Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
pumpkinjl
Mouseketeer

True or Not?? Parade Woes and No shows oh my!

I am trying to plan my itinerary for Feb 28-March 8

Will the Jammin Jungle Parade still be there?

Will the FOTLK be open?

Will the Festival of Fantasy Parade be running?

I can understand rides - things break, but these shows and parades have a set schedule (weather permitting).

I hate having so many unknown variables! Disney wants us to preplan and reserve with magic bands and 180 day ADRs, but when it comes to shows and parades, there seems to be no definitive information!! I would much rather spend two mornings in Ak IF there is no parade. I will eat an early lunch IF the parade at MK is at 3:45. It is hard to make reservations 180days out when there are so many unknowns! Does anybody know? Does anybody have a good guess?
pumpkinjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
mickeyfan0805
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinjl View Post
I am trying to plan my itinerary for Feb 28-March 8

Will the Jammin Jungle Parade still be there?

Will the FOTLK be open?

Will the Festival of Fantasy Parade be running?

I can understand rides - things break, but these shows and parades have a set schedule (weather permitting).

I hate having so many unknown variables! Disney wants us to preplan and reserve with magic bands and 180 day ADRs, but when it comes to shows and parades, there seems to be no definitive information!! I would much rather spend two mornings in Ak IF there is no parade. I will eat an early lunch IF the parade at MK is at 3:45. It is hard to make reservations 180days out when there are so many unknowns! Does anybody know? Does anybody have a good guess?
Jammin Jungle - yes

FOTLK - no

Festival of Fantasy - it's not in the schedule right now, but there's no way to tell when it will show up. The timeline, however, seems to be 'spring.' Doubt that will include your time frame.

I don't know exactly what you are looking for - but Disney has all of the scheduled on their site. Go under the parks section, select a date, and then click on a particular park - it will give you the show schedule for the day. It's online elsewhere is well, but this is a way to get it 'from the horse's mouth.'
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
pumpkinjl
Mouseketeer

I was actually looking at the "rumors". There seem to be alot saying that there will be no Jammin Jungle Parade???
Old 11-05-2013, 05:16 PM   #4
pumpkinjl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinjl View Post
[QUOTE\]I don't know exactly what you are looking for - but Disney has all of the scheduled on their site. Go under the parks section, select a date, and then click on a particular park - it will give you the show schedule for the day. It's online elsewhere is well, but this is a way to get it 'from the horse's mouth.'
I was actually looking at the "rumors". There seem to be alot saying that there will be no Jammin Jungle Parade???[/QUOTE]

Tags
closure, fotlk, jammin jungle, march, parade

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: