Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #16
emilyann415
DIS Veteran

First of all, let me say I LOVE the Wilderness Lodge. My DH and I pick that resort most often. However, may I suggest you also look at Riverside Port Orleans in the princess rooms. We stayed there last June and my DD5 at the time LOVED it and couldn't wait to get back to our room each day. It isn't as handy as either of the other locations, but significantly cheaper and the rooms are gorgeous. Look at them on YouTube. Just a suggestion!
emilyann415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #17
missasmom
Earning My Ears

Thank you!

Thank you to all who replied, sounds like we really cannot go wrong either way...We still have our CR reservations held for now, but likely will change to the WL (the savings is just too great to pass up, more shopping!). I think we will probably take the boat to the CR, breakfast at Chef Mickey's and then hop the monorail to the MK or EP. She'll love it either way. For me, visiting in the "winter" (I know in Florida that can mean a lot of different temps), I like the idea of the WL decor, it just looks beautiful.

Thank you also to the pp who recommended the royal rooms at PO, those look incredible...we just need to plan another trip and stay there, CR too!
missasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: