Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
Laura's Dad
DIS Veteran

Do the resorts have......

...anyone to help you with linking tickets and helping make Fastpass+ reservations at the hotels? Here is our situation:

We have three days left on some MYW non-expiring Park Hoppers purchased at Undercover Tourist through the Mousesavers newsletter link that we would like to use on our upcoming May trip. We are also inviting a guest that does not have any tickets at all. We plan on spending 5 days in the parks, probably park hopping on three and staying at one park on two of the days.

We are planning on buying one 5 day park hopper for our guest (probably through Undercover Tourist). It seems like it will be easy to link that ticket to the My Disney Experience website. I am concerned about linking our older park hopper tickets with whatever extra tickets we decide to purchase for the remaining two days.

We will be checking in on Memorial Day about 1-2 pm and do not plan to visit the parks the first day. Will there be someone at the resort to help us link our newer tickets or is that something I need to call Disney about? Would we be able to do Fastpass+ selections 60 days ahead using the old tickets if we link them to My Disney Experience? I am really confused about this.

Any help would be appreciated.
Laura's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #2
Micca
You gotta love a great plan like that
Will be spending some time with George Harrison
I have known whack-a-doodles in my day

Where the heck is Cheshire Figment when you need him? I have a feeling you will have to deal with this at a guest services window at a park rather than your resort. Of course you don't have to enter the parks to take care of that, but you may have to make your way to the park entrance where the GSWs are.

The complication here is getting your old tix on to the MDE/FP+ system to book ahead of time. I don't know if you can do that, might have to buy some new passes to book your FP+, then upgrade your other tickets when you arrive.

If CF or another knowledgeable Dis-er doesn't come along shortly, please post on the theme park strategies board. Even though your question concerns resorts, it's really more about park passes.
Micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #3
jctwizzer
DIS Veteran

Guest Service at Downtown Disney had someone to help with the Magic Band system----setting up fastpasses, etc
jctwizzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: