Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #76
JessM
We all have a dream

Wow you ladies were busy this morning!

I love love love the Peter Pan and Wendy pictures! I candids of Peter are too funny! They are on my must meet list for my next trip!

The Chipmunks look so cute in their western outfits! I haven't seen them in person yet but they look adorable. I agree they would be super fun to hang out. They have been two of my favorites since I was little and was obsessed with the Rescue Rangers!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed Splash. I always want to take pictures on that ride but I get too into it and I can never get them to come out anyways!

You Mom and Ann's picture from Buzz is too cute! They look like they are having so much fun! Mine normally turn out like yours, so serious! I'm so bad at that ride yet I still get really into it!

Love the Ariel pictures, you too are adorable!
JessM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #77
belle032
Mouseketeer

That's so cool for your friend Steven! I wish someone would take me on a spontaneous Disney trip!

Love that your mom crowed with Peter! That's so cute and awesome that she can get so into it!

My Buzz picture ALWAYS looks like that! I usually wonder why the heck they even have a photopass in that ride!

You're right about the Liberty Square streets! Gross detail, but hey, it wouldn't be Disney if they didn't pay attention to that stuff! Another fun fact: the shutters on the Liberty Square buildings are lopsided because they used to be fastened with leather instead of metal. After the leather was exposed to the elements, it would stretch!

That sucks that Photopass was so horrible, I've never used it. Thank god for Instagram!

Can't wait to hear more!

University of Kentucky Alumna
belle032 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #78
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKid4Life View Post
OMG Katt, that is so amazing! "What are you doing Sunday?" I love it! Nothing like spreading the magic to an other person. Plus, that suite is really paying off now for sure!!! Have a blast obviously. I'm sure it's gonna be tiring, but sleeping is for home. Have fun at MNSSHP TONIGHT!!!

Haha, I finally have plans to see Enchanted Tales in December, with FP+ no less.

"Cheating's just winning faster!" I am SO stealing that line.

You're mom is so great! She just gets so into the spirit of it. Just so great.

I think you're right about the brown pathways. Sometimes Disney's dedication to detail ain't pretty.

Goofy is always so great, but for my money (at least so far) The Great Goofini seems to always be just a notch above. So much fun!

I just don't care what anyone says regarding the princesses. Meeting a mermaid is just the absolute best!!! Yes, I may be biased.
Hahah what can I say?! I like sponteniety!

Yay!! Enchanted tales is fun, hope you enjoy it!

Im really happy Mom gets into everything as much as she does!! Its so great!!

Goofy is just getting better every time i meet him, so glad!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Ok, now I'm caught back up!

Isn't is funny that you travel so much that you know where all the favorite airport food is located. I know where WPE is in Seattle, Lax, Boston, and Las Vegas! The important things you know!

What a travel day! I'd have been stressed if I hadn't heard from the other half of my travel party shortly before boarding. I remember what happened that other time with your flight. Yikes!

I LOVE GF resort. The smell. The music. The beautiful ceilings and chandeliers. So lovely!

I've never been to CM and we've stayed there at BLT about 5 or 6 times. It gets such mixed reviews. Bummer that the characters were in a rush. You are right, Disney is for ALL ages! Don't overlook the big kids here.

How very nice of you to do the special birthday balloon bouquet. Very thoughtful indeed!

Farting Perry! Hilarious. Now Paige will think of you whenever he let's one go!

Loved the Peter and Wendy meet up. I've never seen both of them together and am dying to do that. Seriously that's cool.
And Ariel too. Great photos.

Enjoy your trip and I look forward to hearing about it!!
Ahahaa yeah, its hilarious when i know so much about airports. So much traveleling!! Ugn, i was glad they showed up finally!!

GF will get stayed at one day soon!! I love it so much!! And you should defijitely
Chwck out CM!!

Ahh!! Theyre amazing!! Im hoping wendy's staying out for a while now!!

Thank you!!!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:31 AM   #79
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGirl View Post
Wow - what a great time at MK! I especially enjoyed all the fun character meets - the one with Peter and Wendy was amazing. It's so great to see how much your mom and Ann obviously enjoyed everything too. Just awesome!
It was such an amazing way to start off the trip!!! Mk first is always great!! I was super glad to see right off the bat that Mom & Anne were getting into it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnits View Post
Wow, can I just say Anne looks damn good for 80!!

Hope you are enjoying your MNSSHP! Can't wait for you to get back and hear all about it!
MNSSHP was GREAT!! Ill be sure to keep everyone updated!!

Old 10-30-2013, 09:18 AM   #80
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

What an amazing meet with Peter and Wendy! Great pictures!

Love that your mom is so very into everything. She really embraces the magic
shan23877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:24 AM   #81
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

All caught up! Hope you are having a wonderful time at WDW right now!

Looks like you had a wonderful time so far. I really need to go in September sometime for those short lines. 15 minutes for Ariel?!?!? We never saw her line shorter than 50 minutes.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #82
JB Meier
Earning My Ears

You spin a pretty good yarn, Katt, and as a Disney father who writes these himself it is always magical to find other quality reports.

I will be eagerly following along so keep up the good work!

-JB-
JB Meier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #83
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
I know from Instagram that you're currently having fun in WDW. I'm so jealous!

Ugh, that sucks about your luggage ripping. I agree though. "Darn, I have to buy another Disney bag!"

Woof, I'm glad you guys didn't have another layover situation like the last time! I was thinking the same thing when you started writing it, but I'm so glad they made it.

I like your Minnie outfit. Very cute.

You also look totally cute Disbounding as Rapunzel. I'd obviously need a full on wig to pull that off.

Gah! I know, in November it will all be done and ready for us to ride!!!!!!!!! HP expansion and Mine Train. We should definitely do our Universal day together.

Haha, your Mom and Peter crowing in that video was priceless.

My Donald's in that area always seem to be less than stellar too. Goofy is always amazing, and Donald is all meh. I hate that!
Heehee!! It was an amazing trip, a little too short lol!

I was so close to having a panic attack, like group 3 was boarding by the time they showed up and I was NOT okay with getting on that plane without them! They would be SO FREAKING LOST Lol.

Thank you!! Disneybounding makes the trip a lot more fun, especially when the characters are into it! Aahaha, you could still do it!

Yes yes yes!!! I plan to do as much overlapping as possible as I'm thinking I'll be solo, so a Universal date is definitely in order!!

Donlad needs to step up his game while he's at the circus! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessM View Post
Wow you ladies were busy this morning!

I love love love the Peter Pan and Wendy pictures! I candids of Peter are too funny! They are on my must meet list for my next trip!

The Chipmunks look so cute in their western outfits! I haven't seen them in person yet but they look adorable. I agree they would be super fun to hang out. They have been two of my favorites since I was little and was obsessed with the Rescue Rangers!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed Splash. I always want to take pictures on that ride but I get too into it and I can never get them to come out anyways!

You Mom and Ann's picture from Buzz is too cute! They look like they are having so much fun! Mine normally turn out like yours, so serious! I'm so bad at that ride yet I still get really into it!

Love the Ariel pictures, you too are adorable!
We had a great time! Ug, Peter is always so fantastic, definitely make a stop for him next trip, especially now that he's with Wendy it's so much fun!!

I always want to take more pictures ON the rides, but my camera always ends up being put away, I'm hoping to get a waterproof case for my phone by next time so that we can take more pictures!

They're so cute!! Lol!

Old 11-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #84
katt789
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle032 View Post
That's so cool for your friend Steven! I wish someone would take me on a spontaneous Disney trip!

Love that your mom crowed with Peter! That's so cute and awesome that she can get so into it!

My Buzz picture ALWAYS looks like that! I usually wonder why the heck they even have a photopass in that ride!

You're right about the Liberty Square streets! Gross detail, but hey, it wouldn't be Disney if they didn't pay attention to that stuff! Another fun fact: the shutters on the Liberty Square buildings are lopsided because they used to be fastened with leather instead of metal. After the leather was exposed to the elements, it would stretch!

That sucks that Photopass was so horrible, I've never used it. Thank god for Instagram!

Can't wait to hear more!
Ahaha, yeah, it was pretty great that he could come on such short notice, and I've definitely created another Disney monster, he's already talking about going back in a month, and that was before we even LEFT!

Peter was great! And I know! Like, that ride, everyone's so into it, and you can never really tell when they're taking YOUR picture, I think it's kinda a waste lol, oh well!

I've totally heard that one too!! Photopass was not great this time around, I was glad to have my own pictures, we also didn't use it this past trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
All caught up! Hope you are having a wonderful time at WDW right now!

Looks like you had a wonderful time so far. I really need to go in September sometime for those short lines. 15 minutes for Ariel?!?!? We never saw her line shorter than 50 minutes.
It was great!!

yes!! You do!! WOW that's a long wait!! I think her line is never really right either, like, if it curves around more than the twice, then yeah, it's gonna be a long wait, but otherwise, it won't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Meier View Post
You spin a pretty good yarn, Katt, and as a Disney father who writes these himself it is always magical to find other quality reports.

I will be eagerly following along so keep up the good work!

-JB-

Thank you so much!! I'm glad that you're following along and enjoying it!! a

Old 11-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #85
katt789
DIS Veteran

A Dream For Shade!

Hey friends!! Just thought I'd do a little life update here before taking off on the update!
First off: for those of you who follow along on facebook/instagram, you know that this past trip was AMAZING! It was a complete and total blast and I will NEVER grow tired of Halloween Festivities at Disney! Steven was an amazing addition to our Disney group, he's always been a Disney lover but to see him actually back in WDW after 5 years it was great! He's definitely an addict and we are half planning a trip back in DECEMBER! Yay! He also has the dreams of working down there, so you can definitely expect to see us working as a team towards our dreams now! I figured that I won't do a very in depth TR for that trip as I don't have a BUNCH of notes, but I do have some, and plan on working on that TR asap and then tacking it on to the end of this one since it fits!

Secondly, I have officially found and singned a lease for a new house! The oen I'm in now just hasn't been lovely, and the past few months have been hell dealing with bills not being paid and mess not being cleaned up by other roomates. So finally today we found a different place that's also super close to work! YAY!

Hope you're all doing well and ready for this next update!!

We were in the Magic Kingdom, and there’s something that is a MUST DO every time one is in the Magic Kingdom, or at least once a trip, and that is watch Dream Along with Mickey, in its entirety, so that was the next thing on our “to do” list! We waited in the shade til closer to show time and grabbed a spot near the left side of the castle to watch!

Just look at that kick!!

Goofy is so far done with your dumbness…just done…

The dresses for this show are seriously gorgeous, even Aurora’s, which is more stiff like the old one isn’t that bad, it still somehow flows better than the old greet dress? Lol.

Snow White’s just the cutest little thing!

Of course, even fairytales are no good without a little ADVENTURE!

A little Wendy bird was spotted and she thought the whole thing was a little bit funny seeing Donald as Cap Hook!

It’s just a CLOCK! Don’t be silly Hook, Goofy thinks you’re pretty funny now!

But then again, there’s always someone who really doesn’t have time for sillyness and doesn’t think anything’s funny at all…

And when everyone’s worried and scared, there’s got to be at least one hero willing to stand up and fight for a change, right?

Dreams come truuuueeeeeeee!!! Yayaya. It’s a cute show, but holy, I don’t think any of us really appreciated it in its glory today. It was the 1:15 showing and it was just WAY too hot out there, we should have seeked cover in the cooler, air conditioned attractions, but no, I decided it was time for show, and I even felt like I was DYING under that sun right there. I was sure I was getting horrendously burnt, especially since the back of my tank was all lace. Uh-oh… Lol.

Thankfully the show wasn’t that long and we stopped for a cold water break and I quickly suggested heading over to Pirates, and nice adventure through the misty seas, and most importantly, air conditioning!!

Old 11-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #86
JessicaKnits
DIS Veteran

Confession: I have never actually stopped and watched that show! I mean, I've seen it going on, but I was always headed towards somewhere else so have always skipped it. It does look cute though, despite the extreme heat you experienced!

Glad to hear you had a good trip and that you now have another partner in crime for your trips!
JessicaKnits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #87
DisneyKid4Life
DIS Veteran

OMG are you really thinking of another trip in December??? Please keep me up to date on that one.

OK, so I looked at that kick and quickly realized I will never be a dancer. Thanks for killing my dreams Katt!

I STILL haven't seen this from beginning to end, BUT, I do plan to fix that next month FOR SURE!!!

I just love all the close up photos! Almost like being there.
DisneyKid4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:12 PM   #88
JessM
We all have a dream

I'm glad to hear you had another fantastic trip!!

So excited for you to hopefully go back in December! I LOVE Christmas time at disney its extra magical! I'm pretty jealous of all your Disney time you are getting lately!
JessM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:57 PM   #89
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Wow, half planning a trip in December?! Man, and everyone thinks I go a lot!

Congrats on a new house, especially something that's close to work!

Dream Along with Mickey on a Katt TR? Shocking!

Okay, that dude kicked his leg super high! I don't think I could even kick my leg that high back in my dancing days!

Follow me on Instagram: @keep_calm_love_disney
Follow me on Twitter: @disney_voss
Danielle

In progress TRs:
My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov 14 TR
They Don't Eat Hash Browns in Princessland - May 14 TR
Completed TRs:
Jan 14 TR July.13 Apr. 13
Nov.12 July.12 Jan.12 Nov. '11 July '11 Feb. '11 Nov. 10 and Jan. 11 Oct. '09.
IheartDDuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
backstage tour, free dining, kttk, mnsshp, september

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: