Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #151
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Good luck. I wouldn't have high expectations though.

I don't.

Again, good luck.

A little positive thinking here, please.

Um.... isn't it a little early for this ADR?

We only make that the last ADR on Mark's and my "alone" trips.

You're missing out on a great ride.

Been there, done that. NO THANKS.

I think you had it right the first time.
So most people say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
I'll go back to the earlier updates in a minute. First, I wanted to send big hugs to Mary and the family for their loss. Our pets become part of our family and it's hard to say goodbye.
You are very sweet, Lisa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Okay, I'm back....thank goodness, I wasn't that far behind. Of course, you have to work The Plaza into your plans since it's a tradition. The Animal Kingdom day plans sound and wrapping up the day with dinner at Jiko sounds too!
Nope; we've not gotten too far on this yet (I really want to get my TR wrapped up soon). Really looking forward to trying another signature restaurant and I've read really good things about Jiko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post

hey that's us for AK day! we are looking forward to spending some time with you all and I will even go on Primevil whirl with the girls Kathy if you want to bow out

I seriously don't mind riding it as long as it's only once.

did any of our FP+ match up? we will enjoy any of the time we get to spend with you ladies and Mark! don't forget to send me yours and Mary's cell #'s when you get a chance! it will be some time after 1100 before we can meet up after our breakfast at Tusker house, since we will have a late start that morning too!
Thank you for changing your afternoon FP+ so you can do our two afternoon rides with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvchefmic View Post
So very sad first Cookie and now Faith Lost my buddy Dillon last Nov Very difficult but if its any consolation as I told Kathy I believe they are all together and having a wonderful time

Ruthie
Ruthie, I am convinced you are right. Dillon, Cookie and Faith are having a blast together--our beloved DIS dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammyJudy View Post
Seeing all your party pictures made me even more excited to get there. It is going to be so much fun.
You are going to love it Judy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post

I better go check out the TR....

Sorry Judy...I did the update on the TR but didn't have time to do one here; hopefully on Friday after I do another update on the TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
Here and subbed. Disney at Christmas= perfection! We need to do that some day. I grew up in Central FL, and we made it a point to visit at Christmas time every year. That was YEARS ago...when the Candle Light Processional went down Main Street at MK! Such a magical time of year anyhow, only Disney could make it even more magical!
Connie, I am so happy you are here. Disney sure does make Christmas even more magical than it already is.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:52 PM   #152
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Quick ??? before I catch up !!! We are planning on Piano Bob's on Friday Dec 6th !!Is that a possibility for you and the urchins we would all LOVE it !!!I have never seen Piano Bob and he is soooo up my street
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #153
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Mary so sorry about your loss !!!Check out our Grannie thread , I have been trying for FP+ to match everyone elses but not including the thrill rides !! This is a challenge !! Sure hope we can meet again, your girls were soooo young the last time we met !!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
Old 10-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #154
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Quick ??? before I catch up !!! We are planning on Piano Bob's on Friday Dec 6th !!Is that a possibility for you and the urchins we would all LOVE it !!!I have never seen Piano Bob and he is soooo up my street
Rosie, I don't have our schedule with me (it's on my desk at work). I will check and also ask Mary what she thinks.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:31 AM   #155
NiniMorris
DIS Veteran

Funny thing about MVMCP....I have been twice. First time I was on heavy pain meds (10 weeks after neck fusion surgery and way over did during the day!) and last year it became my daughter in law's show. The ONLY thing I got to do was the parade...didn't even get to see the fireworks!

I want to go this year (with out daughter in law) but husband did not have fun either time we went and does not want to pay money for it again! I told him I thought about going by myself.....

Nini

Mom to Brianna and Damien
Grandma to Alyssa and Amelia
My four little reasons for Disney

Etsy id: QuiltsbyNini
http://quiltsbynini.blogspot.com/

2012? No Problem...but when?

Old 10-31-2013, 08:18 AM   #156
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Old 10-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #157
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

[QUOTE=KatMark;49965538
Thank you for changing your afternoon FP+ so you can do our two afternoon rides with us.

[/QUOTE]

it was easy to switch them! we were only off by 30 minutes before, now only 10 minutes! we can't wait to spend the time together! we are off to Boston tomorrow for the weekend, so will check in next week! have a wonderful weekend and

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone! stay safe!

Old 10-31-2013, 11:12 AM   #158
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Old 10-31-2013, 08:24 PM   #159
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I can't believe you've never been to the MVMCP with all of your trips.
I have only been in WDW once when MVMCP was going on and sadly did not go. I have seen the parade and the fireworks when I have gone between Christmas and New Years.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back
Old 11-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #160
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post

Personally, we are not fans of Rainforest Cafť. We have eaten at the one in Chicago and Vegas...mediocre food that is overpriced.
I will admit, this is one ADR that I'm not overly excited about. I may still switch up and go to Yak & Yeti but the lunch menu there looks a whole lot like some heavy asian dishes. As for Rainforest, I expect it to be exactly as you described, mediocre and overpriced... but being on the DxDDP I won't worry about the over priced. The ADR I am looking forward to on this day at the AK is when we have dinner at Jiko; now that one I'm looking forward too.

Kathy, I have to take this opportunity to once again hijack your thread. Look what was sitting on my front door this morning... It is finally sinking in that after 3 long years, I'm going to Disney World.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
Old 11-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #161
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

I finally made it over here! I think this was the last thread I needed to get caught up on after my trip. I love all of your plans so far. I want to get back to Disney for Christmas so bad it almost hurts. I'm tentatively planning to go sometime in either Nov or Dec 2014. I'm really contemplating getting an AP when I'm there in February. Then I would have to go more often in 2014, right?

Oh and Mary - sorry for your loss. I'm not sure there's much more anyone can say, it's so hard loosing one of our Fur Babies.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #162
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy4prez View Post
Kathy, I have to take this opportunity to once again hijack your thread. Look what was sitting on my front door this morning... It is finally sinking in that after 3 long years, I'm going to Disney World.

Have a great time!!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #163
Simba22
DIS Veteran

Well, I'm caught up on ONE PTR/TR that I'm subbed to!

Mary, I am SO sorry for your loss! Big hugs to all of you!

AK day looks good! Can't believe I was there just over a week ago and now I'm home again already!
Old 11-01-2013, 11:14 PM   #164
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Yak & Yeti has the best Kobe Burger.
All pre trís I am reading people say AK for the 4th. We will be at HS and I am hoping ti will be not crowded. LOL. Although I donít think 4 people make that much of a difference.
All caught up again. We are all getting closer.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #165
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Had to bump us from Page 2

Today is our first day of home schooling-it has gone well so far.

Girls both have a gymnastics meet this weekend, Avery Sat am and Cayley Sun pm-way to take up my WHOLE weekend!!

More plans coming soon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: