Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #106
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

for party night! we can't wait to experience it! just let me know time and place for the epic DISmeet!

our magic bands came today, one step closer to WDW
Old 10-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #107
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

I get the sense that you do not have a lot of appreciation for the new MB system.

I think it has some ways to go before a. it works the way Disney wants it to and b. we all get use to it.

last month it pretty much worked for me as the way it was intended. EXCEPT I only was able to make use of just one fp+ time. I know we are all planners here... but when one time is right after another it makes it hard if you get off schedule. Now, I know... I could have changed my times. Had I been at the start of my trip using it rather than the last two days... maybe I would have. I did miss being able to pass off my unused fast passes to someone who could use them though.... that is something I just think is going to be lost with this new system.

Looks like a nice day though! Especially ending it with the party.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #108
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Kathy, I hate to hi-jack your thread but I can't help myself... I'm just too excited. :dance r: O.K. You get the point.

Guess what came in the mail today!!!

Just one guess.

I know you guessed correctly...

Not to mention I have been sitting on these bad boys for a few months.

Sorry Kathy, Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 10-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #109
tazdev3225
I sucked my thumb up with the vacuum
I fell up a mountain skiing and sprained both my ankles

Still doing baseball and I can't wait for the season to be over. My granddaughter missed most of her fall season with a hospitalization and adjusting to meds. She had a blocked colon and it was a bad couple of weeks. Think she'll need something special too and that means I can't leave her brother out. Then I'll feel guilty with the other grandkids so of course I'll have to get them something. I can see this trip getting expensive. My grandson should be done tomorrow. This is the first time in 9 years he has hated playing. He had a horrible coach, and I mean really horrible. I sometimes think coaches shouldn't be allowed to have their own kids on the team.

I have never eaten at the Plaza in all my trips. Is it good?
Old 10-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #110
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Your past party days look fun. I hope it is magical for you! I am sure it will get you in the mood for a festive holiday.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:49 AM   #111
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

I love the day you have planned!

The Christmas Party is so much fun. Make sure you have a cookie for me.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

Old 10-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #112
sweetpeaandevie
DIS Veteran

Yum!! I am definitely gonna have to plan a trip during the holidays.....maybe 2016?
Old 10-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #113
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

I'm excited to see photos of your past party! It is a little teaser for what is to come.

Bob's post made me think.. hey we pre-purchased our MVMCP tickets months ago and the only option when I purchased was will call. Not sure why they couldn't mail them to me because it would be a time saver not to stand in another line to pick up our tickets. Maybe I need to contact Disney and ask nicely. I'd be willing to pay for them to send them to me.

Back to your plans.... YES, get dessert at Plaza restaurant and then party all night!
Old 10-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #114
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

I think you left out the part about meeting my little family! Don't think I will be waiting too many days to bump into you!!!

I do think that the next trip, most likely when the kids are 26 and 27, I want to eat at the Plaza. Your TR have my mouth watering... and here you are eating there again!
Old 10-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #115
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Life Update Loss mentioned

Sad news in our house today. Our 13 yr old black lab Faith could not get up this morning. She was ok yesterday. Took her to the emergency vet and found out she was in renal failure coupled with a massive infection. Made the devastating decision to end her suffering Everyone got a chance to say good bye and and we found comfort in the fact that it was quick. We are going to miss her and our 4 yr old yellow rescue lab is wandering around looking for her
Old 10-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #116
racefanof88
DIS Veteran

Your party plans look AWESOME . I wish we were doing the party on the same night. I picked the 5th because I didn't want to be too tired from our trip down; that was when we were going to drive down on the 2nd. Now we are going to drive down on the 1st, possibly Nov. 30th.

Anyway, we need to set up a time to meet!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3261767 Hey save some of that, it has to last us a week.....March 22-March 28th, 2014 Trip Report

24 TRIPS AND COUNTING
Old 10-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #117
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post

Sad news in our house today. Our 13 yr old black lab Faith could not get up this morning. She was ok yesterday. Took her to the emergency vet and found out she was in renal failure coupled with a massive infection. Made the devastating decision to end her suffering Everyone got a chance to say good bye and and we found comfort in the fact that it was quick. We are going to miss her and our 4 yr old yellow rescue lab is wandering around looking for her
Mary, to you, Avery, Cayley and Jeff, Mark, Andy and I send our love, our hugs and warm thoughts. Having gone through this two weeks ago, we know what you are going through. it is so hard to lose a member of the family. But we know that Faith was loved by all of you and she had a good, happy home.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:44 PM   #118
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post

I'm so sorry to hear about your black lab Faith. I know it's not any easier, but I'm glad you were all able to say your goodbyes. I have a 6 year old chocolate lab, Samson, and hope it is many years before we have to say our goodbyes. Again, my thoughts and prayers with you.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 10-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #119
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

So sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like it hit pretty quickly. So sorry.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #120
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Oh Mary, I am so sorry! It's so hard to lose a furry family member!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: