Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 10:13 AM   #31
3monkeys4me
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamH5 View Post
Not to far off from tepid tap water. Whenever I pumped my milk was never any warmer than 'room temp'. Granted i never stuck a thermometer in to test it, but it never 'felt' any warmer than when I would make a bottle of formula with tepid water. Maybe I don't run a typical 98.6? Lol
Yes, but the baby in question is drinking whole milk, not formula, and it is probably around 38-40 degrees which is far from room temperature.

Op, I am glad you have come up with a plan that works for the trip. I had three kids and started off doing everything the same with all three and I ended up with one baby who would switch between the breast, warm bottles and cold bottles, one who only would take a very warm bottle with a scowl on his face (loved nursing though) and another who refused a bottle all together. We also have the same rules for food served at meal times for all three and I have one that I have to force to eat vegetables, another that loves veggies and hates any type a meat and a third who will eat anything. Really, a lot of times it has more to do with the kid.
3monkeys4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: