Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Marthasor
DIS Veteran

MB - Can we enter park or do we have to stop at Guest Services?

Hi! We are staying room-only at AKL in a few weeks, but I linked my DS's AP and my DH's and my will call tickets to our MB's already. Question - are we linked and ready to go? Meaning - can we enter MK on our first day there with just our MB's? Or do we need to stop at Guest Services with the AP and will call receipt before we go through the MK ticket entry?

Thanks!
Marthasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
ghtx
"In this times that all strategies seem to be death and you pay to eat fart and make a line in the parks of DW and just a few rides..."

You are good to go straight to the entrance, barring any glitches.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
Marthasor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghtx View Post
You are good to go straight to the entrance, barring any glitches.
Awesome! Thank you! Chance of glitches duly noted!
Old 10-21-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
MouseMomx2
DIS Veteran

If your DS has an annual pass voucher you will need to stop at Guest Services first. APs are not usable until they are activated before first use.

If he has already activated his AP you will be all set.
MouseMomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
Marthasor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseMomx2 View Post
If your DS has an annual pass voucher you will need to stop at Guest Services first. APs are not usable until they are activated before first use.

If he has already activated his AP you will be all set.
Great! Thanks! Yes, it's already activated. So excited to try this out!
Old 10-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
vinotinto
Just Keep Swimming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthasor View Post
Hi! We are staying room-only at AKL in a few weeks, but I linked my DS's AP and my DH's and my will call tickets to our MB's already. Question - are we linked and ready to go? Meaning - can we enter MK on our first day there with just our MB's? Or do we need to stop at Guest Services with the AP and will call receipt before we go through the MK ticket entry?

Thanks!
Hi! I've been asking this question to everyone who has a room-only reservation and has bought and linked their tickets. Where did you buy your tickets (Disney online, Disney on the phone, etc.) and how did you get your tickets linked? Thanks!

Aug 2014 - YC Jan 2014 - Disney Dream and WL Oct 2013 - PBH Oct 2012 - BC (DxDP) Oct 2011 - YC (DxDP) May 2011 - PBH and AKL (DxDP) Sept 2010 - Poly (DxDP) Oct 2009 - BC (DDP) May 2004 - RPR April 1995 - AsMu
vinotinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #7
Marthasor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinotinto View Post
Hi! I've been asking this question to everyone who has a room-only reservation and has bought and linked their tickets. Where did you buy your tickets (Disney online, Disney on the phone, etc.) and how did you get your tickets linked? Thanks!
Hi! I bought them through the Disney website and chose the "will call" option. I then got a confirmation with a Reservation #. I then went to link the tickets in MDE and simply inputted the Reservation #. It then gave me the choice of whom I wanted to link my will call tickets to. I picked me and DH and it linked. Just know - it took about 15 minutes for the linked tickets to show up next to our names (at first I thought I did something wrong!), but they finally showed up and I was able to schedule FP+ for all of us!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: