Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #2101
2009CAN
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
That's a tough one and as much as I want to say yes, the signs aren't as likely (outside of pin offers of course).

No harm in hoping though.
Bummer! But maybe it will happen.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:18 AM   #2102
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw4rfam View Post
I'm stalking here, looking for that too. DH and I voted no Disney this year, so we booked 9 nights at universal. The kids flipped on us, DD freaked when she heard Sofia and doc are now at Hollywood and vine. so I told them, IF Disney releases FD that is the only way we can do both. So everyday my kids are now asking if Disney has released FD yet. Don't want to book because we aren't going without FD, but may have to in the next few weeks, so we can book ADRs.
That is funny!!! I think you will be hitting both. Lol
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #2103
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGal View Post
Hi all: I don't post very often, but it was great sharing with all of you our excitement about our trips last year. I was able to do free dining for 2 weeks at the end of Oct and beginning of Nov. I didn't try to do a bb because I thought my extended family was going in Nov of this year but had no idea when (because unlike me they aren't obsessive Disney planners.) So, a week ago my brother called me and said they were already booked on the Wonder leaving Miami on April 4, and did I want to go. Um....YES!!!! It's been a crazy week trying to put together a trip (they don't do packages out of Miami, so I had to do the pieces separately myself, and there's no way I'm flying to Florida from Cali and not going to Orlando. It was a pain, though. I need a good travel agent.) I'm so excited, but of course I'm crazy busy at the moment so I can't move into obsessive planning stage yet. I'm leaving for Disneyland a week from today (I know, awwww, poor me ), but when I get home on the 6th I will head straight to the Cruise forum.
That's awesome!!!!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #2104
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNovacovschi View Post
Yep. It has a CM from each park at the intro part explaining how they came to work at Disney. It is really the best one yet, IMO. I would recommend you order it if you haven't already.
Oh I am ordering that today!!!!:-)
Old 02-19-2014, 07:22 AM   #2105
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset7132 View Post
Hey kids haven't been Round . Planning first surgery march 6 lots of pain . Got my 2014 video it's finally so diff that usual girl isn't in it . Too bad we will forgo this trip till nov 2015 . Gotta fix these legs because I miss Disney . Ordered from their store under park merchandise to keep me as close to the world as possible. Sux I have to cancel 30 percent off bb at POFQ. Won't ever see that again oh well hope everyone's great
Hoping this surgery will give you some relief!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:22 AM   #2106
HBGdancermom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
Ill wait until next year and order it. I dont want offers sent that I cant use lol
Oh you know you are going to order it like me Kat. Lol :-) I like to torture myself. Lol
Old 02-19-2014, 08:08 AM   #2107
bookgirl
I don't eat onions-they squelch when you bite into them
I don't eat raisins-they look like dried up bugs
Can we say food issues?

I may be in Orlando in July so I plan to upgrade my ticket to an AP. I'm thinking I'll check on a bounce back. Might as well make the most and see what they offer later in the year, right? Here comes the irony.

I DO NOT like September, hot, muggy, yuck. I have said time and time again I don't plan to visit Disney ever again in September.

F&W starting early In September.

Most BB being offered in September.

Free Dining may only be September.

Due to canceling Hawaii I now have an AVL week already approved for .......yeah you guessed it, September.

Then, my mom says tonight that she really wishes she was going back for Wine and Food and would like to if a good price comes up.

I really hate it when things converge and then laughs to your face, to Double Dog Dare you.

UPCOMING: 1/15 AllStar Movies WDW

Old 02-19-2014, 09:17 AM   #2108
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBGdancermom
Oh you know you are going to order it like me Kat. Lol :-) I like to torture myself. Lol
Ive held off so far but its early yet! Lol
Old 02-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #2109
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNovacovschi View Post
I received the 2014 planning DVD today & LOVE IT!!! Best video yet.
Yay! I'm still waiting on mine. So excited to see some new stuff this time!

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 work trip DW Beach Club
May '01 work trip DL Grand Californian
May '02 work trip DW Boardwalk
May '03 work trip DW Yacht Club
May '04 work trip DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
Old 02-19-2014, 02:31 PM   #2110
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraMiaBelle

Yay! I'm still waiting on mine. So excited to see some new stuff this time!
Ive found a way around having to order a dvd right now....I will be ordering it when I book my trip for next year. My best friend just booked her trip today for October and she ordered the dvd. Ill watch hers! Lol
Old 02-19-2014, 02:47 PM   #2111
kelly3927
Mouseketeer

Ok guys I have been in these free dining discussions since day 1 on thread 1, mostly lurking but commenting a few times. Last time at Disney was Dec 2012. We were going to try to go again in 2013 but due to the birth of our 3rd child just couldn't make it work. So DH and I were talking at lunch about where we wanted to vacation this year. Everything kept coming back to disney! He said just go ahead and book for Oct. I said this year??? He said yeah why not. Only you guys can understand my excitement!!! So now I am tying to finish work this afternoon and all I can think about is where are we going to stay, eat, etc. can't even focus.

Here's to hoping for a great discount this fall!!
Old 02-19-2014, 04:19 PM   #2112
mama mouse64
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone, the answers I'm looking for are probably in here somewhere. The thread is very long and I don't have time to read all right now. Please forgive me if this is repetitive. I took my 2 kids 18 and 22 in January. After calling several times, I was told that I had 2 PINs available. One was for room discount and one was for free dining. I used the free dining and ended up saving around $800 from the first call where no discount was offered. There was not an advertised deal for our dates. We are thinking about going again in April if I can get a similar deal. I am curious as to how the PIN system works. Do they attach these after you have called a number of times? Also, does anyone know of a deal offering free dining or other good discounts during the week of April 5th? I would appreciate any input as to how this works and advice on how to get the best deal. Thank you!
Old 02-19-2014, 05:25 PM   #2113
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly3927
Ok guys I have been in these free dining discussions since day 1 on thread 1, mostly lurking but commenting a few times. Last time at Disney was Dec 2012. We were going to try to go again in 2013 but due to the birth of our 3rd child just couldn't make it work. So DH and I were talking at lunch about where we wanted to vacation this year. Everything kept coming back to disney! He said just go ahead and book for Oct. I said this year??? He said yeah why not. Only you guys can understand my excitement!!! So now I am tying to finish work this afternoon and all I can think about is where are we going to stay, eat, etc. can't even focus.

Here's to hoping for a great discount this fall!!
Yay!!!!! Thats an exciting lunch! Happy Planning!
Old 02-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #2114
Kat016
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama mouse64
Hi Everyone, the answers I'm looking for are probably in here somewhere. The thread is very long and I don't have time to read all right now. Please forgive me if this is repetitive. I took my 2 kids 18 and 22 in January. After calling several times, I was told that I had 2 PINs available. One was for room discount and one was for free dining. I used the free dining and ended up saving around $800 from the first call where no discount was offered. There was not an advertised deal for our dates. We are thinking about going again in April if I can get a similar deal. I am curious as to how the PIN system works. Do they attach these after you have called a number of times? Also, does anyone know of a deal offering free dining or other good discounts during the week of April 5th? I would appreciate any input as to how this works and advice on how to get the best deal. Thank you!
I was one of the very fortunate ones who got a PIN last October. All I did was call...twice...and on Mothers Day I got FD. It saved us about $1200. There's really no rhyme or reason. All I can say is be persistent and call frequently. You never know when you might get pixie dusted
Old 02-19-2014, 06:33 PM   #2115
CaraMiaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
Ive found a way around having to order a dvd right now....I will be ordering it when I book my trip for next year. My best friend just booked her trip today for October and she ordered the dvd. Ill watch hers! Lol
Ha! It came in the mail today! I guess if you come knocking on my door, I'll know why!

April '88 with high school marching band Tokyo DL!
May '99 with sister's family, DW Dixie Landings (POR-R)
May '00 work trip DW Beach Club
May '01 work trip DL Grand Californian
May '02 work trip DW Boardwalk
May '03 work trip DW Yacht Club
May '04 work trip DW Beach Club

Nov '13 first family Disney vacation! DW POR-R/AoA Cars
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: