Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #211
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Good morning, ladies.

Just a quick note before I go back to my seemingly neverending LIST!

Dani: That flippin' ROCKS! So happy for ya, lady!

Jeanette: You too, my lovely friend. It makes my heart hurt when I remember how I_Heart, Sarah and I had planned to met up in January. I then remind myself of how fortunate I was to have met our Sarah along with Jen. Sarah, always and forever our bright and shining RC star.

Linda: Hope the rest is helping.

Sheila: 9 days?!

Ginny, Koh1977, Trisha, Dimndgal1 and everyone else.
Missoutandabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:47 AM   #212
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Good morning, ladies.

Just a quick note before I go back to my seemingly neverending LIST!

Dani: That flippin' ROCKS! So happy for ya, lady!

Jeanette: You too, my lovely friend. It makes my heart hurt when I remember how I_Heart, Sarah and I had planned to met up in January. I then remind myself of how fortunate I was to have met our Sarah along with Jen. Sarah, always and forever our bright and shining RC star.

Linda: Hope the rest is helping.

Sheila: 9 days?!

Ginny, Koh1977, Trisha, Dimndgal1 and everyone else.
Miss I had to smile when I read your endless list comment I have so much to do and only 9 days, Actually only 8 since we leave for our hotel stay the night before our flight on Saturday.

I really need to get my butt in gear

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #213
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post

I fell in love with the fountain in the VGF lobby

The outside waterfall looks pretty too! Hope to sneak over from GF and peek at it all.

DD with BF family OKW 5/3g0-6/7!
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC , poly CL , WLcl 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #214
Janet B
DIS Veteran

TGIF Peeps!

Trying to play catch up....sorry for missing some of you! Hope to catch up a bit later, heading out for a late lunch ...

Miss, Safe travels to you my friend!! (I do have the correct day now, right?) Btw, I somehow missed your special "growing up" day A Belated Big Happy Birthday to you!!

Koh, Also a belated happy birthday to you Krystal. And keeping your MIL in my thoughts and prayers, love the website, and that is positive news about the tumors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post

Janet - can you add me to the Dec dates, especially since my whole family cant wait to see you again We will be there the 5-8 off property. Hope Sam is loving marching band as I know she is keeping you busy! See you soon my friend!
Melissa, SO thrilled it all worked out for you all to have another mini trip (while I'm there of course!) It was fantastic meeting your DH and kids, they are terrifc .... I felt honored that Sarah requested that I sit next to her on the Movie Ride. Can't wait to see you all again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Pas, I remember how she took all the challenges she faced (including that awful storm, Sandy) one day at a time. She was a great life teacher. Her sweet posts are so missed.
Ginny, I've been remembering Sarah a lot too. It was just over a year ago we met in NJ for dinner... it was the last time I saw her ... I so miss her friendship, her wonderful posts, texts, emails, and phone calls (when she had a voice). Our Sarah is greatly missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
No follow up appt scheduled. If I can't sit up in a chair or on the couch by Monday I'll see my primary care doctor ... Sunday will be 2 weeks since the injury. Nothing is fractured. I think the problem is this darn cough! I just keep rehurting it so now I'm treating the cough. BUT I HAVE TO BE BETTER IN 40 DAYS!!!
Linda, sending healing thoughts your way..

Quote:

Janet-Good luck to the awesome marching band this weekend!

--------------------------------------------------
Ive been a bit swamped these days, but think Ive finally caught up. Its much more fun to DIS than do chores&lol!
Hope everyone has a great Thursday! Hugs to all the RCers!
Thanks Ginny! Tomorrow will be a looong day. As you know I've been feeling a bit swamped myself... I'm thankful that you're gotten caught up, we so love your posts here

Quote:
Can I just say I want to close my eyes and wake up in Dec. it's been such a long week I need some Disney magic I may have to finagle a trip soon!!!
Me too Melissa.. hoping Sarah is feeling much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Hi girls. I think I'd better do a quick catch up then go lay down. I don't usually catch the kid's gunk, but this one appears to want to take me down too. Ugh. Mamas aren't supposed to get sick.

Janet - Thanks for checking on us. You are the absolute sweetest
Iheart: So sorry you had to cancel, and do hope the kids (and you) are feeling better. You are such a sweetie yourself (I try to keep on top of my RC peeps even when it's hard for me to post) I was so hoping it could all come together for December and it did!!

Quote:
Well, it's done. Flights and resort have been rescheduled and I was able to get my MNSSHP tix changed to MVMCP on 12/19. Check out my shiny new ticker! Official trip dates 12/17-12/25.

Hugs all around and thanks for the well wishes I love you guys.
Awesome! Adding you to the RC list!! We love you too Iheart!

Last edited by Janet B; 10-25-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:08 PM   #215
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Sheila, your trip is so close!!

MM, are you at the Grand? In August? I need to go back and check!!

Magic, will add your FWC info to the list.

Kook, somehow your December trip is not on the list .... Will do so today Miss you around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Oh boy, am I really finally popping up on page 9 on the new thread?? Sheesh it has been too long. Work is pretty busy and I've meant to get on here to catch up for over a week now.

Well my birthday bash was just super! We did it all "crazy-like" but it was what we wanted to do, and it worked. Just DH and I stayed at the SSR Treehouse
Jane and her Tarzan are back from the wilds!! Did DH holler for you from one end of the treehouse to another? Yes, FTB Rocks for ANY meal of the day! Happy you enjoyed "breakfast"

How sweet of DH to order a banner for your wishes ride...he's a keeper for sure. I'm thrilled you had a fantastic bday weekend, and that you got to meet up with your BFF as well. Perfect.

So looking forward to December!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Ok, it is official. I have left my former agency and signed with a new one! I am VERY happy about this and confident with this decision. It wasn't an easy one, but it ultimately had to happen for my own professional future and for my happiness with where I am.
Congrats Dani! Your new agency just gained a valuable and knowledgable employee. SO happy for you Dani!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post
Miss, that she will While Pas, Dani and I have been trying to coordinate a meet up, my mind goes back to last Sept when we had dinner together; it was so much fun. For December, we have an ADR at GF Cafe for breakfast.. for Sarah, her home away from her NJ home. I'm thankful you all had a chance to "meet" her in person.. she was lovely.

Waving to everyone else... Trish, Dimndgal1, Pas, Jen, Kook, Sue, Heather , and anyone else I've missed in my last posts!

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 10-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #216
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Sheila, your trip is so close!!

MM, are you at the Grand? In August? I need to go back and check!!

Magic, will add your FWC info to the list.

Kook, somehow your December trip is not on the list .... Will do so today Miss you around here

Jane and her Tarzan are back from the wilds!! Did DH holler for you from one end of the treehouse to another? Yes, FTB Rocks for ANY meal of the day! Happy you enjoyed "breakfast"

How sweet of DH to order a banner for your wishes ride...he's a keeper for sure. I'm thrilled you had a fantastic bday weekend, and that you got to meet up with your BFF as well. Perfect.

So looking forward to December!!

Congrats Dani! Your new agency just gained a valuable and knowledgable employee. SO happy for you Dani!

Miss, that she will While Pas, Dani and I have been trying to coordinate a meet up, my mind goes back to last Sept when we had dinner together; it was so much fun. For December, we have an ADR at GF Cafe for breakfast.. for Sarah, her home away from her NJ home. I'm thankful you all had a chance to "meet" her in person.. she was lovely.

Waving to everyone else... Trish, Dimndgal1, Pas, Jen, Kook, Sue, Heather , and anyone else I've missed in my last posts!

Still the Grand in August!!!!

We are so excited!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:41 PM   #217
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

I was mentioning Disney at Christmas time for some odd reason last night and DH said that when we can pay off all our debts, we can do Disney at Christmas. :-) I know it won't be anytime soon necessarily, BUT it did make me smile knowing someday we can do the MVMCP!! :-)
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 (MNSSHP) BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 (4th of July) POR/WL CL / June 2015 (SWW ) BWI or CR (Garden Wing)
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #218
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

This is totally going to show my level of maturity but this is the most amazing thread on the DIS ever!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3189888

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:35 PM   #219
dimndgal1
One little spark...

and TGIF to Missoutandabout, Janet B, and all the RCers

Congrats on your new move Dani!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
I was mentioning Disney at Christmas time for some odd reason last night and DH said that when we can pay off all our debts, we can do Disney at Christmas. :-) I know it won't be anytime soon necessarily, BUT it did make me smile knowing someday we can do the MVMCP!! :-)
YAY! LOVE Disney at Christmas and hoping to knock out MVMCP one year!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
This is totally going to show my level of maturity but this is the most amazing thread on the DIS ever!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3189888
That is.. just… wow
What a thread!

NEED ADVICE: Have a good family friend heading to WDW in just over a week. They have 7 across 3 generations, 2 rooms at Poly. Any advice? Any things she should ask her TA for? Her only real request is 'close to coffee' TIA!
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:30 PM   #220
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

disneydreamin - Great news! You're going to rock the new agency!

dimndgal - I find new additions to the discounted selection ALL.THE.TIME. Keep calling if you have your heart set on something that isn't available now.

pas is right, no guarantees on daybeds at YC/BC. I've gotten a room without 3 times now and there are 6 of us. No worries though, it's still tied with the Poly as my fave resort.

A villa would be amazing. As much as I love my CL I loved having the kitchen more. Weird, I know.

The pixie dust is crazy, right? And that wasn't even my biggest. It's kinda embarrassing how much luck we have had. The mouse knows how to keep getting my money, that's for sure.

Lillian Gracey - So DFTW it is, but what about location? I love Sea Breeze Point!

pas - My kids still jump on the furniture too. Well, at least DD2 and DS7 do. I reread some of that TR you posted for dmndgal. Oh, the memories! It's intersting to see how my opinions have changed over time though.

Still strong at the Poly! A record for you I'm sure!

gwynne - Nice to see you The DIS is MUCH better then chores. A magic band tree sounds lovely!

babyberger - It's FRIDAY!!!! Get some downtime this weekend girl!

Grumpy Grandma - A for you too. Any improvement yet? I'm with you on the splits.

petey - It's almost Poly time!

sjs314- I love the look of the GF villas lobby too! Better get busy, the clock is ticking! I still have all my bags packed and I'm trying to decide if I can get away with just leaving them that way for two months

Miss - I've been thinking about our planned meet with Sarah a lot lately too Trying to plan for the Holidays again just brings it all back as I'm sure your January trip does I miss her voice of reason and sage advice. She is dearly missed for sure.

Safe travels tomorrow.

Janet - It means so much to me when you check up on me. You know me, so shy and awkward so I'm not so good at being the one to reach out.

koh - You do have to make it to WDW at Christmas sometime. I'm glad your DH agrees

Mousemommy - I'm speechless. But only because I can not stop laughing. Holy mackerel.

Hi Jen, lacey, trish and everyone else!

TGIF!!! I'm finally feeling a little better. The kids are hopefully well enough to TOT tomorrow.
Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

i_heart_the_mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #221
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

I just had to share! Look what DH let me buy for my trip!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #222
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Dani Congrats on your agency move!!! They gained an amazing wealth of knowledge in you! You'll do GREAT!

PAS only 38 days for me! I'm getting very excited to meet you all! It'll be a whirlwind trip / but one to remember forever!

Linda I am hoping your back feels better ASAP! You've only got 38 days to be in tip top shape! I hope you are back to walking and feeling MUCH better soon!!

I had a moment yesterday when trying to fit in all must-dos for my trip, to try and add an extra day on at Disney to fit in everything! Coming from Canada, that's not a simple/ affordable thing to do! It would have cost me another $600 or so just to add one more day - with extra night at the resort, airline change fees, and extra park day -- not very feasible solution! Took a look at our plans and with a few tweaks, we're able to fit in what needs to be done -- my BFF wanted to see La Nouba, and I've never seen it either so I thought it would be fun since we ARE there anyway! After purchasing tickets I realized I had bought on our only night to see Osbourne Lights at DHS!!! Thankfully with some suggestions by our Dear Janet, I was able to arrange things so we can do both! I am so relieved it all worked out! Normally I'd be all excited to add on another Disney day, but not at those prices!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
chimo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:28 PM   #223
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
If we plan another trip for next year I have decided US PBH or a Studio Villa @ GF. I fell in love with the fountain in the VGF lobby
It's not if, but WHEN you plan that next trip to GFV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch View Post
Only 3 more sleeps.
Have a fantastical time at you fave place Petey!!!!! Wish I had a hula girl smiley to post for you.

Quote:
I remember how Sarah took all the challenges she faced (including that awful storm, Sandy) one day at a time. She was a great life teacher. Her sweet posts are so missed.
Agree 100%

Quote:
The magic band thing is crazy, isn't it? Between dh and me, we have 8 bands. He suggested we use them to decorate the Christmas tree.
Great idea for a colorful tree!!

Quote:
Ok, it is official. I have left my former agency and signed with a new one! I am VERY happy about this and confident with this decision. It wasn't an easy one, but it ultimately had to happen for my own professional future and for my happiness with where I am.
Wow, Dani. I am excited for you. You are going full-steam ahead in a great direction. When will you tell us the new agency?

Quote:
Linda I KNOWWW! I am so pumped for tonight. Did you hear Jessica Lange is leaving the show after next season? It won't be the same!
OH. NO. SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!! I did not know that Jessica was leaving. She is amazing, and always has been one of my faves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
So as it stands Poly Dec3-6. GF Sugarloaf in August
Thanks for the update! I hope to see you at Poly.

Quote:
Can I just say I want to close my eyes and wake up in Dec. it's been such a long week I need some Disney magic I may have to finagle a trip soon!!!
Hoping the time flies really quick for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
Just like my DFIL who recently told us we need to stop going to Disney and go to Greece or something...
Well you could tell DFIL that he could buy you a 9-Night Mediterranean Cruise on Disney Magic with the following Ports of Call: Katakolon, Greece; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Rhodes, Greece (Greek Isles); Mykonos, Greece; Venice, Italy

Or for the landlubber version, Adventures by Disney offers: Greek Odyssey - 10 Days/9 Nights including these fines destinations: Athens, Delphi, Santorini & Crete

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Love love love that bag!!!! You'll be styling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
See this is why I do crazy split stays .... I really can't make up my mind!!!
I figured as much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimndgal View Post
NEED ADVICE: Have a good family friend heading to WDW in just over a week. They have 7 across 3 generations, 2 rooms at Poly. Any advice? Any things she should ask her TA for? Her only real request is 'close to coffee' TIA!
Are they std rooms? I'd request Niue for proximity to 2 pools for young-ins and GCH for oldsters. Adjoining Raretonga has a elevator with a catwalk to Niue if you are on 2nd floor, although I'd request 1st floor. Also I personally like Aotearoa's location being near the quiet beach and with a monorail view.
Old 10-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #224
dimndgal1
One little spark...

Quote:
disneydreamin - Great news! You're going to rock the new agency!

dimndgal - I find new additions to the discounted selection ALL.THE.TIME. Keep calling if you have your heart set on something that isn't available now.

pas is right, no guarantees on daybeds at YC/BC. I've gotten a room without 3 times now and there are 6 of us. No worries though, it's still tied with the Poly as my fave resort.

A villa would be amazing. As much as I love my CL I loved having the kitchen more. Weird, I know.

The pixie dust is crazy, right? And that wasn't even my biggest. It's kinda embarrassing how much luck we have had. The mouse knows how to keep getting my money, that's for sure.
That's good to know about inventory! I figured as much: when I booked our trip last year, I booked POR standard a year out. Called back a few weeks later and made it POR/YC split and added a room. We had to move to POR water view because that's all that was available. Called back when I heard more about RR and none available. Kept checking monthly and got one RR. I guess my problem for this trip is I don't know what I am aiming for… I keep hoping I'll hear it and go "YES, that's it!"

I think it's awesome to have so much pixie dust! We were YC SV and were upgraded to Water view… I thought it was so awesome! It might have been due to some issues we had at POR, but any dust is appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Are they std rooms? I'd request Niue for proximity to 2 pools for young-ins and GCH for oldsters. Adjoining Raretonga has a elevator with a catwalk to Niue if you are on 2nd floor, although I'd request 1st floor. Also I personally like Aotearoa's location being near the quiet beach and with a monorail view.
They are Garden View, so I'm not sure what category that is. I will def pass on the info so they can try to put in the request! I also told them to have the CM at check in and explain what they are looking for and have the CM point out on the map. Thanks so much!

HAPPY FINAL COUNTDOWN to all those who are close! And as October draws to a close, a big to those with winter trips!!!
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #225
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Hey y'all. I was listening to the DISUnplugged as I was cleaning and they started talking about how great our Sue M is and I thought that I needed to come here and check in. I'll try and catch up later, after I drop the boys off at their cousin's house. It has been an even crazier week. My grandmother had a stroke on Monday and was taken by air flight to a Fort Worth hospital. Luckily they had given her this T-something shot and she went home this week.

The best news I have is that I have the money saved up already for my half of the room for my August 2014 trip.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
letthewookiewin is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: