Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
disneybirthday
Earning My Ears

Exclamation Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Question pls?

Can anyone tell me if there are any additional resort fees or other costs upon arrival? I am looking at OBCR thru an outside site so of course they don't tell you that part, its usually a big surprise??? Thanks in advance!
disneybirthday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
mousegear
DIS Veteran

I used Bonnet Creek last year and there was no resort fee.
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
sbarisch
Earning My Ears

I don't believe there are any resort fees; however, they have added a fee to use their transportation to the parks. I believe it was $5.00 per day/per person, although I am not absolutely certain about that number.
sbarisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
KeriWDE
Mouseketeer

from the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek website:

Hotel guests enjoy complimentary private direct transportation to and from Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, and Downtown Disney® Area.
KeriWDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
MistressMerryweather
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeriWDE View Post
from the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek website:

Hotel guests enjoy complimentary private direct transportation to and from Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, and Downtown Disney® Area.
That is the hotel, not the timeshare, I believe. The timeshare is no longer complimentary.

Me ~ DH ~ Ds(10) ~ Dd(9) ~ Ds(5) ~ Dd(3) ...our Sept. 2010 DW souvenir ~ SURPRISE little one born Aug. '13

MistressMerryweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #6
disneybirthday
Earning My Ears

Exclamation

Also I have noticed listings for Hilton Bonnet Creek, Waldorf Bonnet Creek, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, and also one that is just Orlando Bonnet Creek which in most case this one has been the cheapest....is there something different about this "Orlando" Bonnet Creek? Or is it just another part of it?
disneybirthday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #7
LoveWD
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybirthday View Post
Also I have noticed listings for Hilton Bonnet Creek, Waldorf Bonnet Creek, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, and also one that is just Orlando Bonnet Creek which in most case this one has been the cheapest....is there something different about this "Orlando" Bonnet Creek? Or is it just another part of it?
The Orlando Bonnet Creek is i BELIEVE the GRAND Orlando Bonnet Creek, which i also believe is the Hotel version of the timeshare Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (which is where i will be staying in January). The Hilton Bonnet Creek is also separate.

I do know there is NO resort fees at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (timeshare) as i had inquired directly, however, they DO require $150 refundable deposit and yes, the shuttle fee ( ), although some say $5 some say $6/person, I forgot to ask about that when I inquired about the fees
Old 10-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
sharadoc
Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving every trip since 1994.

You want to go to the "We LOOOOOOOVE Bonnet Creek thread" on the Orlando Hotels board. They'll have every answer you need. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951974

Watch Osborne Lights 2013 Winter Wonderland! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcF2eEkqtWk

6X POFQ; 3X ASMu FS, FW cabin; 2x BWV, OKW; 1X BCV, YC, CR-TPV, SSR plus many offsite in the 80's
sharadoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #9
baler31
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybirthday View Post
I have never seen any of the Bonnet Creek resorts referred to just as "Orlando Bonnet Creek. That would most likely be the Wyndham Grand Orlando.

There are:

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Timeshare No resort fee but I believe they now charge for shuttles

Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek Resort $16 per day resort fee $15 per day self park

Hilton Bonnet Creek $22 resort + parking $16

Waldorf Astoria Orlando located within the Bonnet Creek resort area. $22 resort $16 park

Parking rates are all for self park, valet is available for an additional fee.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #10
Lynne M

DISboards Moderator

Moving to the Orlando Hotels board....
Lynne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:15 AM   #11
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWD View Post
The Orlando Bonnet Creek is i BELIEVE the GRAND Orlando Bonnet Creek, which i also believe is the Hotel version of the timeshare Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (which is where i will be staying in January). The Hilton Bonnet Creek is also separate.

I do know there is NO resort fees at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (timeshare) as i had inquired directly, however, they DO require $150 refundable deposit and yes, the shuttle fee ( ), although some say $5 some say $6/person, I forgot to ask about that when I inquired about the fees
I've stayed at Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare twice in the last six months and have never been charged a $150.00 deposit by the resort. In fact, I don't even leave a credit card on file. I've booked through Vacation Strategy and also Shelby Resorts, both of whom required a deposit to book and the balance about a month out, but the resort itself has never charged me any extra fees. and before some asks, yes parking is free for the time share part of the resort

The shuttle started out being free, then last spring the homeowners association decided to charge $5.00 per person per trip. That didn't last long, before they changed the fee to $6.00 per person per day. Kids under three I believe ride for free.

Last edited by aubriee; 10-18-2013 at 04:19 AM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #12
gymboqueenkaylee
Mouseketeer

I just returned from a stay there and I was not charged anything extra. I had the option of putting a credit card on file for extras which I didn't do (because my daughter would go crazy in the restaurants! LOL!).

DisneyWorld Oct 2013...Baby B's first time! Whooo
gymboqueenkaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:57 PM   #13
mom2my3kids
Doesn't believe in the Tag Fairy

If you rent points to stay here, will they hound you about purchasing the time share..

Dec 14-20th 2013
Daytona/Universal/MNSSHP Sept 2011
Sept 2009 8 nights Pop Century
Sept 22nd-Sept 30th 2007 POP
October 2006, OKW,POP 6 night trip..
mom2my3kids is offline   Reply With Quote