Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2014, 05:54 PM   #1066
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Seriously. Although the night we went, they were just open until 9pm (Wishes at 8) but they still had the Christmas lights up. It was amazing.

We were actually thinking about giving up on MK until we went that night. The hubs -- certified HATER of MK -- said, "You know? Just when we were about to never go again, we up and have a really special and very nice evening. Typical Disney, reelin' ya back in."
We especially prefer it from 11 pm - 3 am time period....yes, we are that crazy family, which explains why we aren't up until 10 am on vacation.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #1067
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Help me my friends

Beach Club vs. Grand Floridian
standard rooms....

GO.....
Jeanette: Oooh boy...I vote for SAB!! Although never having been to stay at GF yet, does my opinion really count?? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Of course if you do both you really should add on a couple of days says the Queen of Adding on Days! I'm no help at all!
Linda: Superb idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
I posted this on the POR thread, but haven't heard back yet, and I know many RCers have experience with POR. So I thought I'd check to see if anyone can help with my questions:

1) Looks like there will be some Oak Manor construction during our stay. I was considering a request for Parterre, but I see that some feel it's too remote. POR vets, what do you suggest? No request, request for Parterre to avoid construction, or request for Oak Manor based on location?

2) The bus! When we stayed at POFQ, the loop always ran POFQ-south-west-north-east-park. So I assumed that from the royal rooms, we'd go to the east depot on our way to the park, and disembark at the south depot on the way back to POR. Based on some recent posts, it looks like the route can change - any advice? If it makes a difference, we're going to/from DHS on the first day and to/from MK on the second day.

Thanks so much!
Pixarmom: No thank you for asking all this!! It helps us out too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
GF, GF, GF!!!!

It took me sooooo long to be excited about it, but we really are now!!!
Candace: I can feel your excitement!

Quote:
Janet promises next girls trip we will try to stay there
Jeanette: Count me in!

Quote:
Jeanette: Split! Best of both worlds. So you guys go back and do some afternoon resting then head back in the evening? I really don't understand what took us so flippin' long to figure that out with regard to MK.

Ooooh, ooooh, pick me! We just got back from our second mini-stay at POR this week. (Flights were cancelled so went from BC over to POR.)

Parterre was the first building we stayed in last year -- in one of the Royal Rooms. Not remote at all, though I'd walk over to the South Depot to catch the bus instead of walking through the parking lot to the East Depot. Although we were in that little building to the north, which overlooks the quiet pool. It was really convenient.

Our stay this week, we were in Magnolia Bend -- still the "Mansions" section but not a Royal Room. For this building, we found the East Depot to be the closest/most convenient. Our room must have recently received an update. The bath and sink area was brand-new. I think the map tends to be a bit misleading, from both of those buildings, it's a pleasant little 5 minute stroll over to the main building. I think Acadian and the Alligator Bayou would be the most remote sections of POR.

For the busses, if we didn't feel like walking (couple of times it was late and too cold), we'd just wait at the bus stop and ask the driver of whichever bus happened to pull up (MK, DTD, Epcot, etc) if they were headed to a particular depot (or FQ or Riverside if we happened to be at the opposite one). On the handful of occasions we asked, we only had to wait one time for the next bus to come. (One driver actually said he wasn't headed our way then got out of his bus to say he'd take us anyway!) Anyway, it seems to vary as to which order they pick up between FQ and Riverside as well as the order of the depots so asking them is the easiest.
Miss: Thanks for all the tips!! love ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Have you checked out the fan site for POR? It is AMAZING! Best fan site I've seen for any of the resorts. I am sure there's a link on the first page of the POR thread...?
It is a super thread. Almost as good as ours!!

Quote:
YC/BC is wonderful for this. We really loved YC a lot. (The CL a little less) DH says next year HAS to be an Epcot resort, but I know he wants BWI with Mr.

I will have to sacrifice to keep DH Disney happy. I do get it...
Candace: BWI was dreamy!!

Quote:
That settles it. I think all of our future MK visits will involve only arriving after 6-7pm.
Miss: arrive after 6 pm....check!

[QUOTE=Missoutandabout;50452061 Typical Disney, reelin' ya back in." [/QUOTE]

No kidding, they have that down pat!

Quote:
We especially prefer it from 11 pm - 3 am time period....yes, we are that crazy family, which explains why we aren't up until 10 am on vacation.
Wowsa!! Not sure I could last until then! I would need lots of this...
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #1068
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Take the boat from HS!! :-)
We love the boats! But how are the lines coming back? I wasn't sure if it would be quicker to walk

Quote:
YC/BC is wonderful for this. We really loved YC a lot. (The CL a little less) DH says next year HAS to be an Epcot resort, but I know he wants BWI with Mr.

I will have to sacrifice to keep DH Disney happy. I do get it...
DH says BWI looks too much like GF on the inside and that is the key keeping hubby happy! WDW is awesome from All Stars to GF and everything inbetween

Quote:
That settles it. I think all of our future MK visits will involve only arriving after 6-7pm.

I thought Jen and I were one of the last RCers to have seen Fantasmic! I don't know what I expected, but I was totally mesmerized by it. Even though both times were in the rain, we were all very blown away by it. Y'all will have a BLAST! (Ooooh yeah, walking back from HS after Fantasmic is the bee's knees. It's quicker than the boat usually but both are good.)
My DH is "sick of the castle" but he thought the MK snow and Wishes were awesome...there's hope yet! The kids LOVED Wishes, and I really think they will love Fantasmic! DS5 loves anything Mickey!!

Quote:
I love the late night too! But summer is so flippin hot we make a point to be OUT of the parks by noon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Jeanette: Oooh boy...I vote for SAB!! Although never having been to stay at GF yet, does my opinion really count?? LOL
It absolutely does...you ladies are my cheerleaders SAB SAB
And DH actually said he'd proud of me that I asked about changing, and actually respected his choice! Brownie points for me

And of course you are coming on the girls trip....me are going to have to get the men together to care for the kid-lets as a team
Old 01-12-2014, 02:12 PM   #1069
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Parterre was the first building we stayed in last year -- in one of the Royal Rooms. Not remote at all, though I'd walk over to the South Depot to catch the bus instead of walking through the parking lot to the East Depot. Although we were in that little building to the north, which overlooks the quiet pool. It was really convenient.

Our stay this week, we were in Magnolia Bend -- still the "Mansions" section but not a Royal Room. For this building, we found the East Depot to be the closest/most convenient. Our room must have recently received an update. The bath and sink area was brand-new. I think the map tends to be a bit misleading, from both of those buildings, it's a pleasant little 5 minute stroll over to the main building. I think Acadian and the Alligator Bayou would be the most remote sections of POR.

For the busses, if we didn't feel like walking (couple of times it was late and too cold), we'd just wait at the bus stop and ask the driver of whichever bus happened to pull up (MK, DTD, Epcot, etc) if they were headed to a particular depot (or FQ or Riverside if we happened to be at the opposite one). On the handful of occasions we asked, we only had to wait one time for the next bus to come. (One driver actually said he wasn't headed our way then got out of his bus to say he'd take us anyway!) Anyway, it seems to vary as to which order they pick up between FQ and Riverside as well as the order of the depots so asking them is the easiest.
YAY Miss - you're awesome! This is exactly the information I needed! Thank you! Thank you!! I think I'll request Parterre to avoid the construction, and I'll just be ready to ask the drivers at the stops. Really excited about this stay. Thanks again!

Quote:
Have you checked out the fan site for POR? It is AMAZING! Best fan site I've seen for any of the resorts. I am sure there's a link on the first page of the POR thread...?
Yes! Isn't it great? We relied on it quite a bit when we stayed at POFQ in 2012 - great information and constant updates. I really appreciated how the info regarding the Oak Manor roofing work was right on the front page.

Quote:
We do swimming then head to the parks after dinner or for dinner! The fact that we have never seen Fantasmic, and only DH and I saw Illuminations...this will be great! WALK back to the resort, just like my family likes
Pas, we've never seen Fantasmic! either - gasp! Can't give up our evening in/around Epcot for it. We did give up one Epcot night last year for BOG dinner and Wishes, but can't bring ourselves to do that for Fantasmic! I'm thinking of giving the kids the option of going over to DHS after our San Angel dinner in March.

Jenny, we'll really look forward to your POR report when you return!!

And another CHANGE, but for January 2015 - so we have a long way to go. Our teens want Poly, so they have convinced our youngest to choose Poly instead of BC for his birthday next year. Not sure he will stick with that, especially because he loves SAB and the volcano pool may be down. It's a whole year away with a lot of time to change . . .
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AOA/AKL/GF/Poly)
March/April 2015: WL/CR
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #1070
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

No BFF and her family for the possible quick July weekend trip... :-/ I am starting to doubt that it is a good idea for us as well... Although DH mentioned a Hilton Grand Vacations deal to Orlando for about the same length of time...he didn't elaborate on whether he would entertain the idea or not though...

DD put in her two cents yesterday though without realizing it...she was pouting and all sad and sulky. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she wanted to go to Disney World. Lol.

DH is sick right now, so the subject hasn't been discussed yet. Maybe this week??
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 07:21 PM   #1071
hstrickland
DIS Veteran

Quote:
.... .....

Candance, I'm tired after reading that !

Hope all of you had a fabulous weekend...and hopefully dry. Rained here on Saturday, but beautiful today.

Pixar - glad to hear you're still at POR Hope it sticks...great choice! And maybe DS will stick with the Poly. Shouldn't the construction be done by then?? It will be great!!

Koh - Hope y'all can make the summer trip to Disney

Pas - BC?? Right? I love reading about your decision process...and changes. Puts a smile on my face

DH & Me DS 13 DD 8 DS 7
CR x 4 - WL x 2 - GF - ASMo - PolyCL - FW x 3- AKL CL x 2 - Dream - POR - ASMu - WL CL - POP
hstrickland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #1072
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Sci fi or 50's Primetime for dinner at HS? Haven't eaten at either one...

And do we do BOG for dinner again at MK or go for lunch instead OR skip all together?

Ay yi yi! This trip isn't even for certain and I'm changing ADRs around. ;-)
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 01-13-2014, 03:46 PM   #1073
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

And do we do BOG for dinner again at MK or go for lunch instead OR skip all together?

I'll vote! We've been to both Sci Fi and 50's several times each, and it really depends what you're up for.

Sci Fi: The food is OK, but much better if you stick with basics - sandwiches, burgers, soups, etc. Entrees - not so much. The atmosphere is really a ton of fun - sitting in the car is an entirely unique experience and the theming is amazing. When we were a family of four and our teens were 5 and 6 years old, Sci Fi was a family favorite! It's no longer in our rotation for two reasons: 1) we're a family of five, and it's two people per row in the cars, so someone is always in a row alone; and 2) now that our two older boys are teens, we like to sit around at dinner for an extended time talking (our youngest joins in, and then falls asleep!) The set up at Sci Fi doesn't really work for that. But when I took our youngest for a few days in 2012, Sci Fi was back on the list - perfect for a mom and little one!

50's: OK, it's not signature dining, but the food is good! We love the chicken pot pie and the wedge salad. The "antics" of the CMs there can vary. I'll admit there was one time that the antics were a little on the harsh side - too much teasing for our middle son when he ordered from the kids' menu as a tween - but I think that's not the norm. Most of the time, it's a fun time with good food. You just have to be up for the interaction to really enjoy it, I think. Great for teens. Fun for larger families.

BOG: I say BOG lunch! I think everyone should go for dinner at least once - the theming is really amazing and we all enjoyed it. But we didn't love the food - what did you think? After going once for dinner, we're trying to snag a FP+ for lunch next month. So that's my advice, since you've already been there for dinner. We've tried all the TS and most of the CS lunch options at MK, and I'm hoping that BOG can be a new MK lunch favorite!
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AOA/AKL/GF/Poly)
March/April 2015: WL/CR
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:01 PM   #1074
Sparkly

Then a bunch of people started commenting on it
I wondered if people really lived there and got to watch them every night

Because Disney UK already has prices up for March 2015, I'm starting to price up our next holiday. If we also want to do Universal, we'll need a good deal on a Disney hotel. But I'm not sure we'll want to do a value after staying at a mod. Which value has the quietest possible rooms, as that's my main concern about that level of resort?

Nov 2003, Feb 2005,Aug 2006, Apr 2008, Feb 2011, Feb 2012, Feb 2013!, Feb 2014, March 2015

Sparkly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #1075
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'll vote! We've been to both Sci Fi and 50's several times each, and it really depends what you're up for. Sci Fi: The food is OK, but much better if you stick with basics - sandwiches, burgers, soups, etc. Entrees - not so much. The atmosphere is really a ton of fun - sitting in the car is an entirely unique experience and the theming is amazing. When we were a family of four and our teens were 5 and 6 years old, Sci Fi was a family favorite! It's no longer in our rotation for two reasons: 1) we're a family of five, and it's two people per row in the cars, so someone is always in a row alone; and 2) now that our two older boys are teens, we like to sit around at dinner for an extended time talking (our youngest joins in, and then falls asleep!) The set up at Sci Fi doesn't really work for that. But when I took our youngest for a few days in 2012, Sci Fi was back on the list - perfect for a mom and little one! 50's: OK, it's not signature dining, but the food is good! We love the chicken pot pie and the wedge salad. The "antics" of the CMs there can vary. I'll admit there was one time that the antics were a little on the harsh side - too much teasing for our middle son when he ordered from the kids' menu as a tween - but I think that's not the norm. Most of the time, it's a fun time with good food. You just have to be up for the interaction to really enjoy it, I think. Great for teens. Fun for larger families. BOG: I say BOG lunch! I think everyone should go for dinner at least once - the theming is really amazing and we all enjoyed it. But we didn't love the food - what did you think? After going once for dinner, we're trying to snag a FP+ for lunch next month. So that's my advice, since you've already been there for dinner. We've tried all the TS and most of the CS lunch options at MK, and I'm hoping that BOG can be a new MK lunch favorite!
Thanks for the info. I was definitely not impressed with the food at BOG for dinner last year...am thinking actually we may just do the tried and true CHH for QS lunch and catch dinner at 1900 before heading back to MK for EMH?

I think I'd rather us all be together than split up in 2's, so I think I will keep Primetime. :-)
Old 01-13-2014, 05:34 PM   #1076
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
YAY Miss - you're awesome! This is exactly the information I needed! Thank you! Thank you!! I think I'll request Parterre to avoid the construction, and I'll just be ready to ask the drivers at the stops. Really excited about this stay. Thanks again!

Yes! Isn't it great? We relied on it quite a bit when we stayed at POFQ in 2012 - great information and constant updates. I really appreciated how the info regarding the Oak Manor roofing work was right on the front page.

Pas, we've never seen Fantasmic! either - gasp! Can't give up our evening in/around Epcot for it. We did give up one Epcot night last year for BOG dinner and Wishes, but can't bring ourselves to do that for Fantasmic! I'm thinking of giving the kids the option of going over to DHS after our San Angel dinner in March.

Jenny, we'll really look forward to your POR report when you return!!

And another CHANGE, but for January 2015 - so we have a long way to go. Our teens want Poly, so they have convinced our youngest to choose Poly instead of BC for his birthday next year. Not sure he will stick with that, especially because he loves SAB and the volcano pool may be down. It's a whole year away with a lot of time to change . . .
Pixarmom: I will be sure to give my review of POR... I am getting excited!

Quote:

Koh: I will give my vote for prime time also! We really really enjoyed the food and the cheesy atmosphere!

Quote:
I'll vote! We've been to both Sci Fi and 50's several times each, and it really depends what you're up for.

Sci Fi: The food is OK, but much better if you stick with basics - sandwiches, burgers, soups, etc. Entrees - not so much. The atmosphere is really a ton of fun - sitting in the car is an entirely unique experience and the theming is amazing. When we were a family of four and our teens were 5 and 6 years old, Sci Fi was a family favorite! It's no longer in our rotation for two reasons: 1) we're a family of five, and it's two people per row in the cars, so someone is always in a row alone; and 2) now that our two older boys are teens, we like to sit around at dinner for an extended time talking (our youngest joins in, and then falls asleep!) The set up at Sci Fi doesn't really work for that. But when I took our youngest for a few days in 2012, Sci Fi was back on the list - perfect for a mom and little one!

50's: OK, it's not signature dining, but the food is good! We love the chicken pot pie and the wedge salad. The "antics" of the CMs there can vary. I'll admit there was one time that the antics were a little on the harsh side - too much teasing for our middle son when he ordered from the kids' menu as a tween - but I think that's not the norm. Most of the time, it's a fun time with good food. You just have to be up for the interaction to really enjoy it, I think. Great for teens. Fun for larger families.

BOG: I say BOG lunch! I think everyone should go for dinner at least once - the theming is really amazing and we all enjoyed it. But we didn't love the food - what did you think? After going once for dinner, we're trying to snag a FP+ for lunch next month. So that's my advice, since you've already been there for dinner. We've tried all the TS and most of the CS lunch options at MK, and I'm hoping that BOG can be a new MK lunch favorite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
Because Disney UK already has prices up for March 2015, I'm starting to price up our next holiday. If we also want to do Universal, we'll need a good deal on a Disney hotel. But I'm not sure we'll want to do a value after staying at a mod. Which value has the quietest possible rooms, as that's my main concern about that level of resort?
We are the same, BOG was really neat to experience for dinner and lunch but we were not wowed by the food.

Sparkly: how exciting that the 2015 prices are out for you! No advice about the values or mods but excited to hear about your planning!

Waving hi to everyone and hope your Monday was a good one!
Old 01-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #1077
hstrickland
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Pixar had EXCELLENT advice Everything she said is spot on....or at least in my opinion Great minds think alike Pixar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
We've stayed in a value twice and never had an issue with noise. I would think that if you request a room at the end of a wing it might be less noise. This was our experience at ASMu. Janet knows all there is to know about the Pop and could probably give you much better advice than me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post

Waving hi to everyone and hope your Monday was a good one!
Happy Planning! I know y'all are excited about POR! Not long now!!!

DH & Me DS 13 DD 8 DS 7
CR x 4 - WL x 2 - GF - ASMo - PolyCL - FW x 3- AKL CL x 2 - Dream - POR - ASMu - WL CL - POP
hstrickland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #1078
katieam1
DIS Veteran

Hi All!! I am coming to the one thread I think people will understand the most lol!! I am going back and forth about which resort to choose. Usually I do not have this problem because we are DVC and usually I book BLT. I do change my ADR way too much so I guess I am a changer on that. Anyways, we are going in May and just booked this trip so BLT is not available on the times we are going so I started by booking AKV Jambo House. Then decided well Boardwalk villas are available maybe it would be better booking there to be closer to two parks. We have never done BWV so I decided well maybe going where we have stayed before is a better idea because we know where everything is, we know how long it takes to get to each park generally and we liked it, we like the food there. I like the idea of Jambo house where everything is pretty close (food court bus stop, shops, etc) especially since I am pregnant when I go back to the resort I just want to be back quickly so I can put my feet up. However, now I am looking at the DVC site and Wilderness Lodge is available during our week.... We have never stayed there but we go pretty much every trip for some kind of meal because we like the food and love the resort. We also love all the restaurants on the monorail line and even staying at AKV we are planning on meals like Ohana, Chef Mickey's, the Wave, Kona. What would you do? I have waitlisted BLT but I am realistic too because I have waitlisted BLT before and it never came through, so I know the chances are not good with that. It could be because I am pregnant I am more undecided but I can not choose.. Anyone done all of these and could give me advice on what you would choose? Boardwalk the only room type available is One bedroom Garden/Pool View so I feel like if it was Boardwalk view it would be an easier decision but maybe not I am not sure lol.

katieam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #1079
jewels1916
Why do all my dreams extend just around the riverbend?

Quick, someone talk me out of switching to a theme park view from a standard view! Or into it....although that will take much less coaxing.

Courtney
'89 - off site (age 4) - DMom DDad Me '94 - off site (age 9) - DMom DDad Me DBrother DGrandparents '99 - All-Star Movies (age 14) - DMom DDad Me DBrother DSister '02 - All-Star Sports (age 16) - Contest of Champions - Dance Team '06 - Wilderness Lodge (age 21) - DMom DDad Me DBrother DSister '08 - Contemporary (age 23) - Finished Grad School - DMom DDad Me Dec. '09 - Animal Kingdom Lodge (age 24) - MVMCP - BFF Kelly Me May/June 2010 - POFQ/Pop (age 25) - BFF Kelly and Disboards BFF PiperMae Oct. '12 - Land and Sea Boardwalk/DCL Dream (age 27) - MNSSHP - BFF Joey and Fam Feb. '13 - Polynesian (age 27) - Sister's 21st bday - DMom, DDad, DSis Aug. 2014 - POR (age 29) - Villains Unleashed - First Solo!

jewels1916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #1080
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels1916 View Post
Quick, someone talk me out of switching to a theme park view from a standard view! Or into it....although that will take much less coaxing.

Courtney
Ha! No help here!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: