Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2013, 03:22 PM   #46
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bush View Post
So, got DD's hotel reservation linked at what is now 170 days out (thanks Tink) now her and her BF's 14 day ultimate tickets are showing too ! On the full website on my laptop this all shows plus the 'manage magic bands' section shows 2 bands allocated to them. I can't however find this magic band bit on the ap on my ipad ? anyone know ?
I can't see it on my app either.

My tickets are showing now too excited our FP+ is Sunday x
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #47
edinburghlass
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Posts: 828

Have you tried going into your profile on the app as Magic Bands and Cards come up there after entering your password. Thats on the phone app. On the ipad app its shows up under My Account, third down is MagicBands and Cards.

Actually both phone app and ipad app are now showing the same under My Account
__________________
edinburghlass is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #48
Tony Bush
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Horsham
Posts: 512

nope not on my ipad and the app is up to date . nothing in profile about bands and under my account is : profile, family and friends, wish list

??
__________________
Mar 1997 - DLP - Davy Crocketts Oct 2000 - All Star Movies Dec 2002 - Quality Inn Int. Oct 2004 - Quality Inn Plaza Jul 2007 - All Star Movies / HRH
Jun 2012 - DLP - Day trip
Aug 2014 - DLP/Paris Oct 2014 - Saratoga Springs / HRH



Tony Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #49
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bush View Post
nope not on my ipad and the app is up to date . nothing in profile about bands and under my account is : profile, family and friends, wish list

??
It's not on mine either under any option on I pad or I phone. All there on the website though. I prefer it that way round tbh.
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:25 AM   #50
Hobbes
DIS Veteran
 
Hobbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Robin hood country
Posts: 1,551

Is anyone else starting to feel that all this hoo-haa is taking the FUN out of a Disney holiday?
Remember when you booked a holiday and went on it? Now you need to plan when you're going to blow your nose...
__________________
Mrs Hobbes-Snorky Me DH
'91 Honeymoon off site 2001 Happily divorced ASMo
2004 Touring Fla off site 2005 40th b'day ASSp
2007 Introducing my DBf to the World-Pop 2010 DBf's birthday at Pop and we got engaged
2011 Our Disneymoon-me and Snorky at POFQ 2013 Our 2nd anniversary ASMu
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #51
flortlebap
Disneyiac!
 
flortlebap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 3,324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
Now you need to plan when you're going to blow your nose...
They tiered that too. Now you're only allowed one cough, blown nose and sneeze on the same day, and only in one park.

If you're off site you won't get to do it at all.
__________________
August 1993 - Off Site / August 1996 - CBR / August 1999 - POR / September 2004 - POP / October 2006 - POR /October 2009 - HNY / October 2010 - NPB / May 2012 - CSR / July 2013 - AKL / September 2014 - YC
flortlebap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:29 AM   #52
Tony Bush
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Horsham
Posts: 512

Quote:
Originally Posted by flortlebap View Post
They tiered that too. Now you're only allowed one cough, blown nose and sneeze on the same day, and only in one park.

If you're off site you won't get to do it at all.
__________________
Mar 1997 - DLP - Davy Crocketts Oct 2000 - All Star Movies Dec 2002 - Quality Inn Int. Oct 2004 - Quality Inn Plaza Jul 2007 - All Star Movies / HRH
Jun 2012 - DLP - Day trip
Aug 2014 - DLP/Paris Oct 2014 - Saratoga Springs / HRH



Tony Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #53
Hobbes
DIS Veteran
 
Hobbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Robin hood country
Posts: 1,551

Quote:
Originally Posted by flortlebap View Post
They tiered that too. Now you're only allowed one cough, blown nose and sneeze on the same day, and only in one park.

If you're off site you won't get to do it at all.
No you still can blow your nose but you've either got to get there at park opening or wait in line for 2 hours for the use of the hanky...
__________________
Mrs Hobbes-Snorky Me DH
'91 Honeymoon off site 2001 Happily divorced ASMo
2004 Touring Fla off site 2005 40th b'day ASSp
2007 Introducing my DBf to the World-Pop 2010 DBf's birthday at Pop and we got engaged
2011 Our Disneymoon-me and Snorky at POFQ 2013 Our 2nd anniversary ASMu
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #54
Disneynutinlondon
It's been such a blast with all the lurkers and fluffing
I seem to be whitering on in a constant stream of random thoughts
I think I'll just go with the small one
 
Disneynutinlondon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North London. U.K.
Posts: 4,210

Quote:
Originally Posted by flortlebap View Post
They tiered that too. Now you're only allowed one cough, blown nose and sneeze on the same day, and only in one park.

If you're off site you won't get to do it at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
No you still can blow your nose but you've either got to get there at park opening or wait in line for 2 hours for the use of the hanky...
:r otfl2:

These 2 posts have to be THE BEST summary of the entire MDE, FP+ fiasco .......... thank you both so much
__________________
Isabel
Disneynutinlondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #55
Disneynutinlondon
It's been such a blast with all the lurkers and fluffing
I seem to be whitering on in a constant stream of random thoughts
I think I'll just go with the small one
 
Disneynutinlondon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North London. U.K.
Posts: 4,210

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
It's not on mine either under any option on I pad or I phone. All there on the website though. I prefer it that way round tbh.
Magic Bands are showing on the Ipad app now under "My Account"
__________________
Isabel
Disneynutinlondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #56
Hobbes
DIS Veteran
 
Hobbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Robin hood country
Posts: 1,551

We have booked our holiday through Virgin but booked the park tickets through Disney-anyone any idea how this will pan out?
__________________
Mrs Hobbes-Snorky Me DH
'91 Honeymoon off site 2001 Happily divorced ASMo
2004 Touring Fla off site 2005 40th b'day ASSp
2007 Introducing my DBf to the World-Pop 2010 DBf's birthday at Pop and we got engaged
2011 Our Disneymoon-me and Snorky at POFQ 2013 Our 2nd anniversary ASMu
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:16 PM   #57
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
We have booked our holiday through Virgin but booked the park tickets through Disney-anyone any idea how this will pan out?
Are you staying on site at WDW?
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:59 AM   #58
Hobbes
DIS Veteran
 
Hobbes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Robin hood country
Posts: 1,551

yes, back to Pop (AsMu was not a good experience for us unfortunately so we're back to what we know and love)
Weird thing is that Disney have said we have to pick up the park tickets and Guest relations and not have them on our KTTW card-oh, I see what you mean! They won't know we're stopping onsite if we only booked the tickets-doh! i hope this isn't going to make things ten times worse.

THIS IS WHAT I HATE-THE BLOOMING HOLIDAY IS FRAUGHT WITH PROBLEMS FROM THE MOMENT YOU BOOK-WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE A HOLIDAY AND NOT LIKE PLANNING AN INVASION?
__________________
Mrs Hobbes-Snorky Me DH
'91 Honeymoon off site 2001 Happily divorced ASMo
2004 Touring Fla off site 2005 40th b'day ASSp
2007 Introducing my DBf to the World-Pop 2010 DBf's birthday at Pop and we got engaged
2011 Our Disneymoon-me and Snorky at POFQ 2013 Our 2nd anniversary ASMu
Hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 06:22 AM   #59
tinks_1989
need a like button
 
tinks_1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Somerset (South West England)
Posts: 6,370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
yes, back to Pop (AsMu was not a good experience for us unfortunately so we're back to what we know and love) Weird thing is that Disney have said we have to pick up the park tickets and Guest relations and not have them on our KTTW card-oh, I see what you mean! They won't know we're stopping onsite if we only booked the tickets-doh! i hope this isn't going to make things ten times worse. THIS IS WHAT I HATE-THE BLOOMING HOLIDAY IS FRAUGHT WITH PROBLEMS FROM THE MOMENT YOU BOOK-WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE A HOLIDAY AND NOT LIKE PLANNING AN INVASION?
Have you chose to pick tickets up at will call?
Do you have any conformation for ticket numbers? On the app it says.

To link will call tickets to your account type the confirmation number on "enter manually" tab. After your tickets have been linked you your account be sure to will call at park entrance to pick up your park admission.


You should still be able to link your hotel reservation. You just need the American conformation number if you email Clare she is pretty good at getting back to you with it

Here is her address.
OrlandoRep@virginholidays.com
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 07:15 AM   #60
Tony Bush
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Horsham
Posts: 512

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Have you chose to pick tickets up at will call?
Do you have any conformation for ticket numbers? On the app it says.

To link will call tickets to your account type the confirmation number on "enter manually" tab. After your tickets have been linked you your account be sure to will call at park entrance to pick up your park admission.


You should still be able to link your hotel reservation. You just need the American conformation number if you email Clare she is pretty good at getting back to you with it

Here is her address.
OrlandoRep@virginholidays.com

E-mailing virgin especially the virgin concierge has been very helpful for me.. They helped me sort out DD's reservation numbers and even got my reservation numbers at 315 days out, when Virgin told me via a phone call I couldn't get it til 180 days.

Tony
__________________
Mar 1997 - DLP - Davy Crocketts Oct 2000 - All Star Movies Dec 2002 - Quality Inn Int. Oct 2004 - Quality Inn Plaza Jul 2007 - All Star Movies / HRH
Jun 2012 - DLP - Day trip
Aug 2014 - DLP/Paris Oct 2014 - Saratoga Springs / HRH



Tony Bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.