The cold front from Canada pushed it further than expected. YAAY! Except our high today is 18....and tomorrow its supposed to be even lower. Oh well, I can deal with the cold temps - almost getting used to them.

My bags are nearly packed, my toenails are painted orange in honor of my beloved Orioles, and I managed to work on both my quilt and my sister's bag yesterday.

We may or may not have a stowaway on our trip.....
Wait.....we're staying where? and when??

2001 - All Star Movies; 2010 - POFQ; 2011 - POFQ; 2013- Caribbean Beach
Iamthequeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:24 AM   #1359
Texan
No extra charge for the Tag Fairy entertainment! :)

Good Monday morning to you D - all caught up now - I don't spend much time on the Internet on weekends; I just want to sleep and get caught up on laundry and housework and errands after work all week; my work is so stressful; so relieved to hear of Alli's bloodwork - she will come around in time (hopefully) on being more responsible about her own meals; did you get that book ordered from Amazon?

Love the Chip and Dale bag; I had to be reminded which one had the red nose when we went a few weeks ago; I always forget; they are such cute classic characters; reminding you what amazing talent you have! You capture expressions so beautifully.

D - you are on an awesome track for good health and good weight - I am so proud of you - do not get discouraged at all - just keep doing what you are doing and remind yourself how you are giving yourself lifetime goals and being an example for your family and all of us.

Cannot wait to see your calendar - I will be living another trip through you! I cannot believe this is March already.

Have an awesome week; stay safe out there; as always, daily prayers for you and your family and your Dad.
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '02/04/2005 11:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>Been too long, much too long </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Finally!!!!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #1360
lovedonaldduck
DIS Veteran

The trick on keeping Chip and Dale straight is that Chip has the small, brown nose - like a chocolate CHIP
Old 03-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #1361
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedonaldduck View Post
The trick on keeping Chip and Dale straight is that Chip has the small, brown nose - like a chocolate CHIP
Thank you for this!! I tend to forget as well.

Hi D~! Of course you get an A for effort. And I loved the pic of your bare self in the snow! I guess I should say your bare leg/foot self. Don't want to get you into trouble!

So sorry to hear about the accident. Those poor families. It puts so much in perspective doesn't it? Every single day is a gift.

Love the pic of you and M. Looks like my kind of day! I'm so glad you took the day off, you sooo deserve it!

Our temp right now is 12, but -3 wind chill. However, the sun is shining and that makes all the difference! I just get so tired of the grey skies every day. But, hey, your toes are done, could Spring be far away?? I think not!

You have yourself a great day my friend!
Old 03-03-2014, 02:47 PM   #1362
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Sorry it's taken me most of the day to post this, but I was awaiting permission from Dznefreek so I could use his photos... He is always so nice to let me do so.

So, here's the much anticipated "Officially-Unofficial-Always Subject to Change" Calendar page for our Aug 2014 trip.

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:59 PM   #1363
Leleluvsdis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sorry it's taken me most of the day to post this, but I was awaiting permission from Dznefreek so I could use his photos... He is always so nice to let me do so.

So, here's the much anticipated "Officially-Unofficial-Always Subject to Change" Calendar page for our Aug 2014 trip.

D~
That looks amazing!!! Can't wait to hear about your dining experiences. I have only ever done Chef Mickey's and 1900 park fare for breakfast and Crystal Palace for dinner.
Leleluvsdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #1364
jedimeg16
Mouseketeer

You got a dinner ADR for BOG!! It is amazing! We were right up next to the window in the ballroom when we had dinner there, and it was so magical!

'Ohana Means Family - My first TR
jedimeg16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #1365
sewmess
DIS Veteran

So I just totally blew off a task to catch up here, but I've been wrist deep in paperwork all day (even lunch!) so I deserve a little break.

I think cutting down on refined carbs will help any diabetic situations that might be lurking. Just watch your cheeses too. They can create an insulin reaction in some type 2 diabetics (My mom, for example) even though they are not usually thought of as "carbs"

Saw the Chip & Dale on FB this weekend. Very Cute!!

As someone who has been wearing glasses since 1st grade - eventually even the most vain will get over it because it's much cooler to see than to squint. And with the wider variety of contacts (and better prices) it doesn't have to even register with the vain.

And I concur - oh to be young and able to bounce back from crap eating.

I got in my sewing room a bit this weekend, in between the start of spring cleaning and "upgrading the apparatus" as Cale calls it. I kinda set the toaster oven on fire last week (nothing serious) so we needed a new one. and Cale had promised me a coffee maker for Valentines day so we picked up a Hamilton Beach Flex brew - I can now make single serve coffee from either regular grounds or k-cups. It's that Lazy thing again.

Now, however, it's cold (for us) and rainy and all I want to do is sew. Or plan our October trip.

I thought of Mo this weekend. We had a bunch of teenagers in town for a science fair thing at the college and they came into the center. One Mom was with about 1/2 dozen and three of them were her triplets. I wished her luck and she shook my hand.

Prayers to all that need them and thoughts of sunny, warm days ahead.

Now planning for 2014 - 10th Anniversary
'90:School 3 days at 3 parks + 3day Diz cruise (pre DCL) 2004: POP, 6 months after wedding to DH 2006: ASMovies DSis 50th b'day 2008: POR Herding Cats (Apr) 2008: ASMovies Redo/Freezing Bits Off (Nov) 2009 & 2010: CBR just DH & me 2011: CBR Herding Different Cats 2012: CBR Alone Again, Happily 2013: Time Out from the YotS
sewmess is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
august, bags, park bags, sewing, weight loss

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: