Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #91
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Loved the Thanksgiving dress - those fabrics are marvelous!

I just love how much Sami still looks like she did when she was first born - she is getting to such a fun and expressive age!

The totes turned out really cute - I just love the Santa applique ones... And the ornaments are beautiful. How did you do those?

D~ <---- Trying to occupy my mind by posting on The Dis.
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #92
LB1122
Life's full of tough choices...Disney is not one of them

Love the cute bags ad dresses and LOVE your photos you had done.

Congrats on the new machine (my Mom calls her something i will not repeat most of the time...but loves it!)

All caught up now.
LB1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #93
cogero
DIS Veteran

so my children haven't been sleeping lately and it has been crazy busy here. I used to look at the computer before getting the kids up but it has been a mad dash to get the kids moving and then I want to work out and I have to put that first.

This morning C doesn't have school teacher development day so I had J out the door at 6:45 and was able to work out then.

I really need to Christmas shop we went to the mall yesterday but the only shopping done was getting things C needed and a picture with Santa. It was too too crowded. I am finishing online.

TRIP UPDATE So it is now official Sami has her passport so we can travel the globe.

So do you want to see a Santa picture. This is my favorite.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #94
DMGeurts

I hope you are able to finish your Christmas shopping soon.

I know the feeling... It's been a mad dash for me in the mornings now - since Josh is home for school, I have to work out in the office and be DONE by 6:30 am, which means I have to have all of my desktop computer time completely finished by 6am... It's kind of crazy. But - I agree - I am doing my best to making working out a priority, and I prefer to have it done in the morning, so it isn't hanging over my head all day long. I am so proud of you for all the changes you are making, you are doing such a great job Chiara!!!

Love the picture of Sami with Santa - how adorable. And congrats for getting her passport, I see many great travels and family memories in your future.

I hope you are able to get some good sleep soon. (((Hugs)))

D~
Old 12-24-2013, 08:44 AM   #95
DMGeurts

Hi Chiara and family! I know I am a bit early - but I wanted to stop by to wish you a Happy Holiday and wish Sami a Merry First Christmas...

D~
Old 12-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #96
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Chiara, LOVED my Christmas card, Thank you!!! GREAT PICS!!!

From our family to yours!

I know I am far behind on your report; however, you are always in my prayers.
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #97
cogero
DIS Veteran

Can I just say that I am happy the holidays are over. I always get super stressed leading up to them. Thankfully we had a great holiday.

Jimmy actually opened his own presents this year so it was fun.

Merry Christmas to everyone and tomorrow I will be starting my morning with a work out.

Oh and for our February trip I did score a reservation for Hollywood and Vine for Play and Dine since I heard both Sofia and Doc McStuffins will be there. Very excited for that.

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:29 AM   #98
DMGeurts

Good morning Chiara!!! Just stopping by to say hello... and a great BIG thank you for keeping me on track this holiday season... Your FB posts are so inspirational. Looking forward to continuing on this journey!

D~
Old 12-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #99
cogero
DIS Veteran

Aw thanks I truly feel support and accountability are the key.

Also I believe in eating real food.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #100
DMGeurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
Aw thanks I truly feel support and accountability are the key.

Also I believe in eating real food.
I couldn't agree more... For the first time in my life - I enjoy eating for the sake of eating and TASTING... It's a wonderful thing... And to not be bound by calories in/out - just enjoying what's there in moderation - it's so much less stressful! Granted, I am not losing as fast as I want to, but I feel good and I am making small progress, so I am content with that... Even if I only lose a size/year - it's still going in the right direction.

I hope you feel better today, and hopefully no one else in your house gets sick.

D~
Old 12-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #101
LB1122
Life's full of tough choices...Disney is not one of them

Great score on H&V we had lunch there today...lots of food to select from and they really involve the kids. .Sophia & doc should start end of January
LB1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:03 AM   #102
cogero
DIS Veteran

We haven't been to H &V in years but Sami loves Doc and Sofia so we thought we would give it a try plus we are staying at the boardwalk so it is only a short walk.

Going to try and post some new pictures later today.

Old 12-28-2013, 11:05 AM   #103
cogero
DIS Veteran

So how about some pictures. These are some presents I made for holiday presents

For my sister a Dr. Who bag

for Sami a Sofia Blanket

for J I made a pillowcase

C received 2 pairs of PJs but I couldn't find a picture of the other pair. C has a thing for Penguins

and last but not least I decided Sami needed a Christmas dress and I went in a totally different direction from what I had planned. I decided last minute on a Pooh theme.

I need to figure out the temperatures for our February trip and see what still fits Sami.

Old 12-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #104
DMGeurts

I love all of it! I love the fabrics you chose for J's pillowcase... I think the fabrics for the DW bag are perfect! And I love Miss C's jammies! And, of course, Sami is adorable and her dress is fantastic! She is sure growing so fast!

D~
Old 12-31-2013, 09:29 AM   #105
cogero
DIS Veteran

So today I am deciding outfits Sami needs for our next trip and April.

I am also going to look at my fabric since C wants a pillowcase for the cruise and I think I will do one for Sami since it is her first cruise.

I also am going to order our fish extender. I have a small group for this cruise so I am trying to figure out gifts.

The first 2 outfits I am thinking about are a Frozen Dress and something for Play and Dine. I need to figure out which Disney Jr. Characters are there.

I am getting excited and nervous as nothing is done but I have several cute things coming for J since I ordered.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: