Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #1
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Question package/ticket question

I have my Disney packaged paid in full. When I booked the package I only had them put 2 day base tickets on, as I was not sure of the exact number of days I would need. Well, now I know, and I would like to change my tickets to the ones we will actually use.

Is it too late to do that? I am 60 days out from my trip, if that makes a difference. I would just like to get the tickets set and paid for so I don't have to fuss around with them at the parks.
maxiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
I have my Disney packaged paid in full. When I booked the package I only had them put 2 day base tickets on, as I was not sure of the exact number of days I would need. Well, now I know, and I would like to change my tickets to the ones we will actually use.

Is it too late to do that? I am 60 days out from my trip, if that makes a difference. I would just like to get the tickets set and paid for so I don't have to fuss around with them at the parks.
It's not too late.....you can call anytime to make the change . Since you are 60 days out, you can pay the difference when you call or wait until the 45 day mark to do it as that's when the balance would be due.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
It's not too late.....you can call anytime to make the change . Since you are 60 days out, you can pay the difference when you call or wait until the 45 day mark to do it as that's when the balance would be due.
Great thanks!

One more question--would it change anything if I went ahead and did on line check in? Or should I wait until after I upgrade the tickets?
maxiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #4
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
Great thanks!

One more question--would it change anything if I went ahead and did on line check in? Or should I wait until after I upgrade the tickets?
You're welcome .

I don't think it matters if you do it before online check in or after as you aren't changing anything with the resort, but if you want to be sure, maybe make the ticket change first and then do online check in .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: