Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
DJSMOM
Mouseketeer

Muppets Adventure Game

We leave on the Fantasy in 3 weeks....can't wait!

Can someone tell me about the Muppets Adventure? My turning 11 on the cruise son is jazzed to play it and keeps asking questions about it. I haven't seen much on the Dis and the cruise website doesn't explain it very much.

Is it "on" all the time? Is it similar to SOTMK?

Is is something you can do multiple times or once you do it is it pointless to do it again?

Any information you could give would be much appreciated!
DD (3) : Would rather be Stitch than a princess

1996 - Offsite
2000 - CBR - perfect honeymoon for our Mickey wedding September 2006- ASMo (free dining) Our Little Man's first trip January 2008 split stay 5 days POP, 5 days Poly Thanksgiving 2011 - 3 days AKV Kidani and 5 days at the Contemporary - our little Princess' first trip! October 2012 AKV Kidani
DJSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
jamelynn24
Mouseketeer

There are hours listed in the navigator, but it's pretty much open from morning till night! There are 3 different mysteries so you can do it more than once. We did this several times...we have three kids, so we mixed and matched our groups when we did it. It was a lot of fun to play...but exhausting as it takes to all over the ship! YouTube had some great videos of it...just do a search and you'll find a lot!
jamelynn24 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2013, 01:20 PM   #3
Dis_Yoda
DIS Veteran

In my trip reports, I show us doing that adventure.

Its like a cross between SOTMK and the old Kim Possible game. You start off with a case to solve and track down the clues. It will have you visit many different floors to visit more enchanted art and help put together the clues for your case.

Dis_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
Scillycruisers
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis_Yoda View Post
In my trip reports, I show us doing that adventure.

Its like a cross between SOTMK and the old Kim Possible game. You start off with a case to solve and track down the clues. It will have you visit many different floors to visit more enchanted art and help put together the clues for your case.
DS (then 6) did the game 5 times on our last cruise and can't wait to do it again next year. You get different clues etc if you play more than once so it can be repeated. You get a card that you hold up to the enchanted art to discover clues that you note on a chart supplied with the game, collect all the clues from all over the ship to solve the mystery. It is a detective game.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #5
EeyoreIsMyName
DIS Veteran

You sign in at the Detective Agency to get a card with a number specific to your group. They will give you directions and start you off right at the Detective Agency desk. You stand on the marked spot and hold up your card. The card is read and provides you with a clue that leads you to the next enchanted artwork. The Detective Case Book will help you mark down clues and eliminate suspects. You will travel to different floors and from the front to mid to back of the ship. You do not have to complete the entire case on a given day day or within in certain amount of time. You can pick up the case the following day or days later. There were times when the Detective Agency desk was closed (early morning or late at night). The times when it is up and running are posted in the Navigator. There are multiple solutions so you can play the cases over and over again. It was lots of fun but lots of walking all over the ship!
EeyoreIsMyName is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: