Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
dissupermom
Mouseketeer

here now at pop! our room has a fridge. upon check in it was explained that we may not have one, but if we needed/wanted one we could call down and one would be sent.
dissupermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #17
AuroraRora
Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEDWDW
Well,I was unceremoniously denied.lol

Didn't feel like "fighting" them.
Unceremonious is the word, my CM went from super-friendly to super-snooty in 0.2 seconds when I mentioned I'd "heard about the credit" if there was no fridge in the room. I was ready to fight for it although I really didn't want to because I hate confrontation lol, but there was a new fridge in the room so it was a moot point. Honestly I'd have preferred the credit but oh well!
July '12 - POFQ 10 days
March 2013 ASMu 5 days ......May 2013 POP 8 days...... October 2013 POP 10 days *
AuroraRora is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #18
lmmantini
Mouseketeer

Anyone have an update on when the replacements are supposed to be complete. We check in 12/4 and I'd like a refrigerator.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #19
dissupermom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmantini View Post
Anyone have an update on when the replacements are supposed to be complete. We check in 12/4 and I'd like a refrigerator.
I am here now... if, upon checking into your room you don't have one, you can request that one be sent to your room. we arrived on 10/22 and there was one in the room (60's building). no issues at this time. but if you need one because your room doesn't have it when you arrive. let them know and they will bring you one
dissupermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissupermom View Post
your but if you need one because your room doesn't have it when you arrive. let them know and they will bring you one
Things may have changed since I was there 10/11-10/20,but I was told to call Housekeeping and they would bring me one-was then told by Housekeeping none were available.
WEDWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #21
WEDWDW
DIS Veteran

Time for a Disney Happy Ending.

When I returned home,I contacted Guest Communications just to advise them of the inconsistency in the "awarding" of the Fridge "credit".

I really wasn't expecting them to give me the credit-just wanted them to know it seemed "unfair" for 2 Guests to pay the exact same rate for their rooms with one Guest having a Fridge and the other Guest not having a Fridge.

GC was very apologetic and "awarded" me the Credit saying I should have received it at POP without question-that it was Policy to issue the Credit to Guests.
WEDWDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #22
Disneylover99
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEDWDW View Post
Time for a Disney Happy Ending.

When I returned home,I contacted Guest Communications just to advise them of the inconsistency in the "awarding" of the Fridge "credit".

I really wasn't expecting them to give me the credit-just wanted them to know it seemed "unfair" for 2 Guests to pay the exact same rate for their rooms with one Guest having a Fridge and the other Guest not having a Fridge.

GC was very apologetic and "awarded" me the Credit saying I should have received it at POP without question-that it was Policy to issue the Credit to Guests.
Good for you and congratulations! When I go to Riverside next month I either expect a fridge or a credit.
Disneylover99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #23
friend2Figment
Mouseketeer

We traveled with a large group requiring 3 rooms in AB at Riverside. Wow we were the only room of the 3 that did not have a fridge. One of the other families brought their plug in cooler and let us borrow it, our food was colder than the other two rooms.
friend2Figment is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: