Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2013, 08:51 AM   #841
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1
Got this little package in the mail today for our August trip! So exciting!

I'm gonna try to get caught up.....we are so stinking busy!!! But, the kids and I have a half day tomorrow and then we are off until 1/2/14!!!!

Plus my DMIL flies in on Saturday, so basically free babysitting for the next week!!!
I got that on Wednesday was so excited Candace!! Loved the magnet!

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #842
pas130
DIS Veteran

So I am totally having the itch to switch Today my thoughts are YC, GF, or WL I WILL NOT CHANGE

Wishing my RC family a very Happy holiday!!!!! Merry Christmas to my Santa loving friends!!!

Quoting kaffinito I think it was ...Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Reservations I Cannot Change

found this smilie Chistine..TY

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #843
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
So I am totally having the itch to switch Today my thoughts are YC, GF, or WL I WILL NOT CHANGE

Wishing my RC family a very Happy holiday!!!!! Merry Christmas to my Santa loving friends!!!

Quoting kaffinito I think it was ...Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Reservations I Cannot Change

Will stay tuned for a possible change. You're an RCer. Either way, it's OK.

Adding my Merry Christmas Wishes to the RC friends!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!
Old 12-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #844
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey ... thought that ressie NOT changing?? Having a change of heart?? And didn't you evoke the pinky swear?? How many pinkys do you have anyway??

Are we in for a rockin, changin' new year?? As Ginny stated, we're in for whatever you do!!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Right you are Ginny!!

Quote:

Adding my Merry Christmas Wishes to the RC friends!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!

And wishing all my friends a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthly New Year!!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #845
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I am a mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Hey ... thought that ressie NOT changing?? Having a change of heart?? And didn't you evoke the pinky swear?? How many pinkys do you have anyway??

Are we in for a rockin, changin' new year?? As Ginny stated, we're in for whatever you do!!
I know BFF, I thought I'd feel better knowing what to expect...but no...DH reminded me how I stood on the balcony at GF saw the construction and cried...to have a repeat of that at the Poly would really not go over well

Old 12-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #846
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:

A very Happy Christmas and wonderful 2014 to all!!

Jeannette, even I was VERY tempted to hold that incredible summer agency special at my beloved Polynesian VILLAGE Resort (they brought back the original name! Be still my happy heart... ). BUT Sophia will be begin kindergarten and I know I would hate all the construction...most of all seeing my beloved resort forever changed. Those new young whipper snappers at Disney are all about money - they haven't a clue.

Minnie&Nana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #847
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana

Jeannette, even I was VERY tempted to hold that incredible summer agency special at my beloved Polynesian VILLAGE Resort (they brought back the original name! Be still my happy heart... ). BUT Sophia will be begin kindergarten and I know I would hate all the construction...most of all seeing my beloved resort forever changed. Those new young whipper snappers at Disney are all about money - they haven't a clue.
I was so close to changing Christine. I am extremely nervous about the construction...but I was guaranteed a lagoon view so to my right there will be construction but straight ahead ewp, and whatever beach is left. It's such a great deal...but its gonna be tough to hold

Old 12-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #848
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
I was so close to changing Christine. I am extremely nervous about the construction...but I was guaranteed a lagoon view so to my right there will be construction but straight ahead ewp, and whatever beach is left. It's such a great deal...but its gonna be tough to hold

Did you book CL? There must be very few lagoon view rooms left ...good ones anyway. Will it have to be second floor without a balcony? I could not be at the Poly without a balcony....I have so many rules for my resort room!!

Old 12-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #849
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Did you book CL? There must be very few lagoon view rooms left ...good ones anyway. Will it have to be second floor without a balcony? I could not be at the Poly without a balcony....I have so many rules for my resort room!!
Yep cl and the only lagoon views will be 2nd or 3rd floor. Balcony isn't a priority as the view itself. I booked gv cl and was upgraded by wdw!!!

Old 12-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #850
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
Yep cl and the only lagoon views will be 2nd or 3rd floor. Balcony isn't a priority as the view itself. I booked gv cl and was upgraded by wdw!!!
Wow!! That is fabulous!! So happy for you!! I want!!

Old 12-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #851
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Wow!! That is fabulous!! So happy for you!! I want!!
This is why I shouldn't change but the construction is nervewracking

Old 12-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #852
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm going to try and catch up later. I have been so tired and busy it's not even funny. The friend that I work at her in home day care has been ill, so I've been taking care of all of the kids by myself. One day we had 19-20-ish kids ages 3 months to four years. She has been on an extremely heavy flow monthly since the beginning of October. She finally let me take her to the ER and they said she had lost about half her blood. Since she has no insurance until her hubby's work insurance kicks in on January 1st, they sent her home with a script for iron pills and stool softener.

I spent all day yesterday chocolate dipping stuff with the DH. We even did MH's out of Oreo cookies that were totally covered in milk chocolate. The DH was the one that insisted on doing that one.

Well I'm off to cook dinner and finish wrapping presents. Then hopefully, I can get caught up on here.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #853
Sue M
DIS Veteran

Quote:
All the more reason to STAY put

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
Just checking in to say Hi!

Have a great trip I_heart

Feeling a little better today but still feel lousy
hope you're feeling better soon.

Quote:
I got that on Wednesday was so excited Candace!! Loved the magnet!
Am I the only one who didn't get the package I guess they won't send internationally!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post

I couldn't agree more. I hate the new plans for a Poly. Way too intrusive. At least when they put up new DVC at AKL and GF, they were off to the side, and didn't intrude on the existing resort.
But I am going on that August offer, before resort is totally wrecked.
I sure hope with all this construction they put in a hot tub!!

I Heart hope you're having a magical time!

Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best in 2014!
Aug 2003 WDW Marriott Courtyard, [B]Aug 2005 [/BSeaWorld, Universal, Busch Gardens Hilton Garden Inn, ]Aug 2007 WDW CBR, Jan 2008WDW WL, Aug 2008St. Pete Beach, Universal-HRH, Sea Workd & Aquatica- Hyatt Place & Doubletree, Jan 2009WDW AKL, Aug 2009Key West Sheraton Suites, Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn, & WDW POR/WL, Jan 2010WDW Poly, Jan 2011WDW POR, Aug 2011WDW POR/BC CL, Jan 2012WDW WL, Aug 2012AKL CL, Jan. 2013POFQ Aug. 2013 WDW Pop, GF, YC Jan 2014POR

Next trip August 20-Sept 3 2014 GF & GF CL

Last edited by Sue M; 12-23-2013 at 09:06 PM.
Sue M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #854
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope that all of my wonderful RC friends have a fabulous rest of the year. I hope that 2014 brings us all happiness and health, and of course Disney trips!!!

Love you all!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #855
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

I am thinking of you all and sending my RC friends Wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: