Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2014, 08:34 AM   #121
Lzylitnin
Mouseketeer
 
Lzylitnin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYouSeeHer View Post
Fall discounts are live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...t-hotel-rooms/

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%
Thank you! I was able to book YC at a great rate!
__________________
Lzylitnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:22 AM   #122
pineappletreat
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 49

*yay!!!!*

I've been waiting for this.

Boooo.....BLT not included.
__________________


Me(), DH (), DS6 (), DD4 ()
pineappletreat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #123
Caseystigger


Mouseketeer
 
Caseystigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYouSeeHer View Post
Fall discounts are live!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/sp...t-hotel-rooms/

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Explore savings for select Disney Resort hotels within each Resort Category.

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save 20%
Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save 15%
It took 6 tries to get through and now I'm waiting. Hope they will add the discount to my reservations!!
__________________


Caseystigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #124
ClarabelleCow
Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
 
ClarabelleCow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Newtown, CT
Posts: 2,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseystigger View Post
It took 6 tries to get through and now I'm waiting. Hope they will add the discount to my reservations!!
good luck, do you see your room/booking available? I struck out with mine!!! Though they have an amazing price for the Cabins at the Wilderness Campground! Almost considered it, half of what I am paying for the CR - lake view. Son nixed that idea!!
__________________
ClarabelleCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:34 AM   #125
tinkerone
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,421

been on hold 50 minutes……sigh!
tinkerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:40 AM   #126
lucas
°o°
 
lucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 21,559

Save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights October 4 through November 25, and November 29 through December 23, 2014. Book by October 3, 2014.

Darn! Nothing over Thanksgiving.
__________________
lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:57 AM   #127
lindsey
DIS Veteran
 
lindsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Taylors, SC
Posts: 666

Thank you for post. Got my discount for all star sports online!
__________________
Jun82 - FW, Aug88 - FW, Oct91 - FW, Oct92 - FW, Dec93 - POR (formerly DL), Feb95 - POR(formerly DL), Jun96 - off site, Dec96 - Poly, Jun99 - FW, Dec00 - FW, Dec02 - FW, Jun04 -FW, Dec05 - BWI & AKL, Feb07 - offsite, Jun07 - ASMo, Oct 08 - ASMu, Feb09 Pop/Bonnet Creek, Sep10 - Bonnet Creek, Nov 11 - Bonnet Creek, Jn 13 - POP, Bonnet Creek, Caribbean Beach, Nov 14 - ASSp


lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #128
betmust
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarabelleCow View Post
good luck, do you see your room/booking available? I struck out with mine!!! Though they have an amazing price for the Cabins at the Wilderness Campground! Almost considered it, half of what I am paying for the CR - lake view. Son nixed that idea!!
I called at 9:30 for a discounted cabin and was told there were none available. The "kid" sounded a little unsure of himself "umm let me look. umm, umm, no I don't think I see any"

Should I try again?
betmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:18 AM   #129
ClarabelleCow
Where did my tag go? Oh fairy, can you help me?
 
ClarabelleCow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Newtown, CT
Posts: 2,443

Quote:
Originally Posted by betmust View Post
I called at 9:30 for a discounted cabin and was told there were none available. The "kid" sounded a little unsure of himself "umm let me look. umm, umm, no I don't think I see any"

Should I try again?
I looked online and they were there. I just looked again for my dates 11/21-11/26 regular rate per night was 358 and the discount is down to 287. Great deal!!
__________________
ClarabelleCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #130
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,617

Just wanted to let everyone know, I spent over 40 minutes on hold with Disney Reservations, and I did NOT get 15% off my value resort reservation for Nov. 22-26. I only got 100.00 off a 1605.00 reservation, so that's WAY less than 15% (which would be $240.00). It's about a 6.23% discount. A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars, but they don't need to be advertising 15% off if they're not going to give it to you.
__________________
momof1princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #131
betmust
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarabelleCow View Post
I looked online and they were there. I just looked again for my dates 11/21-11/26 regular rate per night was 358 and the discount is down to 287. Great deal!!
Thanks - Just checked on-line. My dates are 11/12 - 11/18. The message I got was

This Resort is unavailable for the
dates, party size or offer selected.


Did you get that price by doing a "dummy booking" ?

Oh well. I did get a AAA discount so that is better then nothing.

Are there Disney Visa Discounts out for that time?? Anyone know?
betmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:44 AM   #132
ThereYouSeeHer
DIS Veteran
 
ThereYouSeeHer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,620

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof1princess View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know, I spent over 40 minutes on hold with Disney Reservations, and I did NOT get 15% off my value resort reservation for Nov. 22-26. I only got 100.00 off a 1605.00 reservation, so that's WAY less than 15% (which would be $240.00). It's about a 6.23% discount. A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars, but they don't need to be advertising 15% off if they're not going to give it to you.
Hmm...the discount is off the rack rate of the room only. So if a value room is about $140 per night, over 4 nights, that's $560. Take 15% off and it's about $85 savings.

You can double check if they did it correctly by building a dummy reservation again online. Go through the motions of building a room-only reservation for your dates with no discount selected and then do it again with the fall offer selected. The difference should match what Disney gave you. If not, I would call back and verify the discount was applied correctly.
__________________
DH(39) Me(35) DD(9) DD(6)

2003 May (Offsite), 2007 Dec (ASMo), 2008 Dec (POP), 2009 Dec (ASMu, CSR, and AKL), 2010 Dec (ASSp, SSR), 2011 Sep (Dream, POFQ), 2012 Sep (OKW, Dream), 2013 Aug (AoA, POR, ASMo), 2014 Nov (Poly, ASMu, HHI), 2015 Oct (Vero, Magic, CBR)

Disney Bingo
Values left to try: None! (Done: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, POP, AOA)
Moderates left to try: CBR, FW (Done: POFQ, POR, CSR)
Deluxes & Villas left to try: GF, WL, YC, BC, BW, CR (Done: Poly, OKW, AKL, SSR)
Beach Resorts left to try: Vero (Done: HHI)
Cruise Ships left to try: Magic, Wonder, Fantasy (Done: Dream)
Months left to try: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Oct (Done: May, Aug, Sep, Nov, Dec)

Splish, Splash, the Dream was a Blast! 9/1/2011 Trip Report
ThereYouSeeHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #133
jlh512
Johnny
 
jlh512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof1princess View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know, I spent over 40 minutes on hold with Disney Reservations, and I did NOT get 15% off my value resort reservation for Nov. 22-26. I only got 100.00 off a 1605.00 reservation, so that's WAY less than 15% (which would be $240.00). It's about a 6.23% discount. A hundred dollars is a hundred dollars, but they don't need to be advertising 15% off if they're not going to give it to you.
It's a room only discount. Was your $1605 reservation for the entire package? You are not getting the 15% off the entire package. Only the room.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
__________________
'85-Offsite / '90-Contemporary / '92, '95, '99 -Offsite / '02-WDW Dolphin / '03-Rental House / '04-POP Century / '05-All Star Movies / '06-Beach Club & DCL / '07-POP Century & Boardwalk / '09-Port Orleans French Quarter / '10-Yacht Club / '11-Paradise Pier (Disneyland) & Boardwalk / '12 Pop & Beach Club / '13 Disneyland Offsite & Yacht Club / '14 Yacht Club


jlh512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:06 PM   #134
momof1princess
i feel like i'm going to explode if i don't get it out right that second!
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,617

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYouSeeHer View Post
Hmm...the discount is off the rack rate of the room only. So if a value room is about $140 per night, over 4 nights, that's $560. Take 15% off and it's about $85 savings.

You can double check if they did it correctly by building a dummy reservation again online. Go through the motions of building a room-only reservation for your dates with no discount selected and then do it again with the fall offer selected. The difference should match what Disney gave you. If not, I would call back and verify the discount was applied correctly.
I just looked up the dates, and a standard room at POP is listed at $184.00 a night, which would be $736.00, and 15% of that is $110.40, so it's not quite 15%, but hey, at least I got a discount. That's $100.00 more I can spend at DTD! I've got my eye on some goodies at the Marketplace Co-op!
__________________
momof1princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:27 PM   #135
ThereYouSeeHer
DIS Veteran
 
ThereYouSeeHer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,620

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof1princess View Post
I just looked up the dates, and a standard room at POP is listed at $184.00 a night, which would be $736.00, and 15% of that is $110.40, so it's not quite 15%, but hey, at least I got a discount. That's $100.00 more I can spend at DTD! I've got my eye on some goodies at the Marketplace Co-op!
Ok, I would just make sure the room and dates you are expecting are correct on your reservation. I see nightly prices around $147 ($165 with tax) for POP and 15% off would be $99 and change. The discount will be a full 15%, so if there are any discrepancies, feel free to investigate!

Enjoy the savings either way!!
__________________
DH(39) Me(35) DD(9) DD(6)

2003 May (Offsite), 2007 Dec (ASMo), 2008 Dec (POP), 2009 Dec (ASMu, CSR, and AKL), 2010 Dec (ASSp, SSR), 2011 Sep (Dream, POFQ), 2012 Sep (OKW, Dream), 2013 Aug (AoA, POR, ASMo), 2014 Nov (Poly, ASMu, HHI), 2015 Oct (Vero, Magic, CBR)

Disney Bingo
Values left to try: None! (Done: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, POP, AOA)
Moderates left to try: CBR, FW (Done: POFQ, POR, CSR)
Deluxes & Villas left to try: GF, WL, YC, BC, BW, CR (Done: Poly, OKW, AKL, SSR)
Beach Resorts left to try: Vero (Done: HHI)
Cruise Ships left to try: Magic, Wonder, Fantasy (Done: Dream)
Months left to try: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Oct (Done: May, Aug, Sep, Nov, Dec)

Splish, Splash, the Dream was a Blast! 9/1/2011 Trip Report
ThereYouSeeHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: