Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2013, 04:10 AM   #856
Sparkly

Then a bunch of people started commenting on it
I wondered if people really lived there and got to watch them every night

Have a very merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year! And lots of chocolate and tasty treats!

Nov 2003, Feb 2005,Aug 2006, Apr 2008, Feb 2011, Feb 2012, Feb 2013!, Feb 2014, March 2015
Trip reports! :: Feb 2012 TR ~ PTR ~ No Faith in Google Maps, Trust and Pixie Dust! ~ Ohana Means Family, Family Means Dad is Left Behind For A Girly Trip!

Sparkly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #857
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies. Much love to all of you.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #858
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm going to try and catch up later. I have been so tired and busy it's not even funny. The friend that I work at her in home day care has been ill, so I've been taking care of all of the kids by myself. One day we had 19-20-ish kids ages 3 months to four years. She has been on an extremely heavy flow monthly since the beginning of October. She finally let me take her to the ER and they said she had lost about half her blood. Since she has no insurance until her hubby's work insurance kicks in on January 1st, they sent her home with a script for iron pills and stool softener.

I spent all day yesterday chocolate dipping stuff with the DH. We even did MH's out of Oreo cookies that were totally covered in milk chocolate. The DH was the one that insisted on doing that one.

Well I'm off to cook dinner and finish wrapping presents. Then hopefully, I can get caught up on here.
That is horrible they sent her home like that Those MH Oreo's sound yummy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue M View Post
All the more reason to STAY put

VERY TRUE!!! I AGREE!!
Am I the only one who didn't get the package I guess they won't send internationally!!
I realized after checking it out it was for my BC booking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope that all of my wonderful RC friends have a fabulous rest of the year. I hope that 2014 brings us all happiness and health, and of course Disney trips!!!

Love you all!!!
Merry Christmas!

How sad am I that I am recycling stickers from years ago...I think from Lulu'sMom still love them though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
I am thinking of you all and sending my RC friends Wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
Have a very merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year! And lots of chocolate and tasty treats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies. Much love to all of you.

And a big to all our RCers!!!! and lots of RC love to our busy mommas who I am missing here terribly.... Melissa, sis (Dani), Mama Linda, Jen, and I know Kook and iheart are loving the world right now

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:41 AM   #859
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

A huge Merry Christmas hug to all my RC friends, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends!
Old 12-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #860
babyberger
DIS Veteran

I may not celebrate (although always wanted to as a kid), but wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wishing each of you an wonderful holiday filled with family and love!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
babyberger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:44 PM   #861
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to all!!!
Old 12-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #862
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

merry christmas

to all

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #863
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
That is horrible they sent her home like that Those MH Oreo's sound yummy!!! I realized after checking it out it was for my BC booking Merry Christmas! How sad am I that I am recycling stickers from years ago...I think from Lulu'sMom still love them though!!! And a big to all our RCers!!!! and lots of RC love to our busy mommas who I am missing here terribly.... Melissa, sis (Dani), Mama Linda, Jen, and I know Kook and iheart are loving the world right now
Yep. My mil said it was due to her not having health insurance at the time.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #864
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3
A huge Merry Christmas hug to all my RC friends, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger
I may not celebrate (although always wanted to as a kid), but wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wishing each of you an wonderful holiday filled with family and love!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma
Merry Christmas to all!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314
merry christmas

to all

Old 12-25-2013, 04:43 PM   #865
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin

Yep. My mil said it was due to her not having health insurance at the time.
I hate to think that happened..but I know better unfortunately....

Old 12-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #866
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
I hate to think that happened..but I know better unfortunately....
I'm just glad her insurance will be available to use soon. As soon as it is, I'm going to bug the heck out of her to get in to see an OBGYN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
To you as well. We made and gave away a lot of chocolatey treats.

Quote:
Those MH Oreo's sound yummy!!!
This is a picture of the chocolate dipped Oreo MHs that our oldest DS took....
[IMG][/IMG]

Once we got the rhythm down, they weren't hard to make at all.

Our Summer family vacation has changed, yet again. The DH and I were watching a documentary on Super Volcanoes the other night on Netflix. It inspired us to want to visit Yellowstone. If things go like we are planning, we will visit three National Parks on this trip. We'll drive from our house to Estes Park, CO (my other favorite spot in the world, other than WDW). We'll spend at least one full day in Rocky Mountain National Park, and I'll take our DSs picture next to my favorite boulder in my favorite picnic area. If I can make it work in the budget, we'll stay at my dream hotel...The Stanley. It's the hotel Stephen King stayed at when we wrote The Shinning. From there, we'll drive to Yellowstone National Park and spend one to two full days in the park. On the way home, we'll take a teeny tiny ten hour detour to the Grand Canyon.

Well I'm going to find another box of Kleenexes, since this one is empty, and then I'm going to upload the pictures from the last two days. I spent most of the day laying on the floor at my sister's house trying to get good pictures of the dogs. Then tomorrow, I'll see Frozen with my sister.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:11 AM   #867
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their families.

We had an extra special gift....my DS Paul was able to switch around a day or two and get off another, so we were able to fly him home! What a treat!

It is so great to have him here... Sam loves being with him, as she misses him so much. Too soon, he is leaving at 6:15 am today. but I am thankful for his visit.

Just have to think about planning our next visit to him!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #868
basketlacey
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas to my RC friends! I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday. My family is sufficiently spoiled although we are going out today to do some exchanges and spend some gift certificates.

So we told the kids about the Feb vacation and cruise. Actually, it was wrapped under the tree. They each opened one gift from us (clothes) and then the next gift was plane tix to Orlando. Of course, my kids think Orlando = Disney so they thought they knew the destination. Oldest dd immediately says, have you booked the resort yet? Then she opens her last gift which is the Cinderella'sCastle Hallmark ornament that has fireworks and plays when you Wish upon a Star. Have you guys seen that ornament? Makes me tear up!

Anyway, wrapped around the ornament is a paper showing reservations at Wilderness Cabins. So she is excited. She didn't notice that the reservation was only for one night. Then my youngest dd opens the same ornament and her paper says Contemporary Resort. The KIDS are so confused. So 14 yo dd puts the papers next to each other and realizes that we have two one day reservations with three days in between. She asks if we are staying in 3 different resorts.

So Ds opens his last gift and it is a Cruise Ship ornament and a DVD about Disney Cruise Line. THEN they get it! They were pretty shocked I think. We watched some of the DVD and I could see the excitement building! We can't wait. Six weeks from today, we board the Fantasy!

]Disney trips:6/2003: ASMo;11/2005: Offsite;10/2009: Offsite;11/2010: POR;11/2011 - AKL;10/2012 - BC; 10/2013 - WL/BWI; 2/2014 - FWC/Disney Cruise - Magic/CR; 4/2014 - CBR; 7/2014 Dolphin/OKW
basketlacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #869
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Merry Christmas to my RC friends! I hope everyone enjoyed yesterday. My family is sufficiently spoiled although we are going out today to do some exchanges and spend some gift certificates. So we told the kids about the Feb vacation and cruise. Actually, it was wrapped under the tree. They each opened one gift from us (clothes) and then the next gift was plane tix to Orlando. Of course, my kids think Orlando = Disney so they thought they knew the destination. Oldest dd immediately says, have you booked the resort yet? Then she opens her last gift which is the Cinderella'sCastle Hallmark ornament that has fireworks and plays when you Wish upon a Star. Have you guys seen that ornament? Makes me tear up! Anyway, wrapped around the ornament is a paper showing reservations at Wilderness Cabins. So she is excited. She didn't notice that the reservation was only for one night. Then my youngest dd opens the same ornament and her paper says Contemporary Resort. The KIDS are so confused. So 14 yo dd puts the papers next to each other and realizes that we have two one day reservations with three days in between. She asks if we are staying in 3 different resorts. So Ds opens his last gift and it is a Cruise Ship ornament and a DVD about Disney Cruise Line. THEN they get it! They were pretty shocked I think. We watched some of the DVD and I could see the excitement building! We can't wait. Six weeks from today, we board the Fantasy!
Awesome way to surprise them and give them the news! :-) will have to remember that for future trips!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #870
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Saw on Facebook that the word is construction begins on the GCH at Poly next month... :-/
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: