Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2014, 03:34 PM   #1171
nikkistevej
DIS Veteran

Love all your work!!!! Can I get one of the DISigns that says Ride the Aquadunk(with one of the nephews on it), with Disney Magic and 2014 in the ear? Thanks so much!!!!
Trips: 2005-1st trip to WDW(CBR),2007-WDW(POP)& DCL(Eastern)& bought DVC AKV,2008-WDW(AKV),2009-WDW(SSR)&DCL(Western),2010-WDW(BLT)&DCL(Bahamas), 2011-NCL-Alaska,2012-DCL & AKV for Thanksgiving,2013-1st trip to DLR!!, DCL & WDW(AKV)2014 Spring Break
nikkistevej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:28 PM   #1172
Munkamamacallie
Mouseketeer

DISigns

Hello! I hope you are having a well-deserved rest!
When you are back can I please have:The
1) Keep Calm & Cruise On with "Disney Wonder Alaska" "July 28th, 2014" from the Keep Calm subalbum
and
2) Under your Alaska subalbum can I have the "m and m alaska mh" one with "Disney Wonder Alaska" on one ear and "The Hilton Family" on the other. Thanks so much for your generosity!
P.S. Am I allowed to make these into magnets & include them in fish extender goody bags?
Munkamamacallie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2014, 08:10 PM   #1173
osit3
Earning My Ears

I have 5 of these to print out but am finding they print out very pixelated and blurry. Is there a secret to printing them clear?
osit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:08 AM   #1174
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by osit3 View Post
I have 5 of these to print out but am finding they print out very pixelated and blurry. Is there a secret to printing them clear?
Make sure you save them using the directions in my signature. If you save them using the thumbnail in this thread they will be very blurry and pixelated.
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Disneysince1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #1175
MsSaraTurner
Earning My Ears

Hi Barb! I absolutely adore the magnet designs you sent over to me previously! I don't mean to be a pain in your back side, but I noticed one came through with a typo. Is there any way that it can be corrected? I'm planning a family reunion vacation and am so excited to have these on their doors upon arrival. The design that was done before was:

pirate mickey and gang mh- The Bleuer Family (one ear) and Disney Dream 2014 (the opposite ear)

As it was sent, it said the BLEUVER Family vs the BLEUER Family (BLEUER being the correct one). Again, thank you so very much for doing this. I know my family will be shocked and thrilled to see these on their cabin doors when they arrive.

Last edited by MsSaraTurner; 02-04-2014 at 09:37 AM.
MsSaraTurner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #1176
disneydork3
Obsessed with Disney

DCL Name Tags

Can I please request three DCL Name Tags (with the Disney characters, not princess on top). Brad, Mindy and Morgan. Thanks so much!

WDW = 1996 off property ~ 2000 off property ~ 2008 WL ~ 2009 POP ~ 2010 SSR and POP ~ 2011 off property ~ 2012 off property, POR and ASMusic ~ 2013 SSR ~ 2014 off property ~ 2015 SSR

DCL = 2012 DREAM Double Dip ~ 2014 MAGIC Southern Caribbean ~ 2015 FANTASY Western Caribbean

disneydork3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #1177
presiroxy
Earning My Ears

Thanks in advance

Appreciate the work you are doing.. This is our first Disney cruise and we have no idea how involved people got.. Cant wait to make some magnets for the door.. If instructions aren't clear you can do anything with Phineas and Ferb or mickey.. Don't want to ask for too much..

Mouse ears families - beach - Disney magic - EBTA 2014
Fernan (brown hair) Roxana (brown long hair) Fernando (9 dark blonde) Ricky (7 brown)

Welcome aboard gang - The Oliver Family - First Disney Cruise - May 19-31, 2014

life preservers Monsters University - MULP_zpsb1664025 - Disney Magic - Nando

Mickey Ears Jack Sparrow - jacksparrowmh_zps3bfa046c - Ricky (left ear) 2014 (right ear)

thanks again!!
presiroxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #1178
dalgal101
Mouseketeer

Request to make our trip perfect

Looking to see if we could get a Mickey head Baseball, no specific team request just baseball mickey.

Also looking for mouse ear family beach: Shankles family, Disney Wonder March 7-March 12, 2014, Goofy (Dad brown hair5'10"), Retro Minnie (Mom brown/blonde bob hair5'4'"), Chip (Son, brown hair 4'9"), Dale (Son, brown/blonde curly hair 4'2")

Also looking for a Mickey head with the Texas flag, can you do that? Shankles Family

You do some amazing things to help us all enjoy our cruises. thank you!
Old 02-04-2014, 08:34 PM   #1179
melliebrown
Earning My Ears

Hi! Hope you are enjoying vacation! When you are back up and running can you please make me a surf board pic, rectangle. 5 surfboards, 2 larger (Bruce style, Tink style) and 3 smaller ones (Stitch style, pirate Mickey style, princess style) with Fantasy, June 2014? Please and thank you in advance!
melliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #1180
tweis
DIS Veteran

Hi Barb, I hope you are having a wonderful vacation. When you get a chance could you possibly make me a few disigns for our upcoming cruise? We absolutely love the disigns you created for our last cruise. Thank you so much.

a pirates life for me- ship/Magic names-Mark, Trina, Jacob & Trystan
yoda 1 mh- Jacob
yoda 2 mh-Trystan
silhouette tink mh-Trina
Minnie mickey silhouette mh- Trina & Mark
Mickey lying on beach mh- Mark
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #1181
Disneysince1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSaraTurner View Post
Hi Barb! I absolutely adore the magnet designs you sent over to me previously! I don't mean to be a pain in your back side, but I noticed one came through with a typo. Is there any way that it can be corrected? I'm planning a family reunion vacation and am so excited to have these on their doors upon arrival. The design that was done before was:

pirate mickey and gang mh- The Bleuer Family (one ear) and Disney Dream 2014 (the opposite ear)

As it was sent, it said the BLEUVER Family vs the BLEUER Family (BLEUER being the correct one). Again, thank you so very much for doing this. I know my family will be shocked and thrilled to see these on their cabin doors when they arrive.
Ohhh I am soo sorry! As soon as I get back this will be the first request I'll do.
Barbara
Photobucket links and password are in Post #2 of this thread.
I do not do birthday or holiday disigns. I do not do personalization for birthdays or holidays.
These DISigns are for personal use only. Absolutely no blanks -Please do not ask.

To save the pics on your computer:
click on the pic in this thread. This brings you to 4shared. Then on the bottom right hand corner of the pic is a thing with 4 arrows. Click on that to expand the pic. Once it is expanded right click on the pic and save image to your computer (save image as...).
Please save your images when they are posted. They will be deleted from 4shared after a week or 2.
Disneysince1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 03:39 PM   #1182
darcimborcherding
Mouseketeer

Barb,

First of all you are absolutely amazing! Your designs are great it is so sweet of you to customize all these for people. I can't wait to hang these on our door!

Here are the details:

Ship: Fantasy (Western)

Sail date: March 15-22, 2014

We would like the DCL Beach (one of the stick figures with ears). We would like both families all on one, but if you need to put the Grandparents on one and our family on one that is totally fine. Just wasn't sure how many people you can fit on that design.

Grandpa Duane (male, 71, dark hair)
Grandma Diane (female, 63, dark hair)

Darci (female, 42, blonde) MINNIE (18)
Karli (female, 19, blonde) CINDERELLA (14)
Alexis (female, 16, dark brown) MICKEY SPLATTER (75)
Camryn (female, 14, dark brown) MICKEYS (31)

Mickey and Minnie Moon Porthole (The Barkemas)

Minnie sunset deck (It doesn't get any better than this! instead of family name)

PORTHOLES:

Darci: Minnie Silver ph
Karli: Minnie Ariel Porthole
Camryn: Goofy Boat porthole
Alexis: Nemo & Crush ph
Diane and Duane: Mickey and Minnie Silver Porthole

Thank you soooooo much!!! We are so excited to hang these on our doors!

Darci
darcimborcherding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #1183
DRodsMommy
Earning My Ears

Our first cruise!

Hi! Hope you are enjoying your vacation! We are taking our two boys on a surprise cruise in May, I know they will love your designs!!

1. Mouse ear family: DCL beach: "Our First Cruise"
Derek (5 yr old boy, brown hair, hat #71)
Benjamin (2 yr old boy, brown hair, hat #39)
Mommy (brown hair, hat # 23)
Daddy (brown hair, hat #68)

2. Gray pirate hat mh Derek
Gray pirate hat mh Benjamin

3. Iron man mh Derek

4. Cars- McQueen red Benjamin

5. Pluto lp (no name)

6. Yoda lp (no name)

Thanks so much!!!
DRodsMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #1184
cmichae3
Earning My Ears

I hope you had a great vacation! Your work is beautiful. We are going on our first DCL cruise soon. Thanks so much for helping to make it special. I would like to request the following:

1. Minnie purple life preserver (Kayla)
2. Mickey standing life preserver (Rachel)
3. Steamboat willie life preserver (Allison)
4. The Fab 5 gang life preserver (The Michael Family)
5. Mickey and Minnie diamond mh - (Carla, Scott) Happy 25th Anniversary

We are going on the Fantasy in June 2014.

Thanks so much!!!
cmichae3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:43 PM   #1185
Evad
Our Greatest Natural Resource Is The Minds Of Our Children; Walter Elias Disney

Hi Barb. Hope your having a great holiday

It would be great if you could to up

- dcl mickey gang
Name - Haringa Family

- gang at castaway cay
Name - Haringa Family

- snow globe dcl
Name - Haringa Family
Ship - Wonder

- mickey wonder bow
Name - Haringa Family

- Minnie silver ph
Name - Jennifer
Ship Disney Wonder

Thank you so much!!

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 / Nikkor 70-300mm VR / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 / SB 400 / Fuji S700 /

Evad is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: