Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2013, 07:56 PM   #31
Princess Michelle
Kissing Bandit
it's hard to beat Colonel Sanders...
Hot for the hot vickyBaby

Really enjoyed your report and pictures!

11/02/13 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean, trip report in progress!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200853
Princess Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:40 AM   #32
perfectmatch300
United We Stand
Will ride anything with "roller coaster" in the name!

Great TR, Sarah! Actually, it was a great trip for us, too!

Seems like our paths crossed a few more times where we didn't notice each other. I have no idea how it happened that we didn't see each other.

I see that you posted a picture of our note on your dry erase board. That is why you posted that picture, isn't it?

We were at Serenity Bay when you were. I snorkeled, Barry did not. I spent most of my snorkel time above the plane wreckage. I was amazed at the fish I saw there! We ate at the buffet just before it closed, too! We were part of that same long line. We knew they would be closing, so we made sure we got everything on that first trip. My steak was delicious!

I wish I had thought to try and meet the Genie. He really did a great job. Loved the picture you got with him!

Taylor Mason was really good. How cool was it that he remembered you! I'm sure he meets a lot of people, so you must have made a good impression.

Barry's daughter is visiting us now so it may take a few days for him to get to it, but I'm going to have to make him read your TR. He doesn't usually go on the Dis, but I think this is one time he will want to come here.

Hopefully, we will find ourselves on the same cruise again sometime. Could happen since we both seem to celebrate our Sept anniversaries on Disney cruise ships. We both wish you and Wayne smooth sailing until we meet again. If you are headed for WDW, send me a PM, we are only 45 min away so we are there frequently.

Nancy
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-11-2013, 02:58 AM   #33
sgc1107
sgc1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectmatch300 View Post
Great TR, Sarah! Actually, it was a great trip for us, too! Seems like our paths crossed a few more times where we didn't notice each other. I have no idea how it happened that we didn't see each other. I see that you posted a picture of our note on your dry erase board. That is why you posted that picture, isn't it? We were at Serenity Bay when you were. I snorkeled, Barry did not. I spent most of my snorkel time above the plane wreckage. I was amazed at the fish I saw there! We ate at the buffet just before it closed, too! We were part of that same long line. We knew they would be closing, so we made sure we got everything on that first trip. My steak was delicious! I wish I had thought to try and meet the Genie. He really did a great job. Loved the picture you got with him! Taylor Mason was really good. How cool was it that he remembered you! I'm sure he meets a lot of people, so you must have made a good impression. Barry's daughter is visiting us now so it may take a few days for him to get to it, but I'm going to have to make him read your TR. He doesn't usually go on the Dis, but I think this is one time he will want to come here. Hopefully, we will find ourselves on the same cruise again sometime. Could happen since we both seem to celebrate our Sept anniversaries on Disney cruise ships. We both wish you and Wayne smooth sailing until we meet again. If you are headed for WDW, send me a PM, we are only 45 min away so we are there frequently. Nancy
Definitely posted that pic just for you guys!! We ways will sail the last weekend in September so I'm sure we will cross paths again! After our next one (sept 2014) we may take a few years off. Doing two this year was rough, didn't seem like we had any down time before we turned around and we're paying on another cruise. And we don't have kids yet so we'll be considering that too! Stay healthy and you can ways get ahold of me on here!
sgc1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #34
perfectmatch300
United We Stand
Will ride anything with "roller coaster" in the name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgc1107 View Post
Definitely posted that pic just for you guys!! We ways will sail the last weekend in September so I'm sure we will cross paths again! After our next one (sept 2014) we may take a few years off. Doing two this year was rough, didn't seem like we had any down time before we turned around and we're paying on another cruise. And we don't have kids yet so we'll be considering that too! Stay healthy and you can ways get ahold of me on here!
We did 2 cruises this year, too! We cruised on Princess in April. Then , of course, the Fantasy with you. I had to promise Barry when we booked the April cruise that we would take 2014 off from cruising. As you see by my countdown clock, that isn't going to happen! We booked a 3 day Dream cruise onboard the Fantasy on our actual anniversary. It is meant to be a placeholder for when the fall 2015 dates come out, hopefully a southern itinerary. For now, we are planning to stick with what we have already booked but I will be looking at those dates for fall 2015.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: