Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #691
Wood Nymph
DIS Veteran

I love the family photos. My DH doesn't like to smile very much in his pictures, either. I'm not sure why.

Next up: WL - Jan 24 to 29, 2015; YC - April 15 - 21, 2015
WL - Oct 22-27, 2014, YC - Sept 24-28, 2014; BC - March 19th to 25th, 2014, WL - Jan 23 - 27, 2014; WL - Nov 30 - Dec 5, 2013; WL - Feb 5 -11, 2013; BC - April 2011, BW - January 2009, BCV - 2007, 2005, 2003, Poly - 2002;
BC - 2001, 1998, 1994, 1992; YC - 1997; GF - 1989, 1988; Poly - 1987, 1986, 1985; CR - 1981, 1980; offsite - 1982, 1976, 1973
Wood Nymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #692
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Great family photos, D. Alli did a really nice job with them.

In case I don't get back here:

Register to remove

Old 12-31-2013, 02:11 AM   #693
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Well, I just took it off of my foot, and it bends a little bit at the ball of the foot - so it bends when you walk. But the rest of the sole is very solid and I couldn't bend it at all. I usually buy them at Orthaheel.com, but it looks like they have discontinued the Tide and come out with TideII to replace it. Not sure how the sizes are running for the new version, but the original version - I normally wear a 9 or 9.5 in a regular shoe, but these flip flops, I have to wear an 8... So they run really big.
That's exactly what it should do. Next time your in a shoe store pick up almost any pair of shoes and do it and you'll be surprised just how much support they really don't give you. I'll check into those because I really hate wearing shoes and if I can keep another flare up from happening that would be great. Thanks for the sizing info. I'm a 6.5 so I'd probably have to get a 5.

Quote:
Yes, he does have issues listening to his voicemail too <--- As do I... I NEVER listen to my VMs... I hate doing it, because I have sooooo many in there, it takes me an hour to get to the message I need. So, I just call everyone back. Anyways.... I was able to get ahold of him yesterday and we chatted for quite some time. It was very nice.
I don't blame people for not listening to their vm's but my mother in laws issue is she has a hard time hearing the speaker on the phone (even though it's all the way up) so she tries to put it on speaker phone before it can connect so she voids out the password. She just doesn't get that all she has to do is wait a minute before putting it on speaker phone. Glad you were able to chat with him. How's he liking it?

Quote:
YAY!!! I'll be watching for you to disappear! Just don't be gone before then, or I"ll be posting all over thinking you had him.
Well as a warning right now don't expect to see me on here tomorrow!! So I'll wish you and your family a very Happy and Safe New Year's!!! And when I do go off to have him I'll make sure someone posts it on my PTR so you should be able to check just one place (or check on FB cuz I'm sure it'll be there).

Quote:
I loved scrapbooking back in the day too... but I had the exact same issue. That, and I was too much of a perfectionist... It would take me HOURS just to do a page... Eventually - BFF and I coordinated a scrapbooking day, after which - she told me to give it up... She said she had never seen me so CRABBY ever, and I shouldn't do a hobby that made me so crabby. LOL So, I took her advice and gave it up. I am much happier now. I did keep all of my SB stuff though, and ALli uses it all the time. Which is good - at least it isn't going to waste.
Oh it'd take me forever to do pages too. I think that was also one of my issues with it. That could be why my kids don't have their own yet!! Sarah got one for her birthday from my father in law and step mother in law and I'm like oh goody we get to do a scrapbook!!! NOT!!!!! Not looking forward to when she just keeps pushing the issue and we do it. Glad your stuff isn't going to waste. Mine's still sitting in a closet.

Quote:
Thanks! I hope so too... Hopefully it won't be such a long and slow road now. I don't mind it being slow... I just don't want to be stalled completely. Yah know?
It shouldn't be stalled now that you know what's going on. Yes I know exactly what you mean.

Fun family pictures!!! Glad you were able to get such great shots of all of you!!!

Wait this isn't the way to WDW! TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3346971
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:34 AM   #694
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMom1981 View Post
Love the photos! The red vests and snow are icing on the cake! Happy New Year! I'm excited to be back on the boards, it's a good pick me up since I'm one of the weirdos that is so sad to see bare Christmas trees left by the curb haha -even more of a pick me up...... DCL is being canceled and we are headed back to WDW in August!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Hi Ann! Happy to have you back! Now we can start planning in earnest! I was kind of waiting until after the holidays to really get into the swing of planning! I sure miss it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedonaldduck View Post
The photos are awesome! Alli is quite talented. My girls better hope they don't have a knack for photography - I'd be asking them to do photo shoots all the time!
Hahaha... THat's the problem... Now that Alli is getting lots of practice, we always find reasons for her to take us on photo shoots - it's so much FUN! And we all enjoy different parts of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedonaldduck View Post
One thing I've made sure that we do is a professional family Christmas picture each year. We've done them at Disney 3 times and we've done them anywhere from September-January but I have at least one picture of the 3/4 of us each year from Peyton's first Christmas. I need to get this year's picture in a frame and have my DH put up my display of them all. We repainted the living room a couple months ago so we had to take all the decorations down, when we did the blank canvas inspired me and I finally decided what I wanted to do with the 2 built in shelves over our TV - the perfect place to display all those Christmas pictures my husband has humored me with and suffered through
I wish I would have... We do have family pictures almost every year - but not professional ones. I wish I would have splurged - but I am such a tightwad... It's not the paying for pictures that's expensive (well, it sort of is...) but it's the buying of all the coordinating outfits that I feel we all must have, and all the other stuff that adds up.

What an excellent idea for all of your past photos! I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000HappyWishes View Post
Why does it always seem I discover your trip reports super late? Ah well, at least I've found it now! Excited to read another one, I enjoy your TRs. Also, glad to find more Doctor Who fans! I'm obsessed with the show, I go to a Doctor Who convention with my dad every year. Also, your daughter's photography is absolutely amazing, I wish I could be that good.

Yay Disney!
Nah - no worries... You're not late at all... The trip planning is just beginning.

Oh yah - Josh and the girls are HUGE DW fans... V is so sad that the latest Dr is done, it's all I've been hearing about it. Alli and I prefer David Tennant - he was the only Dr. that I ever really watched. So, I know a little about DW, but not much.

Thanks... I am so proud of her. She still has a lot to learn, but she is making a lot of progress. I do have to admit, she wasn't really in the mood to do a photo shoot last weekend, but she was kind enough to indulge me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
love your photos and maybe look into a remote for Alli's Camera. They shouldn't be that much

This is the one I am looking into http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ss_Remote.html
Thanks for the link! I have been thinking about a remote for her, some day - I know they aren't very expensive... maybe that's something I can talk her into buying for herself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowellsl View Post
Great pictures! I love the vests. the scenery is spectacular! I do love living in FL, but I would like to visit the great north sometime! It's just beautiful!
Thanks! The vests were a gift from Josh's dad for Christmas... It was a subtle hint that he wanted real family photos this year. I was super excited, because I've always wanted a red down vest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solana131 View Post
Yep, still love those pictures....wait....where's the "butt pic"?? I thought we had this all figured out?! Anyway, they are all great.
And the whole losing pounds/inches thing is totally overrated. What is important is how good you feel. Exercising is keeping you healthy..it doesnt matter what size pants you wear. You are doing awesome D. Such an inspiration to me in many ways
Hahaha... I didn't upload the butt pic when I uploaded the rest - so I just decided not to post it. Maybe I'll post it another day. YOu know how much it pains me to put my butt on the internet. LOL

I know - I feel GREAT - but when I look in the mirror, I don't look as great as I feel - and that's important to me. I am doing all of this HARD work, and right now, there isn't much to show for it. Does that make sense? I have no goals in mind, except that I want to look like I am as healthy as I am, and right now, I don't see that.

But thank you - you know I love you and you inspire me in so many ways too. I miss seeing you here - I know you are super busy, but know that I love ya, and so happy that I still get to see you on FB all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
I love all of the family pictures, they turned out great!

I'm back and all caught up, I can't wait to hear what ADRs you pick for your trip.

I got that memory stick a few weeks ago but have still not taken the time to look at it. I think it is all about how to do the FP+ system but I've already used it on my trip in October so I'm not sure I need a tutorial at this point!
Thanks Ariana! I can't wait either... I will be sharing some info about them below.

I know - I keep forgetting to plug it in... I need to do that. I just hid it as soon as it came, so Josh wouldn't see, and now I have to find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyTeacher01 View Post
Slacker! Slacker????!!! That is one word that I would NOT use to describe you!

I wish I had half of your motivation some days

~Jennifer

Happy New Year! (almost)
Hahaha... Well, I've had NO motivation for the last 2 weeks. This is my last week off from my sewing room, and I still have a couple of projects I need to get started on before the week is over. I hope to do that today.

I hope you and your family have a fantastic New Year too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisNorth View Post
Love the family photos!!
Thanks Tracy! Your trip is getting so close! Are you getting excited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
I love the family photos. My DH doesn't like to smile very much in his pictures, either. I'm not sure why.
Hahaha... I actually yelled at DH for this very thing the other night. Guess what his reply was... "I was smiling." Yah - I don't think so. After all these years, I finally drag him out to do family pictures, and what do I get... Mr. Straightface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Great family photos, D. Alli did a really nice job with them.

In case I don't get back here:

Thank you Kathy! I hope you have a wonderful New YEar too! And I hope you had a great Birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylyons View Post
That's exactly what it should do. Next time your in a shoe store pick up almost any pair of shoes and do it and you'll be surprised just how much support they really don't give you. I'll check into those because I really hate wearing shoes and if I can keep another flare up from happening that would be great. Thanks for the sizing info. I'm a 6.5 so I'd probably have to get a 5.
Yah - with that size, you should be able to get some great deals on their website right now with the original Tide flip-flop. I love the black - because it goes with everything.

Quote:
I don't blame people for not listening to their vm's but my mother in laws issue is she has a hard time hearing the speaker on the phone (even though it's all the way up) so she tries to put it on speaker phone before it can connect so she voids out the password. She just doesn't get that all she has to do is wait a minute before putting it on speaker phone. Glad you were able to chat with him. How's he liking it?
Totally understand your frustration. My dad seems to be liking it a lot! Which I am so happy for... He hasn't sounded this happy in years, and I love it! He called me yesterday, he was able to go out and see his normal Dr. for his "after hospital check-up" and his Dr. said he looked fantastic! He did take bloodwork just to double check his numbers, he should have those results in a few days.

Quote:
Well as a warning right now don't expect to see me on here tomorrow!! So I'll wish you and your family a very Happy and Safe New Year's!!! And when I do go off to have him I'll make sure someone posts it on my PTR so you should be able to check just one place (or check on FB cuz I'm sure it'll be there).
OK - I'll be stalking you! Are we FB friends? I am not sure if we are?

Quote:
Oh it'd take me forever to do pages too. I think that was also one of my issues with it. That could be why my kids don't have their own yet!! Sarah got one for her birthday from my father in law and step mother in law and I'm like oh goody we get to do a scrapbook!!! NOT!!!!! Not looking forward to when she just keeps pushing the issue and we do it. Glad your stuff isn't going to waste. Mine's still sitting in a closet.
Hahaha... That made me think of all the years the girls were given play-doh for Christmas... They loved it so much, but I hated it with a passion... Not only did it make the HUGEST mess, but the smell makes me vomit. After the first year - I would make it disappear after 1 or 2 times playing with it, because I couldn't stand the smell or the mess.

Some day, Sarah will be old enough to make sure your stuff doesn't go to waste. Josh used to bring it up once in a while - all the $$ I'd spent on scrapbooking stuff, and it just sat there... But now that Alli has been using it - he hasn't said a word. See... It wasn't so wasteful afterall.

Quote:
It shouldn't be stalled now that you know what's going on. Yes I know exactly what you mean.

Fun family pictures!!! Glad you were able to get such great shots of all of you!!!
Yah, I sure hope I see progress now. Or I will just have to keep tweeking it... I am learning a lot about nutrition and other things though - so I feel like there is progress.

Thank you! I am so happy we were able to get a few.

So, yesterday, I started Stage 2 of my heavy lifting program... and WOW/GULP is all I have to day. I expect heavy lifting to be hard, but I didn't expect it to be that HARD. WHOA! I barely made it through my session... It was rough! It wasn't until I was making my smoothie - I realized I did 3 sets of each lift, instead of the 2 I was supposed to... Oops. I figured I would be super sore today - but so far, it's not too bad.

Then girls and I went to town. I had to stop at the grocery store to grab a few meal ingredients for my lunches n' such. I didn't get to do my BIG grocery shopping trip last week, due to my dad being in the hosp. and Christmas. So, I just had to get a few things yesterday.

I was able to set myself up for healthy eating, and staying on track through the new year. I am really looking forward to seeing some progress now.

Edited -----> Then the girls and I went to BFF's house... It was Olivia's 15th birthday yesterday. BFF was having cake, and a few of O's friends from school over. After last year, with the fiasco that happened at O's party, and now this year... We won't be going to any more of her birthday parties - we will just do our own with her. I am a bit nervous about how this trip will pan out... And I just don't know if my girls will be able to spend so much time with her. I am convinced that they continue to go to BFF's house so much, because they love BFF so much - and they keep hoping that O will change her ways. We all do.

Despite that... I do have some trip planning news for you all...

BFF and I had a big trip planning meeting yesterday... And we have ALL of our ADRs planned! I am very excited. The girls and I chose 3 that we just couldn't live with out...

Crystal Palace - breakfast before the park opens
Tusker House - breakfast before the park opens
50's Prime Time Cafe - lunch or dinner... we really missed this meal on our last trip.

We left the rest up to BFF and Olivia. They chose some great ones - actually, some of our favorites. The only bad part is, since neither of them have EVER done a character meal before - they chose ALL character meals. Which isn't such a bad thing, but every one knows how character meals go... You pretty much don't get to eat.

So, here's their list...

1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Chef Mickey's - Dinner on arrival night
O'hana - breakfast
Akershus - any meal

Which puts us at 7 meals.

There was some talk about possibly doing BoG... The girls and I really liked that meal, and I like that it isn't a character meal (technically)... So, we might add that one OOP (or a cheaper one OOP, and use a dining credit for this)? We will see.

But that's the official list.

We plan to get 4 day passes with the WPF*M addition. I don't think we will do PH this time. I know I talked about it at first... but I just don't think it's necessary.

We will spend one full day in each park. And 1 full day in each of the water parks. Our arrival day will be DTD (if we have the time) and our arrival dinner.

So, now that we have our ADRs set, I can start working on which parks on which days and begin assembling our Mini-Planner.

I hope that each of you has a fantastic New Year's Eve... Please be safe out there, if you plan on going anywhere. Prayers and continued good thoughts going out to all.

D~

Last edited by DMGeurts; 12-31-2013 at 12:13 PM.
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:20 AM   #695
cogero
DIS Veteran

I like all your choices except Chef Mickeys.

I really need to figure out how to get us to O'Hana.

I remember hearing about O's birthday last year. I am glad Ali stood up for her beliefs and defended the girl. That is something C would do.

My plan for your trip is you should have an hour or two per day for just you and the girls maybe not stay joined at the hip. That or Maybe without the negative influences there O will act differently.

Glad you have your ADRs planned out.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:24 AM   #696
MrsDrewsky
DIS Veteran

I'm still catching up on the rest of your PTR. Your family photos look fantastic. I love the one of Josh giving you a big kiss on the cheek. Alli did such a great job.

Your dining plans look fun.

I hope you and your family have a great New Years Eve.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #697
lovedonaldduck
DIS Veteran

Congrats on having your ADRs all figured out! That's a major step.

That is a lot of character meals! You guys really enjoy the characters so I'm sure it will be great for you. We stick to one character meal per trip - that's really all the adults in our travel party are up for We enjoyed all the meals you have listed, although we've never been to Crystal Palace We're not huge Winnie the Pooh fans at our house so it's never made the must do list. Maybe on our next long trip we'll finally knock that one off the list.

Sorry to hear about Olivia, hopefully it is just growing pains. Good for your girls for being more mature and grounded - proof you are doing things right. I don't want to spend too much time thinking about when my girls will be teenagers It may be important for Olivia to have Alli and V in her life (as much as they can stand to be) so she has a good example. Hopefully Disney will bring out the best in her and you guys will have a great time together!

The annual pictures can get pricey! I try to be reasonable though, this year I found the girls matching dresses on clearance (although I didn't have a overall theme in mind when I went shopping so we ended up with 3 sets of matching dresses! We'll use one set for Easter and they can wear the other whenever so it's not a total loss). I got my dress for $25 and can wear it to work anytime so it's not a bad deal (although I did the same thing for myself and ended up with 5 dresses at $25 each). DH didn't get new clothes for the picture - I just shopped in his closet (he probably has the most clothes of all of us). We did out photo shoot at Animal Kingdom Lodge which was convenient since we were staying at Kidani - I think it was $150. We had the same photographer that we'd had a year prior at Beach Club so that was nice. Now that I've listed it all out like that, those were some expensive pictures! Maybe I can do better next year. I always think of myself as cheap but perhaps that isn't very accurate.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:11 AM   #698
DisMom1981
DIS Veteran

Oh my sister and I had a BFF like O growing up. Was a great friend to us but started hanging with bad influences. Her family moved away which saved the friendship bc we were strictly phone friends and vacation friends where there wasn't much other influence around. Sadly, her troubles followed her to her adult life but she seems to finally be recovering somewhat in her early 30s and my sister has maintained the friendship......we aren't not friends but just not in contact- I'm busy!

For me Chef Mickey's breakfast is a must do on our off day. We are in fab 5 mode constantly over here DS 5 and DD 3 and we had a nice breakfast there- by far our best meal for the trip. I think because it was an off day and we weren't rushing around???

I also am back and forth on CRT with DD- she loves her some princesses, but.... The price for a child who isn't going to sit and eat.....the compromise might be sending DS and DH to do something else during that time and just taking DD myself. Still not sure but will make the ADR so I have it while ironing all the plans out. Also thinking the meet and greets at Fairytale Hall might be enough to fill a three year old's princess dreams.

My kids are also Chip and Dale fans so I think we will do Garden Grille at Epcot.

And for a yummy/non character meal? Maybe via Napoli or Tonys. Both would be new experiences and I think the kids will eat at either.

Happy New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

August 2014 Trip Report (In progress) http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3324325

Pre -Trip Report for August 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3215904

July 2012 Disney Fantasy
August 2013 Walt Disney World - Pop Century
DisMom1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #699
KatMark
DIS Veteran

We've eaten at a number of your choices. Unfortunately, we don't care for Chef Mickey's for dinner or Prime Time...but the others all sound great. I'm glad you got this all settled and can concentrate on more planning.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:18 AM   #700
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Kudos to Alli for standing up for the person they were making fun of.

Your dining choices sound wonderful! It's kind of opposite of my February trip, we are only doing one character meal. You may want to look into pre-purchasing Memory Maker since you are doing so many character meals. It's new and similar to the old Photo Pass Plus in that you get most of the character meals and ride photos as part of the package.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:31 AM   #701
OregonMomToWDW
DIS Veteran

It must be a relief to finally have the adrs decided. Good luck with all those characters.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

My friend has a daughter that likes photography. She ended up doing Senior pictures for her friends and then for her younger sister and her friends. Saved the girls lots of money plus she made a bit on the side. Just a thought.

PTR: 1 Summer, 2 Coasts, 3 Kids...Ready, Set, Go! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51560086
OregonMomToWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:27 AM   #702
Iamthequeen
DIS Veteran

I have to say "Way to go, Allison!" Good for her standing up for another person that she didn't even know. I've been around a lot of teenagers in my time, but those were the "band nerds" or the musical kids, so not much goth going on there, but there is no excuse for anyone to be mean to anyone else.

As far as your ADRs - I like them - lots of character meets though! I'm thinking we may do Crystal Palace and maybe Garden Grill during our September trip. I will start planning out just where we want to eat in the next few weeks. I have until the beginning of March to decide. We already have ressies for our March trip - 2 new to us places - Teppen Edo and Biergarten. I'm hoping to add some new places (other than Crystal Palace and Garden Grill) to our Sept trip too.

Just as an aside, my youngest dd Shannon finally submitted her applications for grad school - she applied to Northwestern (which is near Chicago) and Yale (of all places!) for a master's program in screenwriting. Hopefully she will be accepted to one or both this spring!

I want to wish everyone here a very happy new year! I will be waiting with bated breath for an announcement from ladylyons family! I am hoping that 2014 will be a much better, happier year for everyone!
Old 12-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #703
disneychic2
DIS Veteran

D~ those photos are stunning! Ali did a great job. And your whole family is so photogenic. I thought the water in the background was a particularly nice touch.

Looks like a good plan for ADRs, if a little character heavy. We are definitely booked at 1900 Park Fair and I already had CP since I love it there and I think Charlotte will too. I also love 50's Primetime. I am very proud of Ali for being true to who she is. That's not easy at her age! You've done a great job, Mama!! I do hope Olivia sees the light soon and makes better decisions.

Oh, D~ I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the inserts for my shoes. I'll try going online later to see if I can find them. If not, I'll call the store and ask. Either way, I'll let you know. They weren't cheap, unfortunately.

YOu know how much it pains me to put my butt on the internet. LOL

Okay, glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read this!! I think you should embroider this on your sweatpants! haha But you know, even though it's frustrating that you're not seeing the progress, just the fact that you're not giving up and you have such a determination, you should be very proud of yourself. I plan to get back into my eating program after the first of the year. Holidays are so hard!

Oh! I have to go! Dan and I are taking Charlotte to see Frozen again and it starts at 1:00. I'll come back later. Have a great day!
Old 12-31-2013, 06:09 PM   #704
solana131
DIS Veteran

Wow...that seems like A LOT of character meals. Yikes! Not sure I could deal with that. Two is enough for me. I like them...I just think the food is not on the same level as some of the noncharacter meals. Its like they don't even try because they know you will come anyway to see the characters.
Plus, I just feel like they eat up time. Character meals always take us twice as long as regular meals waiting for all the characters to come around.
But you know what you are getting into, so I'm sure you will be fine.

But I'm so glad you can finally start planning the days out. That must have been driving you crazy!

Oh...and just a note about O'Hana...they are starting work on the GCH soon according to Tikiman. He thinks they are re-doing everything in stages. So just make sure you have a back up plan for that meal...just in case.

Happy New Years Eve!
Bradey and I are chilling at home. I bought eggnog icecream and the brownies are baking for yumilicious sundaes

Feb'12 TR: How do I go back to a world that doesn't have fireworks every night?
July'12 TR: July 2012. Yes it was hot. Yes it was crowded. Yes it was FUN!
August'13 TR: Mom...am I supposed to have shoes on??
solana131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:21 PM   #705
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Hi D~! I LOVE those family photos! AWESOME. Those girls did a lot of growing up since 2004. They do that much too quickly.

You certainly do have a lot of character meals! LOL! You'll take a bite of food, pose, take a bite, hug... and repeat. Too fun though. I've done all but still no Chef Mickey's. And we stay at BLT for at least part of every trip so I have no idea why I haven't booked that one yet. Crystal Palace is a favorite of mine for breakfast. Yum!

Wishing you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
emmysmommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
august, bags, park bags, sewing, weight loss

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: