Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #196
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
See this is why I do crazy split stays .... I really can't make up my mind!!!

It's so hard!!!

But, no. I think I'm good. I really want GF. We want in MK area, on monorail....close to the Mine train...

We'll make it work!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #197
dimndgal1
One little spark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I think it was I heart, but don't feel bad for our sweetie..that was the trip she did 4 CL stays, and I THINK she was upgraded at each resort EXCEPT YC I mean...GRAND suite!! A BWI suite!!! let me do a search....

found it...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2941085
WHAT AN AMAZING TR! I heart, you are pixie dust magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
dimndgal1 Ah too back about the clown issue with DD but I know how that can be my youngest was totally freaked out by Chuck E Cheese

10 Days and counting
It's weird what they latch on to! Though, very grateful I found out about it BEFORE booking BWI... that was our original rezzie for our trip last year until I (shocking, I know) changed it.

SOOO Excited for your trip!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Dimndgal1: Oh yeah, the AKL pool is awfully nice.

~~======================~~

Just going down my packing list; cubes have now been thrown in the suitcase. A few last minute things'll have to wait until the night/morning of. I really loathe having to check 2 suitcases but the party creates costume havoc with my minimalist packing preferences. 2 suitcases and a carry-on, backpack, purse; it feels like I'm going on an expedition. At least DME takes care of it from the airport.
WOO HOO!!!! Home stretch!

Quote:
Tried to sit up in a chair today ... Not much luck ... So back to bed for more stretching ... I am walking better so that is good.
Small steps! You'll get there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch View Post
3 more sleeps and I'll be heading to the Poly :D

Finally getting packed and ready.
Hope the time flies! Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post

Ugh! I wish CR CL wasn't so darn expensive. No, I wish the poly would just not be under construction.

I really think we would enjoy AKL, I am just not sure we will like not being in the middle of everything...
That is my EXACT issue with AKL. I have been trying to convince myself that distance doesn't matter... but then I picture my little Peanut being so tired and the ease we would have of taking the boat to WL...

~-----------------------------------------------------~
So, this happened today:
DH and I were watching TV and the new commercial for Disney Parks came on. Suddenly, he turns and looks at me.
DH: "I heard you, you know?"
Me: *puzzled* "Heard me?"
DH: "Last night... on the phone. I heard who you were talking to."
Me: *still puzzled* "Umm... who? when?"
DH: *scoffs* "You know! 'Resort reservation.... modify reservation'. I know you called them"
Me: *bemused* "Yes, I did. I wanted to see what they had to offer."
DH: *feigns hurt* "Am I not good enough for you? Can I not offer enough magic for you?"
Me: *pats DH* "Sorry, sweetie - you have no pool or great view options."
DH: "It's always a mouse, isn't it!"

*shakes head* What a nut!
'88-1st WDW trip * '92, '95, '98-DW day trips * '03-DW Spring Break * '05-'06-AP WDW (honeymoon & more!) * '08-1st DL trip * '10-DL (Paradise Pier, Club 33) '11-Spontaneous DW (SoG) * Jun 2012 - Week in WDW (POR/YC!!!) * Sep 2014-MNSSHP/LO's First Trip! (WL) * Christmas '14-In-law-mageddon
(me) (DH) (DD-7) (DD-1) (Bailey) (Aristotle)
dimndgal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #198
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post

It's so hard!!!

But, no. I think I'm good. I really want GF. We want in MK area, on monorail....close to the Mine train...

We'll make it work!
That is my trouble as well. We want to be on the monorail, and CR is $$$. Poly is now out. That leaves us with the Grand.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #199
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Ok dumb question .... Is CR more than GF?
Old 10-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #200
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Doing a little "almost there" dancing with ya!

Jeanette: That must be the longest you've held onto one resort... right? That Poly reservation.

Dimndgal1: Oh yeah, the AKL pool is awfully nice.

Ginny: Thanks!

~~======================~~

Just going down my packing list; cubes have now been thrown in the suitcase. A few last minute things'll have to wait until the night/morning of. I really loathe having to check 2 suitcases but the party creates costume havoc with my minimalist packing preferences. 2 suitcases and a carry-on, backpack, purse; it feels like I'm going on an expedition. At least DME takes care of it from the airport.
Sounds like you are all set! Safe travels and have an amazing vacation!!

TY Kook!
gwynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #201
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No follow up appt scheduled. If I can't sit up in a chair or on the couch by Monday I'll see my primary care doctor ... Sunday will be 2 weeks since the injury. Nothing is fractured. I think the problem is this darn cough! I just keep rehurting it so now I'm treating the cough. BUT I HAVE TO BE BETTER IN 40 DAYS!!!
GG, this has to be so frustrating. Sending hugs and feel better soon wishes.

TY Kook!

Last edited by gwynne; 10-24-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #202
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok dumb question .... Is CR more than GF?
CR CL is more than GF Sugarloaf but still less than GF RPC if that makes sense.

And since I'm not allowed to book a non-CL trip, I have to take that into consideration.

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #203
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Morning all

Been busy so only reading and not posting but this came up and my be helpful.

Crazy as it sounds I have a res for 11/8 then 11/9-11/11 at GF I have 2 sets of MB's for me and dh. Then 1/1 at GF then transfer to VGF 1/2-1/5 then just dd and I 1/5-1/8. Yesterday MB's showed up to customize for our 3 January trips.

I actually have 5 colors personally. Not sure why they are doing that

FP+ hasn't shown up yet for those dates but we are annual passholder's and you can see the calendar will let you get FP at 60 days out.

I check everyday and I was so surprised to find the MB's last night. Last time the FP showed up first then MB's.

Have a great day

A mom and me connection before year 2 of college. I sure will miss her

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 POP, GF 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:29 AM   #204
disneydreamin247
DIS Veteran

Ok, it is official. I have left my former agency and signed with a new one! I am VERY happy about this and confident with this decision. It wasn't an easy one, but it ultimately had to happen for my own professional future and for my happiness with where I am.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #205
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 View Post
Ok, it is official. I have left my former agency and signed with a new one! I am VERY happy about this and confident with this decision. It wasn't an easy one, but it ultimately had to happen for my own professional future and for my happiness with where I am.

A mom and me connection before year 2 of college. I sure will miss her

CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 POP, GF 19 17
trishadono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #206
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishadono View Post
Morning all

Been busy so only reading and not posting but this came up and my be helpful.

Crazy as it sounds I have a res for 11/8 then 11/9-11/11 at GF I have 2 sets of MB's for me and dh. Then 1/1 at GF then transfer to VGF 1/2-1/5 then just dd and I 1/5-1/8. Yesterday MB's showed up to customize for our 3 January trips.

I actually have 5 colors personally. Not sure why they are doing that

FP+ hasn't shown up yet for those dates but we are annual passholder's and you can see the calendar will let you get FP at 60 days out.

I check everyday and I was so surprised to find the MB's last night. Last time the FP showed up first then MB's.

Have a great day
The magic band thing is crazy, isn't it? Between dh and me, we have 8 bands. He suggested we use them to decorate the Christmas tree.

Quote:
Congrats, Dani!

TY Kook!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #207
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Congrats!! :-) are they looking for any others? :-)
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Koh1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #208
Grumpy Grandma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Congrats! I know you will be a success where ever you are!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #209
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
ginny we have an ADR for lunch I made it for 11:30 when they open with hopes of a window table
Quote:
In Sept we had an ADR for noon but arrived at a few minutes before 11:30 .... We were the first table seared .... And at a great window table!
Sheila, Your timing sounds great! Good to know it worked for you, too, GG. We can't wait to go back there for lunch. We're kinda late lunchers, though. We made a 2:50 reservation, and got a table just behind the window tables. Great view, even there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
So I was reading our Nov 2012 RC thread I miss Angel Sarah
Pas, I remember how she took all the challenges she faced (including that awful storm, Sandy) one day at a time. She was a great life teacher. Her sweet posts are so missed.

TY Kook!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #210
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Dani Good Luck with the Agency Change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
The magic band thing is crazy, isn't it? Between dh and me, we have 8 bands. He suggested we use them to decorate the Christmas tree.

Congrats, Dani!
ginny Love the MB tree idea

If we plan another trip for next year I have decided US PBH or a Studio Villa @ GF

I fell in love with the fountain in the VGF lobby

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: